We are fucked, but 2 generations after us, women won't have any power again

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Why couldnt I have been born later or earlier. Then I'd actually have a chance.

All societies that facilitate female hypergamy will collapse eventually, soon there will be only left Conservative societies

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, romanstock and 8uAte
idk when women reach 28, its like they could date anybody or switch boyfriend if u look better or richer

idk when women reach 28, its like they could date anybody or switch boyfriend if u look better or richer
By 28 they will have all fucked 20 Chad's AT LEAST and if you get into a relationship with them it will be a beta buxx relationship.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
By 28 they will have all fucked 20 Chad's AT LEAST and if you get into a relationship with them it will be a beta buxx relationship.
its her loss, i know u cooking ur passport LegitUser

everyone read this it explains it well.
2060 soyciety will begin to collapse

Well goverments are doing mass immigration to prevent this from happening I believe. They will probably control the west like this.

Why couldnt I have been born later or earlier. Then I'd actually have a chance.

All societies that facilitate female hypergamy will collapse eventually, soon there will be only left Conservative societies
The laws of this current totalitarian society are killing my will to live

Well goverments are doing mass immigration to prevent this from happening I believe. They will probably control the west like this.
it wont help. many of the immigrants are truecels and the ones that arent will be wanting to implement the relgious societies back home into western coutnries. they will likely support us

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte