We can't put a percentage on it all, but if we were to try, how would it go for Sexual Dimorphism?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
40% height
20% skull-size
10% aesthetic upside down V shape physique
10% thick masculine eyebrows & browridge
10% bone-structure
10% eye-area

EWnQnRqUMAAtOQ5

Inb4 some wolly simplfies it and says "just be GL" or "it's all face" or "just be tall" lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, oatmeal, Hightwolf and 2 others
I really want your thoughts on this @Kingkellz as I know you have a great thread about sex-appeal. Covering scarring, tattoos etc etc and what not.

How would you place the percentages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
10% percent luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain
And a 100% reason to remember the name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, goat2x, Deleted member 12248 and 12 others
its over for curries when it comes to dimorphism, their faces are 90% soft tissue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6908
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
40% height
20% skull-size
10% bone-structure
10% eye-area

View attachment 884641

Inb4 some wolly simplfies it and says "just be GL" or "it's all face" or "just be tall" lol
you cant put numbers on it, its arbitrary . nobody here is a scientist . pretty much the stuff you mentioned
wide jaw, hunter eyes , thick dark eyebrows, facial hair, height, big frame, muscles all matter

your chin is decent but your overall skull shape is egg tier and browridge 404

Nah it's the hair bro. I promise you LMAO. I have no sides in this. My skull is wide, I measured. Wait for it to grow-out and I'll post you it in pm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah
Nah it's the hair bro. I promise you LMAO. I have no sides in this. My skull is wide, I measured. Wait for it to grow-out and I'll post you it in pm.
whatever, i noticed that facial dimorphism is quite irrelevant for anyone below 5'10 anyway, i barely even analyze faces for fighting success when their physical presence is already that pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
whatever, i noticed that facial dimorphism is quite irrelevant for anyone below 5'10 anyway, i barely even analyze faces for fighting success when their physical presence is already that pathetic

Based.

40% height
20% skull-size
10% bone-structure
10% eye-area

View attachment 884641

I70 face
30 height

• Hmm...
body 10%? bro

I don't know how to seperate these two factors, but I definetely think combining height + frame + muscle to an overall 'size' rating would be about 50% of your total dimorphism.
After that it is 35% face. Of which the most important factors being chin, browridge, and facial thirds.
After that it is 15% voice. Self explanatory deep voice is very dimorphic.

• +1
I don't know how to seperate these two factors, but I definetely think combining height + frame + muscle to an overall 'size' rating would be about 50% of your total dimorphism.
After that it is 35% face. Of which the most important factors being chin, browridge, and facial thirds.
After that it is 15% voice. Self explanatory deep voice is very dimorphic.

Lol at me not clarifying frame was part of physique. My bad. Agree on voice factor.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Body only matters if you're tall enough. Disagree?
obviously but after certain margin, lets say 6'0 height is definitely not 40% lol
this is why you cant put it in percentages like that
with height its more important not to lack it

I really want your thoughts on this @Kingkellz as I know you have a great thread about sex-appeal. Covering scarring, tattoos etc etc and what not.

How would you place the percentages.
You see it's very difficult for me to place percentages because there are so many factors.

Structurally
From what I've read in sex estimation the most dimorphic regions of the human skull would be the nuchal ridges/crest, mastoid process, supra-orbital margins, supra-orbital ridges + glabella, and the mental eminence.

These are the top but dimorphism is present on other areas of the skull too for example, males I think have larger foramen magnums, larger occipital condyles, smaller less prominent frontal and parietal eminences, greater saggital length of the anterior cranial fossa, etc etc
Even in musculature individual neck and facial muscle volumes are larger in males and have sex specific muscle patterns.

You see this is just in the skull imagine the rest of the human skeleton such as the clavicles, rib cage, pelvis, etc.

Not to mention other s.s characteristics like vocal cord length/thickness, facial hair, penile length/girth, muscle mass etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, oatmeal and 3 others
obviously but after certain margin, lets say 6'0 height is definitely not 40% lol
this is why you cant put it in percentages like that
with height its more important not to lack it

Disagree. The taller you are, the better and the more dimorphic. All the way up to 6'5, then it becomes too much unless you're an NBA player and have the luxury of being able to find 5'10+ women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
You see it's very difficult for me to place percentages because there are so many factors.

Structurally
From what I've read in sex estimation the most dimorphic regions of the human skull would be the nuchal ridges/crest, mastoid process, supra-orbital margins, supra-orbital ridges + glabella, and the mental eminence.

These are the top but dimorphism is present on other areas of the skull to for example males I think have larger foramen magnums, larger occipital condyles, smaller less prominent frontal and parietal eminences, greater saggital length of the anterior cranial fossa, etc etc
Even in musculature individual neck and facial muscle volumes are larger in males and have sex specific muscle patterns.

You see this is just in the skull imagine the rest of the human skeleton such as the clavicles, rib cage, pelvis, etc.

Not to mention other s.s characteristics like vocal cord length/thickness, facial hair, penile length/girth, muscle mass etc.

Jesus Christ lol

I found some of them.

Markers together

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hightwolf and Kingkellz