Way of acting/Demeanor has 100% impact and I will tell you why

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Cannot believe people cope and say all looks.
Looks qualify you. Meaning without looks you do not have a chance in the first place.
Yes that is true. But the way you act, the way you talk, your personality matters ij you getting laid or not
I have seen really really good looking women in bars or coffee shops, at first glance, very attractive.
But once I see how she acts and shit, I get turned the fuck off at times.
Overly loud when talking, laughing loudly, acting way too confident, smoking like a fucking chimney etc.
All things which are extremely non feminine and off putting.
Would guys still smash? Of course, because dudes are dudes and they will ignore anything just for a bit of pussy.
But flip the dynamic to a woman?
No way. They have way too many choices.
If you act in a non masculine way, she will be repulsed even if you are good looking.
She can find a guy just as good looking as you who can also act like a man.
You see it all the time, women posting shit like "me ignoring mr. where do you want to eat because Im out with Mr. be ready at 6"
Both guys probably are similar looking, otherwise she wouldn't be giving them a chance, so the guy who acts like a man and not like a fucking dork gets the pussy.
Looks open the door, but you have to act accordingly afterwards

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Primalsplit, likenesss and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Struggler03
just kys man avoid blackpill and life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss and denthegodking
You can literally act retarded and fuck women if you are good looking enough :feelskek:

JFL if you think women are some high IQ creatures that are impressed by your personality

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, likenesss, PSLdemigod and 4 others
jfl at this larp, a good looking shy fuck that has 0 social skills gets approached and thirsted at by women purely for his looks

Looks qualify you. Meaning without looks you do not have a chance in the first place.

This right here pretty much removes an incentive to work on yourself internally. What if you're never qualified to those you want?

I don't know what the point is supposed to be. Don't be a retard? Okay, got it.

jfl at this larp, a good looking shy fuck that has 0 social skills gets approached and thirsted at by women purely for his looks
This is facts. The redpill manlet will try to hold frame and act all masculine as they approach a woman who is clearly not interested in them. Meanwhile, the shy guy who's good looking gets approached and has the woman maintain the conversation for them.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Sprinkles, the next o'pry and 1 other person
100% true, needs to be discussed more tbh

people are often underestimating that and just saying muhh looks are everything

anyone arguing against either has never talked to women or is just retarded

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, likenesss, user123456 and 3 others
This is facts. The redpill manlet will try to hold frame and act all masculine as they approach a woman who is clearly not interested in them. Meanwhile, the shy guy who's good looking gets approached and has the woman maintain the conversation for them.
exactly bro anything other than that is major cope. you think a girl wouldnt approach a shy barret lookalike? jfl

Sure, if you're socially retarded or autistic, then being good looking probably won't save you. But that is only in the most extreme cases.

I have seen shy guys get laid consistently. I have seen guys who hold frame that get laid consistently. What is the common denominator? How good looking they are.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
exactly bro anything other than that is major cope. you think a girl wouldnt approach a shy barret lookalike? jfl
Sure, if you're socially retarded or autistic, then being good looking probably won't save you. But that is only in the most extreme cases.

I have seen shy guys get laid consistently. I have seen guys who hold frame that get laid consistently. What is the common denominator? How good looking they are.
gl staying virgin lol

Yes that is true. But the way you act, the way you talk, your personality matters ij you getting laid or not
I have seen really really good looking women in bars or coffee shops, at first glance, very attractive.
Overly loud when talking, laughing loudly, acting way too confident, smoking like a fucking chimney etc.
Would guys still smash? Of course, because dudes are dudes and they will ignore anything just for a bit of pussy.
If you act in a non masculine way, she will be repulsed even if you are good looking.
You see it all the time, women posting shit like "me ignoring mr. where do you want to eat because Im out with Mr. be ready at 6"
Both guys probably are similar looking, otherwise she wouldn't be giving them a chance, so the guy who acts like a man and not like a fucking dork gets the pussy.
The nt pill if your not going for hookups only it’s so important

high Chadlite non nt will slay less then htn nt

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
gl staying virgin lol
bro stop convincing these kids of reality, the guy says "Barrett lookalike gets approached by women". They think Barrett, an alien gay looking faggott with zero sex appeal gets flooded with pussy.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, likenesss and maxxmclooks
bro stop convincing these kids of reality, the guy says "Barrett lookalike gets approached by women". They think Barrett, an alien gay looking faggott with zero sex appeal gets flooded with pussy.
im just pointing out an example jfl

If you have the looks you’ll naturally act masculine and confident due to positive feedback though.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and PSLdemigod
If you have the looks you’ll naturally act masculine and confident due to positive feedback though.
depends, some people who were good looking since 6 years old, yes, but most people go through different phases in their life, especially looksmaxxers. Meaning they are not always good looking.
And you see it everyday, some high htn acting all shy and dorkish

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and nofap
i literally have 2 gfs, and slaying more that 99,9% of this forum

stay virgin boyo;)
jfl i talk to tons of girls and im not a virgin boyo :lul:

jfl i talk to tons of girls and im not a virgin boyo :lul:
sure u do, to all your inbred sisters

less than 10 bodies classifies as a virgin for me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
sure u do, to all your inbred sisters

less than 10 bodies classifies as a virgin for me tbh
jfl kill urself nigger, probably a 15 year old truecel coping while rotting on .org larping about being a slayer ,absolute fucking retard:lul:

jfl kill urself nigger, probably a 15 year old truecel coping while rotting on .org larping about being a slayer ,absolute fucking retard:lul:
19yr high htn

i can post sextapes and pics if u doubt me:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yyamann
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

I don't agree with OP's theory. You seem to agree. What is your body count? Mine is 96 after 4 years so this makes me quite qualified on the topic. Results speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and maxxmclooks
I don't agree with OP's theory. You seem to agree. What is your body count? Mine is 96 after 4 years so this makes me quite qualified on the topic. Results speak.
mirin bc, how old are you?

19yrs, 16bc after last fall

jfl Jordan Barret acts so retarded so often and I don't think it turns of any women

If this applies to you you don’t look good enough

You can literally act retarded and fuck women if you are good looking enough :feelskek:

JFL if you think women are some high IQ creatures that are impressed by your personality

Believe me, it's not 100% visual for women.

The need the Chad to act like a Chad i.e masculine and dominant.

Maher with a femboy uwu personality will seal their pussies shut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Sprinkles, NitoRump and 1 other person
just treat them like your personal slave and do everything and take care of everything and decide everything

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
just treat them like your personal slave and do everything and take care of everything and decide everything
Just own the pussy. It's not your turn, it's yours. (Until the night ends)

Just own the pussy. It's not your turn, it's yours. (Until the night ends)
you rent the pussy. So technically, you its 100% yours until the rental period ends

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Primalsplit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back