Waterpulling question

blackpilledgoy

blackpilledgoy

blackpilled
Is it possible to inject the fluids from the cheeks above the eyes to get better hooded eyes or is it dangerous or sm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0appeal, Ascеnd, nullandvoid and 1 other person
very dangerous and stupid

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and blackpilledgoy
Waterpulling is a meme, you should know that by now.
I'm desperate to debloat at this point, I need my money for hgh so I'm too poor for expensive methods and I don't have much time to debloat because in 2 weeks I'm meeting my new class that I have till 19

I'm desperate to debloat at this point, I need my money for hgh so I'm too poor for expensive methods and I don't have much time to debloat because in 2 weeks I'm meeting my new class that I have till 19
If you're broke then order furosemide (cheap but don't overdo it, check out pneumos guide on it as well) and sleep enough, you also might just be boneless.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledgoy
If you're broke then order furosemide (cheap but don't overdo it, check out pneumos guide on it as well) and sleep enough, you also might just be boneless.
Thx and luckily I'm not boneless, I've been on vacation for over a month now and I've barely slept, only eaten shit and haven't iced my face so I'm just bloated

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Thx and luckily I'm not boneless, I've been on vacation for over a month now and I've barely slept, only eaten shit and haven't iced my face so I'm just bloated
Obviously if you eat and sleep like absolute garbage you're going to look like a bloated chipmunk, just eat and sleep well and take furosemide the day you go back.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledgoy