Ways to go about increasing bone density + thickness?

S

Softmaxxoid

Iron
Name related.
I have really thin poverty-tier wrists and my shoulder width isn't too flattering either. I'm in tanner stage 4 nearing tanner stage 5, so is there much can I do about it or am I destined to look like a lanky kid all my life?
At the moment I'm trying to maximize T by minimizing xenoestrogens, eating healthy and lifting weights. I'm also supplementing with the obvious shit like K2, D, Magnesium and Omega-3 (ashwagandha as well but that's for cortisol).
I know that milk typically has high amounts of IGF-1 compared to other foods, but I don't have access to unpasteurized milk and I'm also worried about the estrogen content of milk.
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 17345
I will say do what you can to have strong healthy dense bones. Thickness may not come, if you are healthy your bones will get slightly thicker but it will be very subtle over the course of your life until you begin to degrade later in age and process reverses until you expire.

If you already have thin bones you need to make sure they are dense otherwise they could snap whilst you are doing something trivial.

Basically set your expectations very low but do it anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Softmaxxoid
ill give u a list and read about each thing:

tmg
high protein 0.9g-1.1 /kg
SAMe
collagen peprides
HGH
methyl folate
b complex
copper + zinc
Taurine
Glycine
Creatine
l-carnitine
selenium
l agrginine
boron
bone marrow supplement

Regenexx​

igf-1 des
low dose caffiene
msm
sulphur
vitmain a
K2 mk4 45mg +

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Exercising with weights will help with bone density. "Hard body training" takes this a step further by intentionally creating microfractures. I believe that applying stress along the axis of a bone also creates what's known as appositional growth--i.e., it causes the bones to become thicker.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Softmaxxoid
ill give u a list and read about each thing:

tmg
high protein 0.9g-1.1 /kg
SAMe
collagen peprides
HGH
methyl folate
b complex
copper + zinc
Taurine
Glycine
Creatine
l-carnitine
selenium
l agrginine
boron
bone marrow supplement

Regenexx​

igf-1 des
low dose caffiene
msm
sulphur
vitmain a
K2 mk4 45mg +
Thanks for the list, will respond later

Name related.
I have really thin poverty-tier wrists and my shoulder width isn't too flattering either. I'm in tanner stage 4 nearing tanner stage 5, so is there much can I do about it or am I destined to look like a lanky kid all my life?
At the moment I'm trying to maximize T by minimizing xenoestrogens, eating healthy and lifting weights. I'm also supplementing with the obvious shit like K2, D, Magnesium and Omega-3 (ashwagandha as well but that's for cortisol).
I know that milk typically has high amounts of IGF-1 compared to other foods, but I don't have access to unpasteurized milk and I'm also worried about the estrogen content of milk.
Thoughts?
Take HGH and igf1.
It would cost u 100-200$ per month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Vitamin d3 + k2 magnesium