Ways to maximize height and penis size

Tren Cough

Tren Cough

Iron
I’m trying to max out my height and penis size while my growth plates are still open. Idk how much time I have left to grow because I’m 16. 5’8 which is not terrible but is by no means a good height. I was a late bloomer so I might have a little more time to grow. My plan is to hop on mk677, probably around 10-20 mgs taken before bed every night. I will probably run this for a few months at a time. Also I’m gonna hop on Aromasin, cut into 1/4ths to make it 6.25 mgs once daily. And I’m gonna do sprinting along with my normal workout routine to increase hgh (already gymcelling). I was doing some research and found out HCG gave teens a shitload of penis and height growth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3822343/ and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2385733/

So I was thinking about that as well (it also increases test production and stuff so I might get more gains as well?) Ik that bodybuilders mainly use it as a pct kinda but it sounds like it would be really beneficial to run it because it increases test but without all the side effects of steroids. Also, apparently nolvadex (tamoxifen) somehow increased teen height during puberty as well?

So I’m gonna do aromasin and mk for sure but I’m wondering if anybody has any knowledge on HCG and tamoxifen?

Also I was thinking about doing PE exercises but idk if doing them right now would stunt my natural penis growth or not. I was planning on waiting till it’s stopped growing to do those.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
mk-677 didn't do jackshit for me lmao.
infact, my growth "paused" (or stopped, god forbid) immediately when I started taking mk-677

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
infact, my growth "paused" (or stopped, god forbid) immediately when I started taking mk-677
Jesus Christ that’s weird. Idk what in mk677 could have caused that. It was a coincidence maybe? When did you start taking it?

Jesus Christ that’s weird. Idk what in mk677 could have caused that. It was a coincidence maybe? When did you start taking it?
it was definitely a coincidence.
I started in the beginning of January. I had grown 3cm naturally from September to December so I decided to take it to boost natural growth but unfortunate it didn't. it did make me hungry and bloated tho lmao

as far as i have heard you penis can grow even at like 19-20. If u are at least 6 nbp you shouldnt worry about it at all though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
I’m trying to max out my height and penis size while my growth plates are still open. Idk how much time I have left to grow because I’m 16. 5’8 which is not terrible but is by no means a good height. I was a late bloomer so I might have a little more time to grow. My plan is to hop on mk677, probably around 10-20 mgs taken before bed every night. I will probably run this for a few months at a time. Also I’m gonna hop on Aromasin, cut into 1/4ths to make it 6.25 mgs once daily. And I’m gonna do sprinting along with my normal workout routine to increase hgh (already gymcelling). I was doing some research and found out HCG gave teens a shitload of penis and height growth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3822343/ and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2385733/

So I was thinking about that as well (it also increases test production and stuff so I might get more gains as well?) Ik that bodybuilders mainly use it as a pct kinda but it sounds like it would be really beneficial to run it because it increases test but without all the side effects of steroids. Also, apparently nolvadex (tamoxifen) somehow increased teen height during puberty as well?

So I’m gonna do aromasin and mk for sure but I’m wondering if anybody has any knowledge on HCG and tamoxifen?

Also I was thinking about doing PE exercises but idk if doing them right now would stunt my natural penis growth or not. I was planning on waiting till it’s stopped growing to do those.
mk didnt have me grow at all. penis size can be increased threw tons of hours of PE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Just mouthbreath. It elongates your face, height and dick

No wonder why people with horse faces are tall and there is such thing as a horse penis

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Glacier and ascension!
I'm pretty sure people grow in stages tbh, so you may or may not grow more. But MK677 isn't going to do much for you unless you use it for 6 months straight, and have elevated growth hormone for six months straight. Whatever growth you have left will come regardless if you use MK677 or not, but MK677 will enhance the amount of growth you'll experience as it increases IGF-1.

Use it for 6 months to a year straight, get a growth plate checkup, and keep trying to increase IGF-1 in every way every day. It is the only way you'll succeed. BTW, you should try out T4 or get your thyroid levels checked, you are way below your predicted height, and that could be caused by messed up thyroid levels. Thyroid supplementation has been proven to rapidly increase height growth in those who need it and don't need it.

• Woah
did you take an ai alongside it?
AI doesn't matter, AI's doesn't contribute to direct growth anyways. It just prolongs the amount of time you grow if you are using it properly. However, what does matter is his original bone age and how open his growth plates are.

I started in the beginning of January. I had grown 3cm naturally from September to December so I decided to take it to boost natural growth but unfortunate it didn't. it did make me hungry and bloated tho lmao
Your MK677 can be possibly bunk tho tbh!

I know a thing or two about Dickmaxxing/Heightmaxxing... I'm actually heightmaxxing right now, aiming to gain 5 inches/12 cm of morning height (please don't mock or attack me, its a 100% true).

how tall are you now?

Do not use tamoxifen, and I'm not sure about HCG. I wouldn't recommend using compounds that aren't commonly used or have been seen to induce height consistently for the most part. HCG increases the amount of test in your balls, which will increase the amount of E2 you produce from your balls. However, the issue is aromatase inhibitors can't reduce the E2 increase you get from HCG, because aromatase inhibitor only inhibits the conversion of Test to E2 found in tissues that have aromatase enzyme. Your balls produce their own test and are responsible for 15% of your test production I think (someone fact-checks me on that), and they don't work through the aromatase enzyme, meaning that your E2 will skyrocket because your Test is higher, and your growth plates will inevitably close faster. While your rate of growth will most likely increase significantly due to the introduction of increased androgens, you may end up shorter cause your growth plates will close faster.
I think running MK677 consistently for 3-6 months straight ( I think taking breaks after you get any height increase from MK, then coming back on in a few weeks-month could be good since people grow in stages anyways.) could be good. However, I haven't done that so my advice may not be accurate.
I think switching your aromasin to Arimidex will be good too, as Aromasin only reduces E2 levels by 38%, while Arimidex reduces it by 52%, and as the average 16-year-old e2 levels are around 30-35 pg/ml, it'll put you at 15-20pg/ml, the perfect place to prolong growth.

• +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad
Do not use tamoxifen, and I'm not sure about HCG. I wouldn't recommend using compounds that aren't commonly used or have been seen to induce height consistently for the most part. HCG increases the amount of test in your balls, which will increase the amount of E2 you produce from your balls. However, the issue is aromatase inhibitors can't reduce the E2 increase you get from HCG, because aromatase inhibitor only inhibits the conversion of Test to E2 found in tissues that have aromatase enzyme. Your balls produce their own test and are responsible for 15% of your test production I think (someone fact-checks me on that), and they don't work through the aromatase enzyme, meaning that your E2 will skyrocket because your Test is higher, and your growth plates will inevitably close faster. While your rate of growth will most likely increase significantly due to the introduction of increased androgens, you may end up shorter cause your growth plates will close faster.
I think running MK677 consistently for 3-6 months straight ( I think taking breaks after you get any height increase from MK, then coming back on in a few weeks-month could be good since people grow in stages anyways.) could be good. However, I haven't done that so my advice may not be accurate.
I think switching your aromasin to Arimidex will be good too, as Aromasin only reduces E2 levels by 38%, while Arimidex reduces it by 52%, and as the average 16-year-old e2 levels are around 30-35 pg/ml, it'll put you at 15-20pg/ml, the perfect place to prolong growth.
Ok I’ll stay away from hcg but I’ve considered arimidex and it supposedly has estrogen rebound so if I miss one dosage it might close my plates right there.

I know a thing or two about Dickmaxxing/Heightmaxxing... I'm actually heightmaxxing right now, aiming to gain 5 inches/12 cm of morning height (please don't mock or attack me, its a 100% true).
Jesus 5 inches is a lot. How old are you?

I'm 25... I won't exactly GROW, only adjusting my bones... Check the Ulnar Length Method and the Ulnar Length Calculator to estimate your true height... It was used to measure bedridden people and cadavers and it is very very accurate 🤭

I'm pretty sure people grow in stages tbh, so you may or may not grow more. But MK677 isn't going to do much for you unless you use it for 6 months straight, and have elevated growth hormone for six months straight. Whatever growth you have left will come regardless if you use MK677 or not, but MK677 will enhance the amount of growth you'll experience as it increases IGF-1.

Use it for 6 months to a year straight, get a growth plate checkup, and keep trying to increase IGF-1 in every way every day. It is the only way you'll succeed. BTW, you should try out T4 or get your thyroid levels checked, you are way below your predicted height, and that could be caused by messed up thyroid levels. Thyroid supplementation has been proven to rapidly increase height growth in those who need it and don't need it.
Is height stunted because of too low or high levels? I guess my family has a history of hypothyroidism so it could be from that? My predicted height is supposedly 5’9 to 5’10. My dad is 6’2 and mom is 5’4.

I need to read exactly 1.371 pages to have a good grasp about the posture fixing method, but it will be worth it once I do because I won't only fix my own posture: I could become a therapist and make a lot of money by selling my time to patients!

Is height stunted because of too low or high levels? I guess my family has a history of hypothyroidism so it could be from that? My predicted height is supposedly 5’9 to 5’10. My dad is 6’2 and mom is 5’4.
Father + mother height + 13 cm ÷ 2 = estimated height, which leaves you at 181,76 cm/5'11 9/16 ft...

But your ulna could reveal even better info 🙄

Ok I’ll stay away from hcg but I’ve considered arimidex and it supposedly has estrogen rebound so if I miss one dosage it might close my plates right there.
No, Arimidex doesn't have an estrogen rebound. No AI has a rebound, once you stop Arimidex, your estrogen will go back to normal levels, it'll 'rebound" back to what your levels originally were. People say they feel a rebound because any hormonal change (estrogen going up to normal levels) will make you feel different. That's why there are so many weird side effects that come along with puberty.

AI doesn't matter, AI's doesn't contribute to direct growth anyways. It just prolongs the amount of time you grow if you are using it properly. However, what does matter is his original bone age and how open his growth plates are.
somewhat true, yeah AI prolongs growth as in lowers your estrogen level but since your estrogen levels are low that supports your body in growing more. all forms of growth hormone always get better results even in short term at any age when paired with an AI. lowering estrogen (taking an AI) helps with height growth in more ways than just prolonging growth plate closure

Father + mother height + 13 cm ÷ 2 = estimated height, which leaves you at 181,76 cm/5'11 9/16 ft...

But your ulna could reveal even better info 🙄
I hope I get to 5’11 that would be fucking awesome tbh. How exactly does the ulna measurement work? Like does it just show how tall I’m genetically supposed to be?

that's very interesting, I'll check it out soon
I may have a theory as to what happened to my growth
I think I got an external genetic from my uncle
he was very short growing up (just like me) and he ended up growing gradually untill after highschool, albeit to 5'8ish only
my ulna legnth predicts me to be the same height as him which is not the best but atleast I'd be able to fraud to 5'10

shit we're in a similar situation but I'm the same height as my mom jfl
Fuck man that’s rough. I think an ai with mk677 should work as long as your growth plates are still open. I just have no idea how much you can grow with that. I hope it’s a few inches at least

• So Sad

yo, should i cycle mk/ cjc or can i just spam