Ways to boost hair growth?

ggg.tv🤫

ggg.tv🤫

🏴‍☠️ Weapon master of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Besides zinc and minoxidil

Also I'm not balding

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
rosmary oil, castor oil, biotin, omega 3 i think that helps not sure, hair growth shampoo

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
rosmary oil, castor oil, biotin, omega 3 i think that helps not sure, hair growth shampoo
lmao nigga none of this shit does anything. oral castor oil might give very very small results because it increases pge2

lmao nigga none of this shit does anything. oral castor oil might give very very small results because it increases pge2
I thought that was for when youre constipated

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
that none of those work?
retard
type it in google you fucking brainlet no study ever found rosmary oil to do jack shit shit in hair growth and the omega 3 is just insane i have no clue how you even came up with this shit. u mustve confused it with some other out of 30 cope supplements that do nothing and the fucking audacity of u dumb fucking brainless imbecile to call me a retard. YOU are the one saying it works so YOU should be the one posting proof you cretin brain impotent monkey

type it in google you fucking brainlet no study ever found rosmary oil to do jack shit shit in hair growth and the omega 3 is just insane i have no clue how you even came up with this shit. u mustve confused it with some other out of 30 cope supplements that do nothing and the fucking audacity of u dumb fucking brainless imbecile to call me a retard. YOU are the one saying it works so YOU should be the one posting proof you cretin brain impotent monkey
", omega 3 i think that helps not sure"
thats why i said im not sure
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/omega-3-for-hair#:~:text=A small amount of evidence,sources such as oily fish.

lmao

fucking retard atleast read the fucking article before typing ":soy::soy: lmao" like you got me somehow

A small amount of evidence suggests that omega-3s may help improve hair thickness and growth. However, researchers need to carry out more studies to verify this.

in case your tiny little brain lacks enough iq to interpret this i will explain it to you - its cope and you wont replace actually proven to work remedies with motherfucking fish oil, its not like it even helps either it literally does nothing, same as biotin, same as rosemary oil or any dumb shit you can come up with

fucking retard atleast read the fucking article before typing ":soy::soy: lmao" like you got me somehow

A small amount of evidence suggests that omega-3s may help improve hair thickness and growth. However, researchers need to carry out more studies to verify this.

in case your tiny little brain lacks enough iq to interpret this i will explain it to you - its cope and you wont replace actually proven to work remedies with motherfucking fish oil, its not like it even helps either it literally does nothing, same as biotin, same as rosemary oil or any dumb shit you can come up with
couldnt care less jfl.