We are the last free generation of humans

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
From the 2020's onward freedom across the west and the world as a whole will be slowly destroyed one step at a time as a part of the nwo plan and it will never ever come back. The elimination of the lower class's economic power via automation and AI will be the final nail into the coffin as it will insure that the elites will be able to 100% do what they want without having to give a damn about the effects of it since they could always just kill us if we become too annoying. This combined with the replacement of whites with low IQ pro-authoritarian third world people means that there is absolutely zero chance that freedom will ever, ever come back.

We are literally the last generation of free humans ever to have lived. And within 8-12 years, even we won't be...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 2969, swedecel and 1 other person
read nwo as nw0

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBiceps
I generally agree but your timescale is off

I generally agree but your timescale is off

We aren't going to lose all our freedom all at once in the next few years, but the end of Trump in 2020 (just lol if you think he will be re-elected. I won't even be shocked if impeachment works) combined with the ever growing centralization efforts of the EU with new anti-internet laws like Article 13, plus that horrid UN migration pact, all signal the beginning of the end. The 2020's will mark the beginning of the era where everything slowly starts turning into shit. This will be the beginning of the era where slowly the west will transform away from being a majority white pro-liberty nationalist society to being a minority white pro-authoritarian globalist society ruled by big globalist organizations and corporations.

And there will be absolutely NOTHING that will be able to revert this. Nothing. Freedom will simply die and everything will turn into a huge piece of shit. Some nations such as France, Germany, Sweden, UK and USA will feel the impact of this first, then everybody else. At absolute best there might be a small minority of nations in central and eastern europe that might survive, odds are that even they will either cuck out or be betrayed by their political leaders.

Youtube personalities ranting about how the left and globalists are going to lose are utterly deluded and in denial. They have already lost the war. In fact this was never even a war to begin with because we never had any chance to beat them thanks to massive nwo globalist power combined with general normie NPC stupidity. In fact I bet even once the nwo starts oppressing everybody there will still be huge numbers of normie cucks to defend them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Robert01
From the 2020's onward freedom across the west and the world as a whole will be slowly destroyed one step at a time as a part of the nwo plan and it will never ever come back. The elimination of the lower class's economic power via automation and AI will be the final nail into the coffin as it will insure that the elites will be able to 100% do what they want without having to give a damn about the effects of it since they could always just kill us if we become too annoying. This combined with the replacement of whites with low IQ pro-authoritarian third world people means that there is absolutely zero chance that freedom will ever, ever come back.

We are literally the last generation of free humans ever to have lived. And within 8-12 years, even we won't be...
pass the rope boyo. :feelsrope:

You need to fucking watch this

I have seen this but I think it's bullshit. The nwo consists mostly of globalist interests and not communists. Sjws and the regressive left are just useful idiots. There isn't actually going to be any communism.
It explains why the world is filled with npcs

I think I agree, but I don't think I care. Let me live my hermit monk life in my room. Investing yourself in a society you can't do anything about is madness. Also, at some point it had to be over for humanity. And we may be at the beginning of the end. I say let it, we were never going to last for ever anyway, like all species.

Bro .Ai is out