We are incredibly fucked if we don't stop the spread of the Black Pill knowledge surfacing online and IRL.

So let's set up gofundme or start donating bitcoin to the owner.
no no no, let it flow oranically, at first its good to be private but if you start a go fund me and the more you trynna hide it the more it will surface and we will get fucked even more. all we can do is focus on ourselfs and when someone comments on someones appearance just ignore him, laugh at him and tell him its not true and that just how he sees it and that he shouldnt judge someone on his looks and jump into conclusions. we gotta bluepill everyone even if they are bluepilled, the need to believe that everyone is bluepilled and that the bluepill is the only pill.

I just want more people to suffer as much as i have at this point, more than i want to ascend myself.

Try and stop me mothafuckassss, i'm a blackpilling machine. Besides accelerationism is the only way forward.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and pizza
True but normally people learn of it much later in their lives not like us who realized it extremely young.
No most people never learn it. and the older you become, the less meaningful the blackpill is. Looks are more important for younger than older people

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
calm down, most ppl wont do shit
i recommended self-tanenr as a game changer and still most of ppl here don't use it so..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I just want more people to suffer as much as i have at this point, more than i want to ascend myself.

Try and stop me mothafuckassss, i'm a blackpilling machine. Besides accelerationism is the only way forward.

calm down, most ppl won't do shit
I recommended self-tanner as a game-changer and still, most of the ppl here don't use it so.
True but still we should be careful

So you believe they exposed men to naked pics of female and male children although this is illegal?
yes, although i'm not sure if in the study it was illegal. it might have not been illegal since it was for scientific purposes

yes, although i'm not sure if in the study it was illegal. it might have not been illegal since it was for scientific purposes
JFL , For how much you rant about how cucked society is you sometimes say things that are against what you believe

Preface:

Everywhere I look it seems that our knowledge, our phrases, our slangs, our techniques, and much more is being misappropriated and used ultimately against us and our efforts to ascend as you already know TikTok, Instagram, and various Reddit subreddits, Dating apps, and hugely popular youtube channels are spreading it like a wildfire that seemingly can't be put out. I'm not sure are we the last beneficiaries of this knowledge before it goes mainstream as a social norm.

TikTok: Need I say anymore.
View attachment 910394

View attachment 910397

Instagram is one of the second most common ways that the black pill is spreading into mainstream
View attachment 910404

There are many more Instagram examples but I was too lazy to put them on here.

Reddit

Reddit, in general, is quite a cucked site to be on but still, there are some good subs on the edges, and Reddit, in particular, is the single largest spreader of the black pill by far IMO. The biggest spreader subs include

r/FemaleDatingStrategy
r/IncelsWithoutHate
r/IncelTear
r/WojakCompass
r/Tinder
r/OkCupid
r/TheRedPill
r/Incelselfie
r/nattyorjuice
r/PurplePillDebate
r/TheGlowUp
r/looksmaxxing
r/CleanLivingKings
r/selfimprovement
r/short
And many more but again to lazy to include them.

Youtube Channels

The Golden One (I think a lot of people discovered black pill through him although he isn't bad)

FACEandLMS (Disclaimer: I love FLM but unfortunately his content is blackpiling a lot of normies which gives us more competition to compete with)

higgatoth modeling agency(Truly a god-tier channel)

Prince of Zimbabwe

MillenniaThinker (As for this fag he is blasting our culture to the masses and profiteering while he is at it. It is partly due to him that wojak meme has griped normie audiences and seeped to the mainstream.

PapiMew

aanghel

GoldJacketLuke

And many more which I don't wish to expose for their legit good content.

I'm very much conflicted on this topic. Should we stop the spread and gaslight the truth or fully embrace it and propagate it to the masses. On one hand, I would want as many to reach the truth but on the other, I wouldn't want to have fully black-pilled chads slaying even more than they already are.
gl I’m trying to accelerate this bitch

Nigga who the fuck are you?