Ways to finesse

emo

emo

dark triad indo aryan
Today I will be explaining one of the larps/personas I've used to finesse. Keep in mind, I'm subhuman but have masculine features/voice so get away with this. Larping like a feminine faggot (no homo and not actually a faggot) while looking masculine is one of the easiest ways you can get away with this, this is how you pull JB's since they see that they have something in common with you. Another way to finesse is larping like a black metal fag. Think about it, only incels, and 40 year old men like this genre but there's been a rise of poser bitches who listen. This just cuts out the competetion because there literally is none. Music is the easiest way to slide. "What are your favorite bands?" "I like (enter shitty black metal band here) too!!", It's like a pathway but you need to learn about the niche to really get in there. Goth girls are disgusting tho I can't lie but if you're into them you can try this. The feminity one works with any foid but keep in mind I'm 17. Wishing you all the best of luck

• +1
Reactions: nathan and USERΝAME