Way to get taller without hgh

amirfiras40057@gmai

amirfiras40057@gmai

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
Hi I'm Malaysian and 16 years old and turning 17 on December. It's been two years and I'm still stuck being a short as hell 157cm I fear my growth plate is already closed but is there anything I should do to maximize my height except hgh? I'm tired of being that short at least 160+ would be fine lol please don't tell me to ropemaxx or something thanks.
 
Hi I'm Malaysian and 16 years old and turning 17 on December. It's been two years and I'm still stuck being a short as hell 157cm I fear my growth plate is already closed but is there anything I should do to maximize my height except hgh? I'm tired of being that short at least 160+ would be fine lol please don't tell me to ropemaxx or something thanks.
Pray for a enlarged pituaory gland and listen too adam rainer
 

Similar threads

ashiko
Replies
2
Views
10
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
D
Replies
1
Views
29
fattofat
fattofat
pickupartist123
Replies
8
Views
41
halabi
halabi
Kasonb124
Replies
15
Views
110
polarizedlightPNC
polarizedlightPNC
requestoid15
Replies
3
Views
49
requestoid15
requestoid15

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top