We are in the end game

he is an arab passing mogger aka minority so no one can hurt him :feelshah:
fuark i heard a siren pass by, face started getting a lil heated ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and sytyl
no more biggdink tales @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @gamma
So many larpers here, Biggdink, IWantToLooksmaxx, Xangsane, they elevated larping into an Pulitzer-price worthy art.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Chadeep, MrGlutton and 9 others
He used to say that white canadian girls have low standards and fuck ugly men

While sheboons have high standards

So you're a chad only when you get a sheboon

Biggdink's tales were smt special :hnghn:
@volcelfatcel
meanwhile 85% of italian zoomers are brutally incel because of their women having too high standards :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
fuark i heard a siren pass by, face started getting a lil heated ngl
that's just the ballerinas across the street calling the police
no more biggdink tales @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @gamma
He used to say that white canadian girls have low standards and fuck ugly men

While sheboons have high standards

So you're a chad only when you get a sheboon

Biggdink's tales were smt special :hnghn:
@volcelfatcel
I'm ngl, the part of the country he is from I can see everything he says as being true

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, n0rthface, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
So many larpers here, Biggdink, IWantToLooksmaxx, Xangsane, they elevated larping into an Pulitzer-price worthy art.
is thatt oogabooga niggas slayer story's substantiated at all or did he and bigdink just blow smoke up each others asses

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lutte, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
@Biggdink you just reacted gtfih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7580
is thatt oogabooga niggas slayer story's substantiated at all or did he and bigdink just blow smoke up each others asses
He's Chadlite, so I believe him and he doesn't tell crazy shit, a girl came out as lesbian after she was with him, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
@lutte i was about to delete my account but it said it will take 7 days so was like meh no point

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Deleted member 1627 and 3 others
@lutte i was about to delete my account but it said it will take 7 days so was like meh no point
You have nothing to fear you’re double vaxxed and taking your boosters why would the government go after a good citizen

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, sytyl and 3 others
Im Tony Stark

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Elab @Xangsane said he is mogstar
249FE4C5 804C 491E 8C83 C3972ABE3129

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234 and Xangsane
This account is scheduled for deletion, and will be deleted on Dec 24, 2021 at 12:01 AM.
@goat2x don't delete your account like a pussy :incel:

Nothing will happen to us

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@goat2x don't delete your account like a pussy :incel:

Nothing will happen to us
he changed his background avi it's over :blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, Prettyboy and 1 other person
He dindu nuffin
Just posting about mulattos and NT
ye but still posting on an "incel" forum even tho this forum is just offtopic and looks based, doesnt matter what you post, its the fact you posted here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, gamma and Deleted member 7580
Tbh if the feds really did care, they could actually arrest some of you guys depending on hate speech laws in your country lmao

ye but still posting on an "incel" forum even tho this forum is just offtopic and looks based, doesnt matter what you post, its the fact you posted here
Like you no face subhuman thinks you are a 99.99th percentile Arab gigachad without face reveal

I have shown my face to more than half the forum and almost all of them are of the same opinion - Spanish, French etc. My initial claims weren't a farce you subhuman scumbag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Like you no face subhuman thinks you are a 99.99th percentile Arab gigachad without face reveal

I have shown my face to more than half the forum and almost all of them are of the same opinion - Spanish, French etc. My initial claims weren't a farce you subhuman scumbag.
Its over for devansh, he'll move to apricity and rot there to boast about his med passing

• JFL

He sent me his pics for advice on Tinder usage. Chadlite with perfect hair and a lean body

mentalcels.org/mentalcels.net, as usual

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14160 and gamma
He sent me his pics for advice on Tinder usage. Chadlite with perfect hair and a lean body

mentalcels.org/mentalcels.net, as usual

Joe Biden Lol GIF
His hair is soo beautiful tbh :feelsohh: @OOGABOOGA

His bones aren’t big so blackpilled retards like wheat waffles would rate him low :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
you just had to
even in the end
may chico smite you, you fucking crap weasel
interpol is coming to you for calling @USER0213 indian and not med passing

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and StrangerDanger
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

ITT: Cucks overract about the potential evisceration of looksmaxx, incels, dravidians, sfscels, bbc propa maggots all go down. And in their attempt to save their own legacy they farm reacts, some joke about continuing ER's legacy.

• JFL
WTF IS GOING ON

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

Disclaimer: Everything I’ve said about Black kings was ironic and joking around. If you don’t believe me, check my bank account for blacked.com.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens and gamma
:lul: