Ways to lower blood pressure and decrease water retention?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Had to drop MK and creatine because I ballooned from water weight since beginning of December about a 9kg difference from later last year 73-82kgs but ultimately had to drop both because the water retention was starting to affect my BP. FFs I’ll never reach my bulking goals if I’m going to stroke out in a matter of minutes. I’ve normalised now but want to go back on again in the future without raping my heart.

I’m pretty sure I’m also just genetically prone to high blood pressure too which is great. I’m thinking of using 2.5-5mg oral minoxidil to offset blood pressure changes, anyone know of any natural diuretic that can help me shed water weight?

brutal for such an iconic user:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, DivineBeing and SubhumanCurrycel
brutal for such an iconic user:feelswhy:

better to receive no advice than some bullshit that people found by googling in couple seconds

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and .👽.
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and .👽.
Had to drop MK and creatine because I ballooned from water weight since beginning of December about a 9kg difference from later last year 73-82kgs but ultimately had to drop both because the water retention was starting to affect my BP. FFs I’ll never reach my bulking goals if I’m going to stroke out in a matter of minutes. I’ve normalised now but want to go back on again in the future without raping my heart.

I’m pretty sure I’m also just genetically prone to high blood pressure too which is great. I’m thinking of using 2.5-5mg oral minoxidil to offset blood pressure changes, anyone know of any natural diuretic that can help me shed water weight?

Fasting, No salt, low carb.

Would stay away from any Drugs/steroids that lead to water retention. It's not worth the trade off of looksminning your face.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel