We all are cruel

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Blackpill time. We are all miserable because we have evil in us. Think about it. What would you like:
• You becoming chad or

• Everyone becoming chad including you.

Obviously the second option is morally better but our instincts revolt against it. Most of you would pick the first option. You are a part of the very system you seek to fight against. You want more for yourself and less for everyoner else.

It's an unwinnable battle. Someone's gonna lose. Someone's gonna suffer. That's why Christianity is gigalegit in saying we are born of sin. We are corrupt. Fucked and doomed species.

Alright that's all of my autism for today. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, StrangerDanger, Chadeep and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Human biology is wicked

Human biology is wicked
Not just human but animal too. All life is wicked. It's just pain and misery and suffering.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Chadeep, Kroker and 2 others
Not just human but animal too. All life is wicked. It's just pain and misery and suffering.
We are just little weak pieces of meat yet we think we are the pinnacle of the universe

Also some of the evil stems from you bad relationship with yourself.

Oneday I made an experiment, I woke up and told myself that I have the face of chico and I will be acting accordingly.

Nigga I treated everyone with class and politley I was funny and content... unlike me who is a bit rude, harsh and just generally don't like people.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Chadeep and AbandonShip
:Comfy: Hindu Nationalist Chad.

Also some of the evil stems from you bad relationship with yourself.

Oneday I made an experiment, I woke up and told myself that I have the face of chico and I will be acting accordingly.

Nigga I treated everyone with class and politley I was funny and content... unlike me who is a bit rude, harsh and just generally don't like people.
Evil resides in all of us. The good dont act on it that's all. That's why it's not wise to have hateful or vengeful feelings towards others. No matter how much you hate someone for doing something, he acted upon the same urges that you have within you that you didn't choose to act upon

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Unnamed

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Kroker
"For there to be moggers there must be those who get mogged" - Davis Gandy 2013

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, EverythingMattersCel and AbandonShip
Why? @Yliaster

• Love it
Reactions: Yliaster
I'VE BEEN TORMENTED MY ENTIRE LIFE, NOBODY HAS LIKED ME I HAVE BEEN LEFT AS A SHELL OF A MAN, TRAUMATISED AND DEPRESSED I ROT ON THE INTERNET WHY OH WHY :confused:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4430