We cant let Dutchcels know that they can fraud North Atlantid pheno to boost their lookslevel

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
It's common for Dutch males to have a hair colour that is a mix between blonde and brown
They don't tend to have the true blonde colour as often as the Nordics which has it's own appeal so I think in the majority of cases Dutchcels would look better with darker hair
Nordics may look better with darker hair in some cases but I think it's pretty easy to tell when they're dying their hair since black hair simply wont match their pheno and they will also have to fraud eyebrow and eyelash darkness to match in most cases.
You just wont mistake a Nordic with dyed black hair as being North Atlantid

The thing about Dutchcels however is that due to their significant levels of r1b they are similar enough looking to the people of the British Isles to be able to fraud their pheno to North Atlantid if they dye their hair black and have pure blue eyes
They are also more naturally tanned than people of the british isles which compliments this colouring combo more than being pale since being pale is the default for north atlantid.

@Zeta is a prime example of this pheno frauding which helped his ascension

We need to prevent this knowledge from spreading to other Dutchcels or it will become a case of armies of 6'2+ Dutch moggers with blue eyes and black hair roaming around in party destinations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Xangsane
Separate topic, all of Zeta's omegle clips on his tiktok are of Australians talking to him
Has he set it up so that he only speaks to Australian due to finding that they give the best reactions?

If this is the case it just proves how hard Australia mogs if you're seeking validation because they have that low inhib nature of the English lower class where they aren't afraid to show direct interest to guys however Australians are better than English because English foids seem more bitter and more willing to hate on guys who dont have the exact some upbringing and archetype as them.

This could prove that the phenomenon of Zyzz and the giga validation he received from foids wouldn't have worked in any other country because Aussies are laid back about people taking the piss and are willing to show interest unlike many european women who purposely avoid giving moggers any validation so that they dont risk giving the male the upper hand in the interaction.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Separate topic, all of Zeta's omegle clips on his tiktok are of Australians talking to him
Has he set it up so that he only speaks to Australian due to finding that they give the best reactions?
That is because of timezones. I go on omegle around 4PM in my local time. there it is like 10 - 12 pm. So i put my VPN to Australia to meet english speaking people instead of curries that are jerking off

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
and I don't wanna stay up deep in the night to talk to Americans

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back