• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
why call it nord if it all shitskin immigrant mdr

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
I guess I indirectly revealed my location then lol
Oh no now someone on this forum might find out what country 1 random user lives in unless you got beef with some scizos here i think you're good

• JFL
Oh no now someone on this forum might find out what country 1 random user lives in unless you got beef with some scizos here i think you're good
I got doxxed by Thomas Dom a couple of months ago:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
I’m honorary Aryan can I join

Of course you did you pirate. Did you get sent back for Deqan Celis?
My parents sent me to Somalia for 2 years so i could get better at mastering the Quran and become a better muslim, but now i live in UK. Tbh i just wish i stayed in Somalia cuz UK is horrible

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and AspiringMogger
My parents sent me to Somalia for 2 years so i could get better at mastering the Quran and become a better muslim, but now i live in UK. Tbh i just wish i stayed in Somalia cuz UK is horrible
No way you’d rather be in a 3rd world country than the UK blud🤣🤣 @flippasav @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @PrinceLuenLeoncur p

Also did you master the Quran?

No way you’d rather be in a 3rd world country than the UK blud🤣🤣 @flippasav @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @PrinceLuenLeoncur p
I just get depressed here, standards are so high, i am also not a thug so cant live that street life that a lot of blacks excel in. Seeing couples everywhere, seeing my ugly white friends getting girls but i cant, its a living hell. At least in Somalia you dont see that shit and u are guaranteed a wife. And yea im good with the Quran now

• JFL
I’m tired of these uncivilised 3rd world American incels.

@Danish_Retard
@TUSSELEIF
@LiterallyNightwing

LETS GET TO WORK💯💯
This weekend 4 users Will be partying and living together 😏

I just get depressed here, standards are so high, i am also not a thug so cant live that street life that a lot of blacks excel in. Seeing couples everywhere, seeing my ugly white friends getting girls but i cant, its a living hell. At least in Somalia you dont see that shit and u are guaranteed a wife. And yea im good with the Quran now
Ngl I caged lol. Brootal for UK-cels

All I got from this post was hurnga durnga hurnga durnga
IMG 9547

• JFL
What about your med brothers?

Nonsense, they are part of the diaspora, plenty of the urban population is Hindu too
Irrelevant. Most Kashmiris are Islamic, but this isn’t a religious thing. It’s a linguistic thing. Pandits aren’t ethnic Kashmiris because they don’t speak Koshur, they speak Pahari. By your logic, the Mirpuris of the UK are ethnically Kashmiri too just because they live in Jammu and Kashmir. Although desi comes from pardesi, only Indic people identify as such. Iranic peoples living in South Asia don’t ever call themselves desi. Neither do Dardic peoples. Koshur is Dardic, Pahari is Indic.

Irrelevant. Most Kashmiris are Islamic, but this isn’t a religious thing. It’s a linguistic thing. Pandits aren’t ethnic Kashmiris because they don’t speak Koshur, they speak Pahari. By your logic, the Mirpuris of the UK are ethnically Kashmiri too just because they live in Jammu and Kashmir. Although desi comes from pardesi, only Indic people identify as such. Iranic peoples living in South Asia don’t ever call themselves desi. Neither do Dardic peoples. Koshur is Dardic, Pahari is Indic.
I thought Kashmiri was an Indic language tho, Dardic being a subcategory
"Kashmiri, or [k´:s&ur] as it is called by native speakers, is an Indic language spoken in the greater region known as Kashmir, which includes the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, as well as other territory administered by Pakistan but under dispute between the two governments."
IDK I could be wrong tho, overall point is they are still connected to Desi culture and genes anyway

Last edited:
I thought Kashmiri was an Indic language tho, Dardic being a subcategory
"Kashmiri, or [k´:s&ur] as it is called by native speakers, is an Indic language spoken in the greater region known as Kashmir, which includes the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, as well as other territory administered by Pakistan but under dispute between the two governments."
IDK I could be wrong tho, overall point is they are still connected to Desi culture and genes anyway
Yes, Dardic falls under Indic, technically speaking. That is indeed correct. I remember arguing with an Iranic ethno-supremacist a few days ago on Twitter. He claimed Dardic had nothing to do with Indo Aryan/Indic like the moron he was.

Indo-European

Look at it this way. We say Punjabi is Indic, but we don’t claim they are Indo-Iranian, even though it falls under that category. To be more precise and accurate, we say they Indic.

Kashmiris (ethnic Kashmiris who live in the Kashmir valley, whom are different from Pandits from Jammu) do not identify as Indic, but rather Dardic. They do not consider themselves desi due to its association with Indic peoples.

Pandits however do consider themselves as desis because they speak Pahari, an Indic language. I myself have roots from Jammu as well. But I won’t claim a Dardic background because we are Indic.

All these things aside, I understand where you are coming from but some ethnic groups who do not fall under Indic claim it’s another term for Indic, even though the word has no racial basis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer