Fillers
Botox

Hardcore:
Facelift
Thread lift

You’re welcomed to complete this list

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Interesting to see so many more people care about the "age-pill". Few months ago no one talked about it and everyone just ignored me when I brought it up.

It's a deep rabbithole though so there's a lot of fundamental practices you need to carry out before caring about Retin-A, Red Light Therapy etc.

Sleep is the #1 most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 685, LordNorwood and 2 others
Hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 616
Yes. Very informative!

Very hard to get iodine through foods unless you eat sea kelp / seaweed. So that might be one of the cases where a supplement is needed. Tons of Selenium in Tuna and other seafood. Flouride also inhibits iodine absorbtion, so anyone who drinks a lot of tap-water with flouride or someone taking prozac which is 100% flouride probably need lots of iodine. Even people who don't have issues with absorbing iodine, still might not be getting all the iodine they need.

Interesting to see so many more people care about the "age-pill". Few months ago no one talked about it and everyone just ignored me when I brought it up.
Probably because most users here are youngcels. Damn I wish I had started taking care myself in university instead of nerdmaxxing, stressmaxxing, junkfoodmaxxing and sleepmining

step 1: don't be old

Probably because most users here are youngcels. Damn I wish I had started taking care myself in university instead of nerdmaxxing, stressmaxxing, junkfoodmaxxing and sleepmining
I have a really in-depth looksmaxing/reverse aging journal written up but I'm reluctant to post it on this forum rn because most of the replies will be "dnr" "didnt red" etc and no one will understand everything involved. And I'm not willing to try explain everything to everyone who wants to understand it. Maybe I'll release it eventually if this forum gets more involved in anti-aging stuff.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Rift and Deleted member 616
What sunscreen Mean?

I have a really in-depth looksmaxing/reverse aging journal written up but I'm reluctant to post it on this forum rn because most of the replies will be "dnr" "didnt red" etc and no one will understand everything involved. And I'm not willing to try explain everything to everyone who wants to understand it. Maybe I'll release it eventually if this forum gets more involved in anti-aging stuff.
do it and i will stop commenting on lil peep as a sign of respect towards you

Why? It s like the bilboa sub protection?
Some are bad for your skin. Try to find a non-toxic one for your face if you're gonna use it everyday

Some are bad for your skin. Try to find a non-toxic one for your face if you're gonna use it everyday
In Winter in Italy there isn t a sin,in summer i ll buy It,thanks bro

keep it for yourself, people would pay for something like that

dont let someone here reap the rewards for your hard work

• +1
Reactions: x30001
What with hgh?

Posit it my dude. There’s people out there like myself that are only on this forum for actual looksmaxing advice and not just retarded trolling or to just pass time.

• +1
Reactions: Vegeta and lasthope
Unfortunately, in spite our best efforts, some of us are implementing almost every evidence-backed antiaging regimen known to science and STILL appear to be aging ruthlessly (in a visual sense).