NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER
@Lebgfinal @Aypo129 @SwoleChad69

WE GIVE UNLIMITED CURRY TO WHITE PEOPLE

WE ARE BEST RACE SAAR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Arcturus, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Mirin this baniya jewish skill you dont understand the mindset of baniya moggers

Also caged at tagging @Lebgfinal :feelskek::feelskek:
First badg now lebg next @Kamui becoming the curry master race

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, overtier1011, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Indians should unironically NTmax. Similar case with smiling balding 5’8 chubby mexicans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 30985
Superior master race moment
Cumskins btfo by curry bvll

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Mirin this baniya jewish skill you dont understand the mindset of baniya moggers

Also caged at tagging @Lebgfinal :feelskek::feelskek:
First badg now lebg next @Kamui
I tagged him jfl because I have seen his previous thread

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
would this work on white women?

• JFL
he shit in this curry and they're just observing how long it will take until whities' bowels explode

• JFL
I would rather live in the poorest country in africa than india
At least african people dont shit in the street

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30985 and try2beme
They pood and spat in it for revenge

• JFL
he shit in this curry and they're just observing how long it will take until whities' bowels explode
But saar curry is best

I would rather live in the poorest country in africa than india
At least african people dont shit in the street
You will get raped there bhai

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@mayo mogger

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Want some curry sauce ? @HernanDrago

• Love it
atleast the forum would know my rock bottom
No bhai I just used my back camera +flash pic and it gave me a confidence boost I will be low MTN soon by leanmaxxing at least

No bhai I just used my back camera +flash pic and it gave me a confidence boost I will be low MTN soon by leanmaxxing at least
i take pics from my shitty laptop its not even i3 so no frauding from my side jfl

i aint mogging shit with my pig nose tbh , once you get out a rut you will mog me
What rut?
IMG 20231015 221923
I AM BIG NOSED BUG EYED SUBHUMAN

wow i was expecting a scam. Its so wholesome when indians have genuine intentions, they are so fat and cute

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 30985
bro tf happened? leanmaxx asap you are descending to a bengali [ disclaimer : all posts made from this account are purely for comedic purposes people of races are created equally}
I am looking into descending to a Dravidian and run the BBC game at the end it is what it is bhai

I am looking into descending to a Dravidian and run the BBC game at the end it is what it is bhai
you would look like a black magic user bengali uncle who lives at the outskirts of town and skins cats alive.
you would look like a black magic user bengali uncle who lives at the outskirts of town and skins cats alive.

• Love it
bro tf happened? leanmaxx asap you are descending to a bengali [ disclaimer : all posts made from this account are purely for comedic purposes people of races are created equally}
Whether I look pashtun ,Bengali or black what matters is I am good looking or not jfl😂

Looking Bengali is better than looking like BRAHMIN BOSS😍

• JFL
Whether I look pashtun ,Bengali or black what matters is I am good looking or not jfl😂
you look decent you ascend by starvemaxxing quite ironical of me tbh

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 30985
you look decent you ascend by starvemaxxing quite ironical of me tbh
Why you think I look Bengali I have that shit gracile indid pheno

what do you which state do i look of ? @brucewayne78

Why you think I look Bengali I have that shit gracile indid pheno
your skin color is avg for indians , i think its the arched eyebrows , nose and puffy cheeks reminds of a bengali classmate

• JFL
what do you which state do i look of ? @brucewayne78
I don't know city or something but your pheno is definitely North Indid I think so and I have seen different phenotypes in different cities bhai

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
your skin color is avg for indians , i think its the arched eyebrows , nose and puffy cheeks reminds of a bengali classmate
ARCHED CUCKED EYEBROWS JFL 😂

I don't know city or something but your pheno is definitely North Indid I think so and I have seen different phenotypes in different cities bhai
yep i think its north indid or gracile , i would pass as paki with slimmer nose and detan

• Love it
Below average for North india and mogger in Dravidian states , I have chubby faggoty cheeks , nose is deformed tier ... It's over before it began

Did you eat Egg curry bhai?😍

yep i think its north indid or gracile , i would pass as paki with slimmer nose and detan
Become an Indian mogger bhai why passing as paki only some paki pashtuns looks giga mogger

Below average for North india and mogger in Dravidian states , I have chubby faggoty cheeks , nose is deformed tier ... It's over before it began

Did you eat Egg curry bhai?😍
i eat non veg bhai not beef for obvious reasons

Become an Indian mogger bhai why passing as paki only some paki pashtuns looks giga mogger
lets be honest paki dudes and especially paki girls pheno mog us very hard they got the med pheno

• Love it
lets be honest paki dudes and especially paki girls pheno mog us very hard they got the med pheno
Ik that some one told my father is paki passing

• +1
  • Hmm...