We don't want to be slayers, we just need to feel loved and desired

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Title.
Most people here (Including me) just want to feel loved and desired. We just want a cute girlfriend we can spend our time with. We want to feel like humans, to feel like someone truly loves and desires us.

One single good and cute girls is enough for most of us, we don't need to bang a different pussy every day

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer, Krezo and SHARK
I thought this was obvious

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
fire is hot

• JFL
op is a cuck

• +1
meh id rather be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Title.
Most people here (Including me) just want to feel loved and desired. We just want a cute girlfriend we can spend our time with. We want to feel like humans, to feel like someone truly loves and desires us.

One single good and cute girls is enough for most of us, we don't need to bang a different pussy every day
i want to be loved but i know that's impossible even for chad (mayby with ugly/low tier becky) so i just would want to be remembered as the hottest dude she ever fucked

meh id rather be a slayer
I would also if I were born good looking.I'm not talking about what we want, I'm talking about what we need and lack

I see your point, man.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and LowTierNormie
  • JFL
Yes. I want red colour screen name so I need to reach 10k posts.
Good job mate. Internet point help me boost my barely non existent ego too

i want to be loved but i know that's impossible even for chad (mayby with ugly/low tier becky) so i just would want to be remembered as the hottest dude she ever fucked
Look at this cope lmao chad is the only being that is actually loved

Good job mate. Internet point help me boost my barely non existent ego too
D8227E95 4635 40EB AB37 F8532BCA5B5D

XD

• JFL
To be honest, even average guys might feel loved by a random fois if he checks all his triggers.
The Blackpill isn't as sad as some of you think it is

Keep it going mate. One post closer to your goal :lul:
Yeah, man.

• +1
Look at this cope lmao chad is the only being that is actually loved
still one of many chads in the world (unless he's gigachad one and only among 7 bilion people) and get cucked by stacies with other chads

still one of many chads in the world (unless he's gigachad one and only among 7 bilion people) and get cucked by stacies with other chads
Stop coping guys. Chads don't get cucked unless the foid they are with is a fucking bitch. Average girls won't cuck him

Stop coping guys. Chads don't get cucked unless the foid they are with is a fucking bitch. Average girls won't cuck him
stacies will
and as a chad i wouldn't go bellow stacylite

yeah no shit faggot
i always desired a pure teen LTR more than anything
but my clock is ticking

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and LowTierNormie
yeah no shit faggot
i always desired a pure teen LTR more than anything
but my clock is ticking
Mate, don't be afraid of your dick. True love comes much before they see it.

To be honest, even average guys might feel loved by a random foid if he checks all his triggers.
The Blackpill isn't as sad as some of you think it is

Keep it going mate. One post closer to your goal :lul:
On planet earth all love is conditional even love given to Chad is obviously conditioned on his genetics / partly on current situation. If someone that's better than you comes in your sig others path the only thing that is stopping them is situational / morally.

• +1
  • So Sad
On planet earth all love is conditional even love given to Chad is obviously conditioned on his genetics / partly on current situation. If someone that's better than you comes in your sig others path the only thing that is stopping them is situational / morally.
I had a girlfriend once that loved me lile no thomorrow. The time I showed weakness (Because I felt afraid of messing up with her) she turned arround and left.
Girls love for you is conditional, all of them will cuck/leave you if you give then a reason
yeah sorry man my bluepill days are way over i dont buy this kind of stuff anymore
i will just lay down and rot
I'm truly sorry for you then mate. Some days I feel so bad about myself I don't even get out of home(not like I have any reason to)

oh shit let me take a wild guess just a little random guess
your dick is over 7 inches
yeah
thats what i thought
A little bit over 6 Inches. But I'm kinda fat. It is arround 7 inches bonepressed