We as the blackpill looksmax community shouldn't show any sympathy towards female rape victims regardless of their age and ethnicity.

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Before I even say anything I want to first clarify that I am not promoting female rape, I'm just making this thread to point out that we as the looksmax community shouldn't show an ounce of sympathy or feel bad when a female, regardless of her age or ethnicity, falls victim to a rapist and I'm going to explain why below.

The reason why I heavily believe that we, specifically as the blackpilled looksmax community, shouldn't show any sympathy towards female rape victims is because today I was browsing soyddit out of boredom and decided to check out what's going on in that well known feminist anti-male sub (IT), and then I stumbled across this post that an IT user screenshotted from .is and the post was about Afghani woman and "children" being kidnapped, enslaved, and raped by the Taliban, and that .is user was saying that those foids should quit complaining and just admit fault and was showing no sympathy towards those raped victims (which i fully agree with). But as I started to scroll through the replies on that thread on IT which had about a total of 130 replies, I noticed that about ~50 of all those replies were enraged woman saying that OP should literally be killed, pushed off a bridge, raped by faggots, and tortured for simply not feeling any sympathy towards rape victims of the same female gender that hates and despises us males who suffer from inceldom and many other mental illnesses which I find extremely pathetic. Also amongst some of those enraged woman threatening us were well known underaged jbs from that sub that were 14-16yos and this basically made me come to the conclusion that the female gender as a whole does not deserve the sympathy of us incels when they get raped whether they are 0-100yos, and the reason why I believe that we shouldn't show sympathy towards minifoids as well who fall victim to rapists is because think of it this way, for the same reason that we hate the flies that buzz around our kitchen also makes us hate those filthy maggots that we see laying around our house or in the trash. Those maggots will 100% without a doubt grow up to be those annoying flies that land on our food and shit on it. In this male-hating gynocentric society, even those "innocent" little foids will one day grow up to be a vile, evil, feminist slut who will spit chads cum on our faces and make fun of us involuntarily celibate men which in the end if you think of it, makes us the pathetic ones when we show sympathy and feel bad for them when they get raped. We are basically just wasting our energy and time by saying "oh no that poor minifoid who will grow up to be an evil male-hating feminist with a double digit body count in her late teens just got raped by a trucel im so so sad shes probably traumatized for life!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:because regardless of how much sympathy we as incels show foids of all ages, we will still continue to be hated, despised, and made fun of just because of being blackpilled looksmaxxers, which in the very end, totally justifies us not showing them any sympathy for being raped.

I know this post might come of as "edgy," or "satire" to some users on here, but I want you to think of this for a second, do you really think that foids deserve our sympathy for being raped when they pretty much will all be the same pathetic shits that screenshot and makes fun of our existence by calling us lonely losers and lowering our self-esteem day by day, and then expect us to feel bad for them when they get raped? Not only that, but these people wish for men to get raped, by other men, which is actually worse since men aren't designed to receive dick up their ass like a female is in her vagina and there also isnt a natural response to safeguard such as lubricant against rape such as when a female gets raped.

For the IT lurkers reading this: You are all pathetic vile creatures that waste your time endlessly making fun of men who suffer from serious mental illnesses all day long, and in the very end, some of those men turn out to be extremely misogynistic like me and this is all your fault, back in my bluepilled days when I was younger, I always felt bad and sorry for female victims of rape and would always try to comfort them in an attempt to make them feel better, but after I grew up and realized the unfortune harsh reality of this subhuman gender, I literally started hating and despising you all to the point where I can't even fell an ounce of sympathy for your pathetic assess anymore!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 14905, Blackgymmax and 8 others
Dnr lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake, Idontknowlol and 2 others
Death luigi 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15899 and 7 others
Ethnic moment
8C6D9595 AFA1 4318 B980 C9FCD0C86953

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Michael Myers, MouthbreatherChad and 2 others
"asians"
kike media blaming muhammed and abduls pedophilia on asians

I agree with your premise OP. the main point why we are so bitter is because men today are seen as disposable and if you are sub 8 treated as trash. wouldn't it be hypocritical to dehumanize foids too? foids can barely think for themselves i dont think we should be mad at them when they are biologically made to be controlled by men, a job not done today

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 14781, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I agree with your premise OP. the main point why we are so bitter is because men today are seen as disposable and if you are sub 8 treated as trash. wouldn't it be hypocritical to dehumanize foids too? foids can barely think for themselves i dont think we should be mad at them when they are biologically made to be controlled by men, a job not done today
if someone punches you in the face, wouldn't it be hypocritical to punch them back?

this is your argument basically

and lol @ foids cant think for themselves, i would say that YOU are the one dehumanizing them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 15099
Rape generally doesn’t have anything to do with incels. Women should focus their attention on the men the enter romantic relationships with as they are 1000x more likely to rape them than Incels.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14781, Preoximerianas and 2 others
if someone punches you in the face, wouldn't it be hypocritical to punch them back?

this is your argument basically

and lol @ foids cant think for themselves, i would say that YOU are the one dehumanizing them
imo foids do have the capability for sentience but modern society made it vestigial
i cant get mad at them when they dont realize what they are doing
i cant think of a good counterpoint tbh. i just think we as men are above being angry at these nonsentience creatures

Rape generally doesn’t have anything to do with incels. Women should focus their attention on the men the enter romantic relationships with as they are 1000x more likely to rape them than Incels.
not generally, literally. incels are sexless men. all rapes are committed by sexhavers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member
Before I even say anything I want to first clarify that I am not promoting female rape, I'm just making this thread to point out that we as the looksmax community shouldn't show an ounce of sympathy or feel bad when a female, regardless of her age or ethnicity, falls victim to a rapist and I'm going to explain why below.

The reason why I heavily believe that we, specifically as the blackpilled looksmax community, shouldn't show any sympathy towards female rape victims is because today I was browsing soyddit out of boredom and decided to check out what's going on in that well known feminist anti-male sub (IT), and then I stumbled across this post that an IT user screenshotted from .is and the post was about Afghani woman and "children" being kidnapped, enslaved, and raped by the Taliban, and that .is user was saying that those foids should quit complaining and just admit fault and was showing no sympathy towards those raped victims (which i fully agree with). But as I started to scroll through the replies on that thread on IT which had about a total of 130 replies, I noticed that about ~50 of all those replies were enraged woman saying that OP should literally be killed, pushed off a bridge, raped by faggots, and tortured for simply not feeling any sympathy towards rape victims of the same female gender that hates and despises us males who suffer from inceldom and many other mental illnesses which I find extremely pathetic. Also amongst some of those enraged woman threatening us were well known underaged jbs from that sub that were 14-16yos and this basically made me come to the conclusion that the female gender as a whole does not deserve the sympathy of us incels when they get raped whether they are 0-100yos, and the reason why I believe that we shouldn't show sympathy towards minifoids as well who fall victim to rapists is because think of it this way, for the same reason that we hate the flies that buzz around our kitchen also makes us hate those filthy maggots that we see laying around our house or in the trash. Those maggots will 100% without a doubt grow up to be those annoying flies that land on our food and shit on it. In this male-hating gynocentric society, even those "innocent" little foids will one day grow up to be a vile, evil, feminist slut who will spit chads cum on our faces and make fun of us involuntarily celibate men which in the end if you think of it, makes us the pathetic ones when we show sympathy and feel bad for them when they get raped. We are basically just wasting our energy and time by saying "oh no that poor minifoid who will grow up to be an evil male-hating feminist with a double digit body count in her late teens just got raped by a trucel im so so sad shes probably traumatized for life!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:because regardless of how much sympathy we as incels show foids of all ages, we will still continue to be hated, despised, and made fun of just because of being blackpilled looksmaxxers, which in the very end, totally justifies us not showing them any sympathy for being raped.

I know this post might come of as "edgy," or "satire" to some users on here, but I want you to think of this for a second, do you really think that foids deserve our sympathy for being raped when they pretty much will all be the same pathetic shits that screenshot and makes fun of our existence by calling us lonely losers and lowering our self-esteem day by day, and then expect us to feel bad for them when they get raped? Not only that, but these people wish for men to get raped, by other men, which is actually worse since men aren't designed to receive dick up their ass like a female is in her vagina and there also isnt a natural response to safeguard such as lubricant against rape such as when a female gets raped.

For the IT lurkers reading this: You are all pathetic vile creatures that waste your time endlessly making fun of men who suffer from serious mental illnesses all day long, and in the very end, some of those men turn out to be extremely misogynistic like me and this is all your fault, back in my bluepilled days when I was younger, I always felt bad and sorry for female victims of rape and would always try to comfort them in an attempt to make them feel better, but after I grew up and realized the unfortune harsh reality of this subhuman gender, I literally started hating and despising you all to the point where I can't even fell an ounce of sympathy for your pathetic assess anymore!
just remember, the world is actually there to get you if you don't fit perfectly in the system

Well I don't ever wanna associate with any misagonistic and misandristic people fr. I believe in equality but saying that you shouldn't show sympathy towards rape victims is just inhumane. What if your own mother or daughter suffered from it?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 8608
dnr

imagine being a female whos physically weak being raped by someone you find gross and ugly

females lack physical strength against any man so i feel bad for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
bruh half the time females get 'raped' its not even true. 95% of the girls ive ever spoke to have a story about how they got raped

"asians"
kike media blaming muhammed and abduls pedophilia on asians

Are you an ASIATIC subhuman son?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Time to repost this

I mean he do be spittin fax tho
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134