We are incredibly fucked if we don't stop the spread of the Black Pill knowledge surfacing online and IRL.

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

Preface:

Everywhere I look it seems that our knowledge, our phrases, our slangs, our techniques, and much more is being misappropriated and used ultimately against us and our efforts to ascend as you already know TikTok, Instagram, and various Reddit subreddits, Dating apps, and hugely popular youtube channels are spreading it like a wildfire that seemingly can't be put out. I'm not sure are we the last beneficiaries of this knowledge before it goes mainstream as a social norm.

TikTok: Need I say anymore.

Instagram is one of the second most common ways that the black pill is spreading into mainstream
Qynucb1s5xz51

There are many more Instagram examples but I was too lazy to put them on here.

Reddit

Reddit, in general, is quite a cucked site to be on but still, there are some good subs on the edges, and Reddit, in particular, is the single largest spreader of the black pill by far IMO. The biggest spreader subs include

r/FemaleDatingStrategy
r/IncelsWithoutHate
r/IncelTear
r/WojakCompass
r/Tinder
r/OkCupid
r/TheRedPill
r/Incelselfie
r/nattyorjuice
r/PurplePillDebate
r/TheGlowUp
r/looksmaxxing
r/CleanLivingKings
r/selfimprovement
r/short
And many more but again to lazy to include them.

Youtube Channels

The Golden One (I think a lot of people discovered black pill through him although he isn't bad)

FACEandLMS (Disclaimer: I love FLM but unfortunately his content is blackpiling a lot of normies which gives us more competition to compete with)

higgatoth modeling agency(Truly a god-tier channel)

Prince of Zimbabwe

MillenniaThinker (As for this fag he is blasting our culture to the masses and profiteering while he is at it. It is partly due to him that wojak meme has griped normie audiences and seeped to the mainstream.

PapiMew

aanghel

GoldJacketLuke

And many more which I don't wish to expose for their legit good content.

I'm very much conflicted on this topic. Should we stop the spread and gaslight the truth or fully embrace it and propagate it to the masses. On one hand, I would want as many to reach the truth but on the other, I wouldn't want to have fully black-pilled chads slaying even more than they already are.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 312
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16771, thecel, turkproducer and 17 others
I petition to make this forum private and anyone who wants to join needs to get vouched from an existing member with various forms of verification.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262, Lolcel and 44 others
I petition to make this forum private and anyone who wants to join needs to get vouched from an existing member with various forms of verification.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, turkproducer, WideZygos and 8 others
Nigga who the fuck are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5698
Not a threat to me. Not everyone has the dedication to ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leviathin, ascension, Deleted member 8172 and 1 other person
nigga, people have been making fun of short people and saying that good looking people have an advantadge since the prehistory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Leviathin and 22 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
nigga, people have been making fun of short people and saying that good looking people have an advantadge since the prehistory
Yes everybody knows that but before the internet age, it was generally kept under wraps and a lot of sub-average guys had a mating chance with a female way above their league that has all changed in this overly consumeristic and superficial age. ( That is not to say that the world was any better before its that religion was still widely practiced and it's ruled enforced.)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Pussyslayer

@whiteissuperior thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, turkproducer, Deleted member 11748 and 8 others
jfl and you think you can just shut all this down?

nigga just realize that so many people won't actually have the dedication to use this info. instead of spending energy stopping the spread of this info. spend time applying this info to better yourself

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6380 and 7 others

nigga just realize that so many people won't actually have the dedication to use this info. instead of spending energy stopping the spread of this info. spend time applying this info to better yourself
normies cringe into oblivion at the word "surgery"
Who fucking cares if they finally discovered mewing?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 11167 and 2 others

Thb that's some good insight into this problem. btw not black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
i just use the word "nigga" casually jfl
Actually sweaty:soy: that "word" is highly discriminatory to the people of Afro-American heritage I would like to advise you to be mindful and respectful to the black community that has constructed your country from grounds up and constructed pyramids in Egypt somehow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, everythingisacope, Bitch and 8 others
Cope. The blackpill is just human nature.

