We are retarded

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
50% warning for bluepill
I had some cute girls come after me during my life and ruined everything each time not wanting to meet or do what they want.
Most woman in RL are with psl 4 ugly guys and they dont do shit or earn shit and get mistreated we are just handicaped in finding a relationship.
We are mostly retarded and no matter how good we will look its over for retards or autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Heguldus, Gaia262 and 25 others
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person
burt-scorpio2.gif

nope, thats not how it works

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
i agree urionically, i had so many chances but fucked them all up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: king77, thecel, Zercic and 16 others
ITS INDEED OVER FOR AUTISTIC PEOPLE. IF YOU'RE AUTISTIC, JUST FUCKING ROPE ALREADY.

Autism is the worse thing you can have in terms of inceldom and quality of life, no doubt about it. Out of everything in the Blackpill nothing is blacker than autism in my opinion. It's rough and I empathize.

Autistic men have 10 times as many suicidal thoughts as normal men
Autism is a mental health condition that disproportionately affects men and often results in the sufferers of the conditions social isolation. Numerous studies show the harms of autism are deep and painful to those who must bear them. Autistic individuals are subjected to at least 4-5x as much bullying as normal children. Autistic children report 28x more suicidal ideation or attempts compared to normal children. Autistic adults report nearly 10 times as many suicidal thoughts. Overall, people with autism are 7.53 times more likely to die by suicide (Risk Ratio), those with high-functioning autism having a greater risk of committing suicide than the low functioning, being 9.36 times more likely to commit suicide.

Due to the social deficits of those with this condition, and lack of human connection often concomitant with this illness, it could be reasonably argued that autists are among the most marginalized groups in society, particularly autistic males. Based on above data previously reviewed, a significant percent of male autists will die never having experienced anything close to resembling a loving romantic relationship, or indeed having experienced sexual intercourse at all.

Quotes:
  • About 46% of autistic children in middle and high school told their parents they were victimized at school within the previous year, compared with just over 10% of children in the general population. (Szalavitz 2012)
  • Percent of children with autism (1-16 year olds) for whom suicide ideation or attempts was rated as sometimes to very often a problem by mothers (14%) was 28 times greater than that for typical children. (Dickerson et al. 2013)
  • Compared with the general population, adults with Asperger’s syndrome were nearly 10 times more likely to report suicidal thoughts. They were also significantly more likely to have these thoughts than people with one, two, or more medical illnesses, or people with a psychotic illness. (Collingwood 2018)
  • In contrast, the high-functioning ASD group had a significantly more elevated suicide risk than the low-functioning ASD group, whereas, again, both groups had an increased risk compared with controls. The time period between registered ASD diagnosis and suicide was on average 2.86 years (s.d.= 2.41) in the low-functioning ASD group and 2.53 years (s.d.= 2.65) in the high-functioning ASD group. (Hirvikowski et al. 2016)
  • Suicide was the only specific cause of death showing a higher risk in high-functioning ASD compared with low-functioning ASD. (Hivikowski et al. 2016)

References:
  • Dickerson Mayes S, Gorman AA, Hillwig-Garcia J, Syed E. 2013. Suicide ideation and attempts in children with autism. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 7(1): 109-119. [Abstract]
  • Hirvikowski T, Mittendorfer-Rutz E, Boman M, Larsson H. 2016. Premature mortality in autism spectrum disorder. The British Journal of Psychiatry. 208(3): 232-238. [Abstract]
  • Szalavitz M. 2012. Why Autistic Kids Make Easy Targets for School Bullies. Time Magazine. [News]
  • Collingwood J. 2018. Suicidal Thoughts 10 Times More Likely in Adults With Asperger’s. PsychCentral. [News]

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8051, Deleted member 3853, malignant and 3 others
I had some cute girls come after me during my life and ruined everything each time not wanting to meet or do what they want.
Most woman in RL are with psl 4 ugly guys and they dont do shit or earn shit and get mistreated we are just handicaped in finding a relationship.
We are mostly retarded and no matter how good we will look its over for retards or autists
Massive cope and leave you dumb ugly bluepiller

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: irrumator praetor and Copeful
1)talk for yourself, son of bitch.
2)no, most young women are chad's cum dumpster. Every 20yo+ chad I know has a 15+ laycount
3)It's over only for ugly people. A good looking but severely autistic chad will have a much better life than an ugly man.
I bet this guy has a baby sitter who sucks his dick every day.
4)fuck you

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
2)no, most young women are chad's cum dumpster. Every 20yo+ chad I know has a 15+ laycount
3)It's over only for ugly people. A good looking but severely autistic chad will have a much better life than an ugly man.
4)fuck you
Ugly man are allways with girls
Autistic man rott at home

Oh ok nice this explains the endless dating statistics/ biological instincts in woman. If you found this forum you're probably not NT enough to ascend without looksmaxxxing, have to have god tier social skills to save yourself

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
4)fuck you
Nice nitpicking you fuckin faggot. He is literally deformed. No one can have sexual/romantic relationship with him. They're just virtue signalling over his autism. If they met irl none of them would ever fuck him. I bet he is still virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Oh ok nice this explains the endless dating statistics/ biological instincts in woman. If you found this forum you're probably not NT enough to ascend without looksmaxxxing, have to have god tier social skills to save yourself
There is no cure

Nice nitpicking you fuckin faggot. He is literally deformed. No one can have sexual/romantic relationship with him. They're just virtue signalling over his autism. If they met irl none of them would ever fuck him. I bet he is still virgin.
indeed he stays at home with his mom

Speak for yourself bro

OverForMe
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
go out and see for yourself most of the couples are average or below average guys with girls
@Lorsss banna sto figlio di troia bluepillato

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and hebbewem
It is beyond over for autistcels, no amount of looks can save from autism.

seen your video you would benefit immensly from a stubble or beard
You look too young or feminine
you speak like an IT member, I wonder how you have never been banned
1) I don't have beard follicles on my cheeks
2) I have zero sexual dimorphic traits so facial hair on me looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BlackPillChad
So better start NTmaxxing.

you speak like an IT member, I wonder how you have never been banned
1) I don't have beard follicles on my cheeks
2) I have zero sexual dimorphic traits so facial hair on me looks uncanny.
minoxidil will grow you a beard it did to mine also even a baby looks like a man with a beard so stop coping

Attachments

• 4040649986eac09bea4288ed37c8618b.jpg
    4040649986eac09bea4288ed37c8618b.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23
Always baffles me how users who can't get laid to save their lives will always say how personality is the most important thing,meanwhile users who got laid say that it's all about looks

Always baffles me how users who can't get laid to save their lives will always say how personality is the most important thing,meanwhile users who got laid say that it's all about looks
lol retarded its not about personality

I had a really hot girl asking me out but I thought she was making fun of me, like a bet or something so I rejected her lmao, she was shocked because she was really asking me out. But she became a feminist so it's not like a lost anything of value

Makes me depressed thinking about all the chances I’ve fucked up.

I’ve made out with like 80+ girls, gotten validation from more, but I’ve slept with only 5.

I’d rather have validation than sex though tbh

50% warning for bluepill, Brutal

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nigga you got a 50% for bluepill jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
That's becaue bitching that we arne't good looking enough is easier than to adress deep psycholgical problems with therapy, meditation etc.

Some people are really ugly but majority here isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and OverForMe
Matt Lemond

"Rate me, is my autism the reason for me being a 27-year-old kissless virgin who gets looks of disgust from women all the time?"

Seanopry

"IDK man, I'm aspie and in the same position as you are."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Solidcoin
Didn’t read, be chad or die trying

”50% warning for bluepill”
God damn. The mods didn't hold back.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and Deleted member 7079
So true, the encounters I have had with women was either their initiation or when it was so fucking obvious they may as well have said it. I have never been rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
sorry chad this is real life, the ugly nigger gets the gials

Necrobump
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You can be retarded and autistic as fuck and still get laid if you're good looking.

They will quickly get tired of you but they'll give you a couple fucks if you're legitimately handsome.

Are you gonna turn down a Stacy with Autism and go for an uggo chick with a "good personality"? Nope
Women really aren't much different than men.