We are still not clear on how to chew in this forum?

M

mogsmeeveryone

Iron
I started chewing my food a lot of times lately and i just got buccinator hypertrophy and chubbier cheeks. I want to learn how am i supposed to chew exactly(purely for aesthetic reasons, don't care if i get tmj and shit). Am i supposed to use my molars/pre molars/incisors for aesthetic look? It's debated a lot that incisors gives attractive face shape while others claim it causes increase in buccinator muscle and some claim molars are the right way while others claim it gives bloated upper jaw look. How are we supposed to eat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, volcelfatcel and SubhumanCurrycel
Step 1: You open your mouth.
Step 2: You put food in your mouth.
Step 3: You move your lower jaw up and down.
Step 4: You do Step 3 till the food is crushed into small pieces
Step 5: You swallow the food.
Step 6: You repeat Step 1-5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, anactualdude, Hueless and 7 others
61A4E46E AAE5 4E32 AADB 67AAEDE69173

Revolutionary

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, germanlooks and volcelfatcel
Best of Best worthy👍🏼

• Love it
Reactions: germanlooks
Threads like these are peak autism.
Do you think chad thinks about how to chew properly?

Threads like these are peak autism.
Do you think chad thinks about how to chew properly?
I fell for chew meme and i forgot how to chew and went from semi hollow cheeks to chimpunks cheeks so need help.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Anyone who says "chewing without activating masseter muscles" is biggest retard on this forum.

Its not possible. These are the muscle that you are supposed to use it while chewing.

• +1
Anyone who says "chewing without activating masseter muscles" is biggest retard on this forum.

Its not possible. These are the muscle that you are supposed to use it while chewing.
Readingcomprehensioncel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Readingcomprehensioncel
Didnt mean this guy but there are a lot of retard people Who thinks chewing with inner mollars (?) will not activate masseters and do not give you bloat.

• +1
Try to chew less food, that doesn't mean less calories, but try to chew less in general,

Also when you are chewing don't chew like a caveman, that could overtrain some facial muscles that give you a bloated look

and don't use your buccinator when you're swallowing

I started chewing my food a lot of times lately and i just got buccinator hypertrophy and chubbier cheeks. I want to learn how am i supposed to chew exactly(purely for aesthetic reasons, don't care if i get tmj and shit). Am i supposed to use my molars/pre molars/incisors for aesthetic look? It's debated a lot that incisors gives attractive face shape while others claim it causes increase in buccinator muscle and some claim molars are the right way while others claim it gives bloated upper jaw look. How are we supposed to eat?
Still no answers

Still no answers
late asf but eat little amounts of food and dont let your food touch ur cheeks a lot it will touch it there is no getting around that
but just try to not let it touch too much also move your food with your toungue an swallow with only toungue

I fell for chew meme and i forgot how to chew and went from semi hollow cheeks to chimpunks cheeks so need help.
stop chewing ASAP, let your masseters atrophy, look up the mike jew push swallow method (this will help you atrophy your masseters), also get on a anti-bloat diet and lean out as much u can, if you want you can also use this (last resort): https://looksmax.org/threads/topica...aching-ramirez-tier-in-the-right-ligh.128081/

Don't chew with gum, just chew hard hard foods and swallow them with mews push swallow routine (use bone building supplements (3+calcium+magneisum+zinc+k2mk4 megadose) to get the most of it but remember DO NOT hypertrophy your massters too much, you'll look like shit, not to mention a very high risk of TMJ

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero