Ways to lower body temperature to SLOW AGEING

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Lowering body temperature increases lifespan: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.1132191

There’s tons of correlations suggesting this as well, and evidence in cold blooded species. Lower body temperature slows ageing.

We are not gonna modify our genes to lower body temperature like in the above article, so how can we, ourselves, lower our body temperature?

Any methods to increase the temperature of the preoptic area of the hypothalamus to trick it into modulating body temperature in a way to decrease heat production? Any external heating would be presumably ineffective, and anyway you wouldn’t want to heat up your cranium or you’d age your face/brajn.

Caloric restriction lowers body temperature in murine models, and I experienced reduced body temperature from caloric restriction. But caloric restriction is not feasible long-term, for it is too mentally and physically taxing.

Lowering thyroid hormone also reduces body temperature, but also decreases metabolism, which decreases health. Lowered metabolism doesn’t seem to be important to lifespan extension compared to lowered body temperature:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s42255-022-00545-5 (waiting on the full text link)

lowerinf ambient temperature lowers body temperature in cold blooded lifeforms but not humans. Although, a hot ambient temperature will raise body temperature in humans.

I actually have a chronic low grade fever I take aspirin for that but still my temperature is always high, according to ChatGPT these could be raising my body temperature

1. Infections: Certain chronic infections, such as tuberculosis, urinary tract infections, HIV/AIDS, and some viral infections like hepatitis or cytomegalovirus, can cause a persistent low-grade fever.
  2. Inflammatory Conditions: Autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or inflammatory bowel disease can lead to chronic inflammation and a persistent low-grade fever.
  3. Cancers: Some cancers, such as lymphoma or leukemia, can cause an ongoing low-grade fever due to the body's immune response to the cancer cells.
  4. Mectications or Drugs: Certain medications, especially some antibiotics, can cause
    low-grade fevers as a side effect. Illicit drug use can also lead to fevers in some cases.
  5. Thyroid Disorders: Conditions like hyperthyroidism can sometimes manifest with mild, persistent elevations in body temperature.
  6. Chronic Conditions: Conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia might be associated with a mild elevation in body temperature without any other apparent
    cause.
  7. Other Health Conditions: Liver or kidney disorders, as well as some cardiovascular problems, might present with low-grade fevers.
I’ll be looking into chronic infections, but also it could be my anxiety .

What are some other potential ways to lower body temperature?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chaddyboi66, Fish and 1 other person
4.5/10 thread

Literally take a cold shower jfl

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Doesn’t Lower temperature for long I need lower baseline temperature and lower internal temperature to slow internal aging

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
I’ve tried sleeping in the cold with fan no clothes but uncomfortable and didn’t lower core temperature just skin temperature by a bit

Lowering body temperature increases lifespan: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.1132191

There’s tons of correlations suggesting this as well, and evidence in cold blooded species. Lower body temperature slows ageing.

We are not gonna modify our genes to lower body temperature like in the above article, so how can we, ourselves, lower our body temperature?

Any methods to increase the temperature of the preoptic area of the hypothalamus to trick it into modulating body temperature in a way to decrease heat production? Any external heating would be presumably ineffective, and anyway you wouldn’t want to heat up your cranium or you’d age your face/brajn.

Caloric restriction lowers body temperature in murine models, and I experienced reduced body temperature from caloric restriction. But caloric restriction is not feasible long-term, for it is too mentally and physically taxing.

Lowering thyroid hormone also reduces body temperature, but also decreases metabolism, which decreases health. Lowered metabolism doesn’t seem to be important to lifespan extension compared to lowered body temperature:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s42255-022-00545-5 (waiting on the full text link)

lowerinf ambient temperature lowers body temperature in cold blooded lifeforms but not humans. Although, a hot ambient temperature will raise body temperature in humans.

I actually have a chronic low grade fever I take aspirin for that but still my temperature is always high, according to ChatGPT these could be raising my body temperature

1. Infections: Certain chronic infections, such as tuberculosis, urinary tract infections, HIV/AIDS, and some viral infections like hepatitis or cytomegalovirus, can cause a persistent low-grade fever.
  2. Inflammatory Conditions: Autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or inflammatory bowel disease can lead to chronic inflammation and a persistent low-grade fever.
  3. Cancers: Some cancers, such as lymphoma or leukemia, can cause an ongoing low-grade fever due to the body's immune response to the cancer cells.
  4. Mectications or Drugs: Certain medications, especially some antibiotics, can cause
    low-grade fevers as a side effect. Illicit drug use can also lead to fevers in some cases.
  5. Thyroid Disorders: Conditions like hyperthyroidism can sometimes manifest with mild, persistent elevations in body temperature.
  6. Chronic Conditions: Conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia might be associated with a mild elevation in body temperature without any other apparent
    cause.
  7. Other Health Conditions: Liver or kidney disorders, as well as some cardiovascular problems, might present with low-grade fevers.

Following Blueprint is a proven way to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
That doesn't actually decrease body temperature unless it's so cold that your body can't heat itself enough to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Following Blueprint is a proven way to do that.
Yeah, what was Bryan’s temperature again? He said like 95 or 96 Fahrenheit. Pretty low mine is 99.3 on the fucking TEMPLE which should be colder than oral

Yeah, what was Bryan’s temperature again? He said like 95 or 96 Fahrenheit. Pretty low mine is 99.3 on the fucking TEMPLE which should be colder than oral
I think it's 94F

• Woah
Hypothermiamaxxing

I’ve tried sleeping in the cold with fan no clothes but uncomfortable and didn’t lower core temperature just skin temperature by a bit
Lowering body temperature is a sign of death. Don't do it

• +1
Bryan is that cold because of shit vegan diet. He's only alive because of the TRT he's on.

Decreasing body temperature follows the same crap line of thinking that IGF1 is the cause of all cancer and mortality, which is complete bullshit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
The logic makes no sense and i cant even read the study because its behind a kike paywall

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BrahminBoss
The article is absolute retarded. Increasing hypothalamic temperature vastly skews any meaningful result. Core body temperature is not as important as brain temperature. Our bodies require that our brain always be warmer than the rest of our body.

• Hmm...

cause.

Lowering you body temp is the most horribly thing you can do for you body

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The article is absolute retarded. Increasing hypothalamic temperature vastly skews any meaningful result. Core body temperature is not as important as brain temperature. Our bodies require that our brain always be warmer than the rest of our body.
I’ll send you the full text link when I get it

Must anti age nigga
I advise you to not do it

life quality > looking 20 if you are 40
know you limits

i know some methods and theory"s, but ofcourse im not gonna tell you it

Lowering you body temp is the most horribly thing you can do for you body

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Doubt you know much.
You know what, im not gonna tell you anymore if you behave like that, start learning what respect is

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bluepilled tbh
blackpilled niggas are leaving Earth to stop gravity from ageing the body

• Woah
You know what, im not gonna tell you anymore if you behave like that, start learning what respect is
All animals that live upto + 300 years etc....

Have smh in common

its: you can fuck yourself op, im not gonna take that disrespect

• Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
All animals that live upto + 300 years etc....

Have smh in common

its: you can fuck yourself op, im not gonna take that disrespect
This community don"t deserve anything

this KILLS the peater :feelshmm: @BrahminBoss

• JFL
I advise you to not do it

life quality > looking 20 if you are 40
know you limits

i know some methods and theory"s, but ofcourse im not gonna tell you it
Agepill is one of the darkest blackpills of all time.

• +1