Wavy/Curly hair

do u know who can help me hairmaxx
@BucketCrab ? Maybe idk man there's almost no info regarding hairmaxxing for curlyheadcels on this forum and on places like r/curlyhair on reddit it's just deathniks coping with their hair. There's no tutorial or help on how to Loosen the curls and get a wavy look

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
@BucketCrab ? Maybe idk man there's almost no info regarding hairmaxxing for curlyheadcels on this forum and on places like r/curlyhair on reddit it's just deathniks coping with their hair. There's no tutorial or help on how to Loosen the curls and get a wavy look
im thinking either get a fade or grow it out to shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I hate my 3c hair so much. I wish it was 2a. I just decided to cut it short and slick it back, you can tell it’s curly but not like coily. I compared a before and after and it’s a crazy difference, street rat ethnic to an actual man

I will be honest, I do miss it sometimes because even if it’s not attractive it’s a defining feature/striking.. It makes you look super youthful but to the point where you lack dimorphism which we all know is a Failo.

My friends said the short hair made me look 4 years older jfl, that I looked like a kid with it long.

I’m going to see how short hair works for me for now.

My freind did no shampoo and his natural wavy hair came back so idk
i’m trying no sulfate shampoo since it isn’t as harsh when removing natural oils so we’ll see how that goes

Man curly hair looks so disgusting. Wavy is ideal for most guys
what i’ve been saying curly hair is incel, wavy is always ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566