Cope. The blackpill is just human nature.
True but normally people learn of it much later in their lives not like us who realized it extremely young.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Leviathin, Deleted member 6380 and 2 others
True but normally people learn of it much later in their lives not like us who realized it extremely young.
Let’s just hope people don’t figure out what actually makes a face attractive and how much being good looking affects your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Yerico7, TheChosenChad and 4 others

Preface:

Everywhere I look it seems that our knowledge, our phrases, our slangs, our techniques, and much more is being misappropriated and used ultimately against us and our efforts to ascend as you already know TikTok, Instagram, and various Reddit subreddits, Dating apps, and hugely popular youtube channels are spreading it like a wildfire that seemingly can't be put out. I'm not sure are we the last beneficiaries of this knowledge before it goes mainstream as a social norm.

TikTok: Need I say anymore.
View attachment 910394

View attachment 910397

Instagram is one of the second most common ways that the black pill is spreading into mainstream
View attachment 910404

There are many more Instagram examples but I was too lazy to put them on here.

Reddit

Reddit, in general, is quite a cucked site to be on but still, there are some good subs on the edges, and Reddit, in particular, is the single largest spreader of the black pill by far IMO. The biggest spreader subs include

r/FemaleDatingStrategy
r/IncelsWithoutHate
r/IncelTear
r/WojakCompass
r/Tinder
r/OkCupid
r/TheRedPill
r/Incelselfie
r/nattyorjuice
r/PurplePillDebate
r/TheGlowUp
r/looksmaxxing
r/CleanLivingKings
r/selfimprovement
r/short
And many more but again to lazy to include them.

Youtube Channels

The Golden One (I think a lot of people discovered black pill through him although he isn't bad)

FACEandLMS (Disclaimer: I love FLM but unfortunately his content is blackpiling a lot of normies which gives us more competition to compete with)

higgatoth modeling agency(Truly a god-tier channel)

Prince of Zimbabwe

MillenniaThinker (As for this fag he is blasting our culture to the masses and profiteering while he is at it. It is partly due to him that wojak meme has griped normie audiences and seeped to the mainstream.

PapiMew

aanghel

GoldJacketLuke

And many more which I don't wish to expose for their legit good content.

I'm very much conflicted on this topic. Should we stop the spread and gaslight the truth or fully embrace it and propagate it to the masses. On one hand, I would want as many to reach the truth but on the other, I wouldn't want to have fully black-pilled chads slaying even more than they already are.
thanks for mentioning higgatoth modeling agency

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and coping ethnic
Let’s just hope people don’t figure out what actually makes a face attractive and how much being good looking affects your life.
Nah this is definitely a battle that the future generations of subhumans looksmaxers are going to lose but not us we are the last one.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Looks234
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 11167 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Based
Let's go

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
"How many of you when you grow up wanna be tall"

Brootal half those kids are turbo sub 6 foot manlets never began.
It's over for 6 foot guys 8 foot only.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
than PAYED.
Because forum owner, will have to be very busy with this. So he needs to earn fulltime money for/from this site than.

than PAYED.
Because forum owner, will have to be very busy with this. So he needs to earn fulltime money for/from this site than.
So let's set up gofundme or start donating bitcoin to the owner.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and far336
i gave him 50 or 60 usd once. with paypal
Not nearly enough for him to manage these forums I imagine operating costs probably run in thousands of dollars or more.

I will never stop spreading the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: spark
Not nearly enough for him to manage these forums I imagine operating costs probably run in thousands of dollars or more.
i every dude gave 50 usd per year here. He be havin a good time.
If 25% of dudes here gave that he still be having a great time

• +1
Reactions: spark
i every dude gave 50 usd per year here. He be havin a good time.
If 25% of dudes here gave that he still be having a great time
Not bad. Maybe we all should try jannymaxxing

They will never make the forum private sadly, all the lurkers play a big role to keep this site running I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
FemaleDatingStrategy is something that is impossible that it still exists on reddit.

It is so fucking sexist and spread hate against men in every single way

EDIT: what the hell, they have an entire site too now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Spread redpill so men stop being simps and validating women, but keep blackpill/looksmaxxing a secret to keep competition low, simple

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yerico7, XANAX, whiteissuperior and 4 others
Joined Dec 6, 2020

Your literally one of them

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer