We are seeing a pattern emerge. Lookism was closed down by the owner because of concerns for his safety & now the co-owner of this site has parted too

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, thecel and AscendingHero
You're like, 2 hours too late, old man. Take the exit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, koalendo, one job away and 6 others
Will Lookism ever return? did u save any of vorman's threads?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Ye, cage at all the lookism refugees coming here thinking they found a safe space just to figure out this site might get shutdown too

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, chaddyboi66, AscendingHero and 2 others
You're like, 2 hours too late, old man. Take the exit.

8bb1b60838bd0256a3861d99a573be38

29 with direction and regular sex.

While you're what? 28 and engaging in regular masturbation? Introduce your less dominant hand and have a 3some you pathetic invisible creature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14905, gamma and 4 others
View attachment 1445232

29 with direction and regular sex.

While you're what? 28 and engaging in regular masturbation? Introduce your less dominant hand and have a 3some you pathetic invisible creature
So you're a degenerate and you think that's bragworthy. Stop it dude. And I'm not even 28, I'm 25. Old man, you got dementia already?

Will Lookism ever return? did u save any of vorman's threads?

It's the Plymouth shooter.

The community will evaporate.

The establishment always gets what it wants brother.

I will see you on the other side.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AscendingHero
So you're a degenerate and you think that's bragworthy. Stop it dude. And I'm not even 28, I'm 25. Old man, you got dementia already?

Not responding to nerdy keyboard warrior wit. Engage in your boring dialogue with other boring souls and create a fascinating 5 page banger!

Not responding to nerdy keyboard warrior wit. Engage in your boring dialogue with other boring souls and create a fascinating 5 page banger!
For someone who's living life to the fullest with all this sex stuff, you sure do waste your time on forums. What gives? The untermensch females you slay make you realize that the sex ain't all that?

• JFL
Reactions: DOggo
For someone who's living life to the fullest with all this sex stuff, you sure do waste your time on forums. What gives? The untermensch females you slay make you realize that the sex ain't all that?

76935d7542476f59979b1f0d7422a1f2.png

where will you all go if looksmax shut down?

fbi is cracking down on these sites

Yup he called it

1c656d94234eaca6fa38933919a37ddc.png

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
cope sergeant was assigned a new mission by the fbi. Imagine believing the official narrative.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer