We are in the shadow of the end (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 22190

Kraken

Looksmaxx.org has just fucking hit mainstream.

I'm sure everyone has seen the threads, everyone seen the vid, but Incase you've been living under a rock:

Some sheboon posted about .org yesterday, and it's already accumulated over 30K fucking views already. I don't think I need to state how actually insane this is, and before I hear any retards blabber "muh muh nothing will happen" you can GTFO of this post NOW bc rn you need to avoid posting your face, any side profiles, maybe even PHYSIQUE posts.

.orgs notoriety has been slowly growing these past few months, and I luckily managed to pick up on the wave before it began to explode. Feds, normies, redditards, etc, it's only a matter of time and 'when' some post on Reddit gets massively recognized with a screenshot from here and gets 60k upvotes, assuming what will probably already be a 100k+ vid won't do the job.

We are in the shadow of the end buddy boyos. Its really over. Either mods private or the site gets shut down. Was fun while it lasted.

2958553 735FB1DA 33ED 4743 93AB 5C5CD646B423

Darkest dungeon

Connor murphy lookism

@BigBootyBandit @Erik-Jón @Truecel14 @Niko @beatEMinGTA @LiteralCaucasian @copefuel @Gladiator @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @forevergymcelling @cillianmurphycel @justinzayn @Manu le coq @aBetterMii @WhiteBlackpiller @ChadpreetMaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @Over @OverSinceBirth @Decretum1483 @n0rth @luljankybo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 22126, Over and 18 others
I emailed her asking if we can talk lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, gymmaxedhorse, thecel and 9 others
FhUThFpX0AEuZNP

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22190 and 2 others
Copied my thread / 10

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
37k views on a video isnt mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 22126, Mateusz74 and 11 others

SO THIS IS IT, HUH?
IT'S BEEN AN HONOUR SERVING WITH YOU BOYS.

I'LL BE LEAVING WHEN THE SEA OF UNFUNNY IRONIC MEME POSTERS AND 14 YEAR OLDS RATE ME THREADS FLOOD THE SITE. IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED, AND YES, FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK TRANNIES.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse, Truecel14 and Sondern

I'm sure everyone has seen the threads, everyone seen the vid, but Incase you've been living under a rock:

Some sheboon posted about .org yesterday, and it's already accumulated over 30K fucking views already. I don't think I need to state how actually insane this is, and before I hear any retards blabber "muh muh nothing will happen" you can GTFO of this post NOW bc rn you need to avoid posting your face, any side profiles, maybe even PHYSIQUE posts.

.orgs notoriety has been slowly growing these past few months, and I luckily managed to pick up on the wave before it began to explode. Feds, normies, redditards, etc, it's only a matter of time and 'when' some post on Reddit gets massively recognized with a screenshot from here and gets 60k upvotes, assuming what will probably already be a 100k+ vid won't do the job.

We are in the shadow of the end buddy boyos. Its really over. Either mods private or the site gets shut down. Was fun while it lasted.

View attachment 1949224
View attachment 1949223
View attachment 1949225

@BigBootyBandit @Erik-Jón @Truecel14 @Niko @beatEMinGTA @LiteralCaucasian @copefuel @Gladiator @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @forevergymcelling @cillianmurphycel @justinzayn @Manu le coq @aBetterMii @WhiteBlackpiller @ChadpreetMaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @Over @OverSinceBirth @Decretum1483 @n0rth @luljankybo

Why give it attention your making it worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 22190 and 2 others
It makes me mad she used real photos in her thumbnail.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, aBetterMii, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It makes me mad she used real photos in her thumbnail.
lmao she used derick from more plates more dates. like what does bro have to do with this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
dnrd nothing will happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19036
lmao she used derick from more plates more dates. like what does bro have to do with this?
It looks like she used @thecel too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
She literally used @thecel who hasn't posted his pics in a long time so I assume he doesn't want them on a fuckin youtube video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, thecel, aBetterMii and 4 others
She literally used @thecel who hasn't posted his pics in a long time so I assume he doesn't want them on a fuckin youtube video
prob cuz hes a "transmaxxer"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14693
Similar things have happened to the various incel.org forums and they seem to have survived.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 1949224
View attachment 1949223
View attachment 1949225

Excellent song choice. It was an honor memeing with you all. I for one won't be posting any photos after this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
He should it changed tbh

Excellent song choice. It was an honor memeing with you all. I for one won't be posting any photos after this shit.
over for you if you publicly posted here ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, aBetterMii, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Foids will infiltrate and start dming all the forum chads :feelswah::feelswah:
Incels can't win even in their forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22190
No they won’t lmao

Lifefuel for looksmaxxedcels
Screenshot 2022 11 13 17 56 502

Screenshot 2022 11 13 17 56 302

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
When that day comes,
The chads will withdraw,
The incels will return to the shadows,
And nothing but echos of maxxing past will fill the halls

was this pic shown in one of her vids
Nah hold up @n0rth show the two pics to this sheboon lmfao some of the niggas here are literally fucking unreal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Erik-Jón
Nah hold up @n0rth show the two pics to this sheboon lmfao some of the niggas here are literally fucking unreal
She’s going to read all these threads which is crazy

• JFL

View attachment 1949224
View attachment 1949223
View attachment 1949225

Good morning sirs
If Looksmax.org were to shut down like it's predecessor, where could we go? In fact, where CAN we go?

View attachment 1949224
View attachment 1949223
View attachment 1949225

Over, secret knowledge will leak to normies and everyone be looksmaxing now

• WTF
nice music

• +1