Ways to get a better submental region

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Here are a few ways that's gonna help your submental region if its shit like in the pictures below. All these options are basically just gonna be surgeries that stretch the skin out, making it seem as if you got a high hyoid:

BSSO is by far the best, mix it with sliding genio and results are gonna be even better:

Sliding genioplasty or Chin implant: Both of these will increase chin length which also will stretch the skin out, causing your lower submental area to be stretched along with it.

Jaw implants as well as wraparound implant: Reason same as with Sliding genio or Chin implant.

Neck lift or hyoid lift are both supposed to be able to do some great work as well, although I haven't seen enough results to comment.

Last but not least... No matter how much pseudo science shit you look at online, mewing, exercises or whatever, none of this will actually work, if you want some actual results and not fool yourself into wasting time, you will do one of these things above, also submental lipo doesn't work unless you got a high hyoid and even then its gonna be minimal, so if you got a low hyoid and do it, then it will make absolutely no difference to how you currently look.
E2e40563891221cf4e2ed01a658e95ba1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Just mew (ded srs).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Piro, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Wait, will regular jaw implants make your hyoid bone seem higher?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Wait, will regular jaw implants make your hyoid bone seem higher?
Not by a lot, but it will tighten the submental skin since the jaw implants being placed on the gonial angle will obviously stretch back the fat thats under the submental area, improving it a little bit, but it will probably improve it the least out of all these.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4310
low hyoid bone is the most subhuman trait ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That shit is cope. It literally will not do anything lol
Did you even read the study, "Furthermore, since the rest position of the hyoid bone appeared to have improved"

• +1
Did you even read the study, "Furthermore, since the rest position of the hyoid bone appeared to have improved"

ye and I have done it before, it's cope. Like i told you, exercises doesnt work.

• +1
ye and I have done it before, it's cope. Like i told you, exercises doesnt work.
i doubt you tried it, but either way it worked very well for me so just cuz it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it wont work for others

• +1
i doubt you tried it, but either way it worked very well for me so just cuz it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it wont work for others
Show before andd after then faggot

• +1
Pm progress pics if serious

• +1
he is not. Its cope
i don't want my pics on this site jfl and their are results in the study, whats difficult to understand about that dumb bitch, i hope you die a subhuman

• +1
i don't want my pics on this site jfl and their are results in the study, whats difficult to understand about that dumb bitch, i hope you die a subhuman
You are a pussy ass coping bitch. You can literally cover all your face but your submental area just to show before and after results but u still wont because u know it didnt work JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
bro just pm me the pics. If I see noticeable results I will try it for myself.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
submental is basically your tongue. if your submental is bad, your tongue doesn't fit elsewhere or you're fat

• +1