WE CURRIES HAVE THE BEST HOSPITALITY GTFIH

Never gonna ever happen
bruv sallu has ideal pheno for south asian i think its too the point he is filtermaxxing insane pheno for a curry mogs pashtun pheno

bruv sallu has ideal pheno for south asian i think its too the point he is filtermaxxing insane pheno for a curry mogs pashtun pheno
Yes he is light brown and filtermaxes so hard but why don't we talk about ourselves ..he is long away gone after ascending

Yes he is light brown and filtermaxes so hard but why don't we talk about ourselves ..he is long away gone after ascending
there is nothing to talk bro , we wont never be 8psl sub8 = would still cucked just ldar and do what you can to imrpove , i would just get a surrogate good looking mother and just ascend my bloodline , no plans of slaying , just dont wanna kill myself just by looking in the mirror.

there is nothing to talk bro , we wont never be 8psl sub8 = would still cucked just ldar and do what you can to imrpove , i would just get a surrogate good looking mother and just ascend my bloodline , no plans of slaying , just dont wanna kill myself just by looking in the mirror.
As my father experiment by marrying an Arab ...I will marry a pashtun or irani 😍

As my father experiment by marrying an Arab ...I will marry a pashtun or irani 😍
And she will end up giving me an utter subhuman like myself

How are you subhumans manging to make fun of anything

The guy is being hospitable. If @BrahminBoss 's dad acted like him, you'd still find a way to hate on him. But he is being nice and refilling curry, and y'all still mad

Some @infini type shit to hate on the dude just cuz he's BrahminBoss's dad. Pathetic all you sons of bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985

The guy is being hospitable. If @BrahminBoss 's dad acted like him, you'd still find a way to hate on him. But he is being nice and refilling curry, and y'all still mad

Some @infini type shit to hate on the dude just cuz he's BrahminBoss's dad. Pathetic all you sons of bitches
I am not hating all cumskins are hating while we are the best curry provider

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Had my fair share of crabs recently if this was what you meant?

Looks like vomit