Wdyt about my stack ?

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Time for ascension boys. My copellements just arrived. Wish me luck 😊

I will keep u updated if any bones in my face changed from k2, ill be taking 60mg and 10 iu d3

Attachments

• received_472104173378825.jpeg
    received_472104173378825.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
dont take creatine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, OCDMaxxing, ThreadMatters and 1 other person

it increases DHT conversion by ~50% which accelerates balding essentially as DHT is biggest offender in androgenic alopecia

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
it increases DHT conversion by ~50% which accelerates balding essentially as DHT is biggest offender in androgenic alopecia

also its gonna bloat you and you want to be as unbloated as possible for most aesthetic look

the strength gain/loss with taking or not taking creatine is irrelevant compared to the risk

overall with everything considered creatine is a very good supplement for powerlifters, bodybuilders

but its not a good supplement for looksmaxers

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Slayercel, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Good luck. I hope that some of these supps aren't cope.

:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray and Vitruvian

also its gonna bloat you and you want to be as unbloated as possible for most aesthetic look

the strength gain/loss with taking or not taking creatine is irrelevant compared to the risk

overall with everything considered creatine is a very good supplement for powerlifters, bodybuilders

DHT??? I ALSO SAW THAT IT INCREASE PENIS SIZE.

More like copestack jfl
Wasted money

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Gebirgscel, CopingCel and 1 other person

Creatine bloats only the muscles, it stores water in the muscle/near them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Just do health checkups in the first 3 months of using this. You don't want to fuck up your liver or pancreas

Time for ascension boys. My copellements just arrived. Wish me luck 😊

I will keep u updated if any bones in my face changed from k2, ill be taking 60mg and 10 iu d3
13 different supps!!

omg...

PQQ
Berberine
Pterostilbene
NMN
Coleus Forskkholi
GHK-cu
BPC-157
Probiotic
Omega3 fish oil
Skullcap extract
Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)
Stinging Nettle Root
K2

13 better supplements/drugs off the top of my head

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayercel, RAITEIII and OCDMaxxing
Retin A
MK 677
MK2866
GHK Cu
Microdose Fin (for skin)
RU 58841
MSM
Sunscreen
Ketocanezole
Coffein Shampoo
Microneedling
Enough Nutrients and Vitamines
low Carb and stress

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Retin A
MK 677
MK2866
GHK Cu
Microdose Fin (for skin)
RU 58841
MSM
Sunscreen
Ketocanezole
Coffein Shampoo
Microneedling
low Carb and stress
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
Sometimes
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

And Vitamin C

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and SikKunt

bruh i missunderstood this whole thing

i opened the thread with the tittle saying:
Wdyt about my stack ?
and then it went straight to your comment *dont take creatine* so i thought u were the OP and got confused

13 different supps!!

omg...

PQQ
Berberine
Pterostilbene
NMN
Coleus Forskkholi
GHK-cu
BPC-157
Probiotic
Omega3 fish oil
Skullcap extract
Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)
Stinging Nettle Root
K2

13 better supplements/drugs off the top of my head
From those what increase bone mass to face?

I just took

From those what increaee bone mass to face?
NMN would help from there but it's super expensive designer anti-aging shit which you won't need. Just use Vit D, VitK2 and trace minerals to increase bmd

NMN would help from there but it's super expensive designer anti-aging shit which you won't need. Just use Vit D, VitK2 and trace minerals to increase bmd
Do you take those supp you mentioned ?

Don't get me started XDXDXD
bro. i was going to ask that lol. I also want to start a sarm cycle(lgp,rad) and after 3 months of that a test e cycle 3 months also. And i need like 6k cal, im a skinny twink atm and i have no appetite at all an mk 677 i know it increases your hunger. Why it isn't good?

bro. i was going to ask that lol. I also want to start a sarm cycle(lgp,rad) and after 3 months of that a test e cycle 3 months also. And i need like 6k cal, im a skinny twink atm and i have no appetite at all an mk 677 i know it increases your hunger. Why it isn't good?
I've given my opinions on mk677 and SARMS a lot of times before

Cope stack. No steroids and creatine? LOL, enjoy summoning the norwood demon

Cope stack. No steroids and creatine? LOL, enjoy summoning the norwood demon
Creatine is there bro
Steroids.. not at this moments. I wsmt to try sarms first 3 months and then run testo

Retin A
MK 677
MK2866
GHK Cu
Microdose Fin (for skin)
RU 58841
MSM
Sunscreen
Ketocanezole
Coffein Shampoo
Microneedling
low Carb and stress
Why not sunscreen and ketocanezole/caffeine shampoo?

Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
Sometimes
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

And Vitamin C
Why no Ketocanezole? I use it when my eczema flares up on my scalp and it gets rid of it. Also on my eyebrows.

I don't know how I feel about creatine and DHT, people love to circlejerk shit when they read one incomplete inconclusive study like people with minox do, but the DHT and creatine scare comes from one study that showed people taking five times the recommended amount for around a week, has never been replicated, and is over 10 years old with no other studies ever being linked.

I'd be cautious, but tons of people especially gym bros take creatine, and there aren't very many people claiming it made them lose hair relative to the massive amount that take it, but don't experience any symptoms.

Alot of it also depends more on your sensitivity to DHT rather than the amount of DHT in your system.

This entire creatine scare completely glosses over that just increasing DHT alone isn't enough evidence to say it directly has a causal relation to balding.

So I'd be cautious but don't push the "creatine 100% confirmed absolutely conclusively destroys your hair follicles and leaves the door open for NW reaper" exaggerate that you retards like to do.

Don't forget to do bloods mate!

Fucking greycel... this nigga done necroposted 2019 😂😂😂😂😭😭