We don't work hard enough for our employers. Working hours should be increased and holidays reduced

Detona

Detona

Kraken
Have you noticed that nobody really seems to go to work anymore? Working hours have been decreasing for 150 years, and the number of holidays off just keeps increasing.

I think people would be happier if they went to work more. Imagine how much less stressful life would be without social media, laziness, nonstop gossip, glued to the screen, etc.

Here's what the facts say:

The chart shows that average working hours declined dramatically for workers in early-industrialized economies over the last 150 years. In 1870, workers in most of these countries worked more than 3,000 hours annually — equivalent to a grueling 60–70 hours each week for 50 weeks per year. But we see that today those extreme working hours have been roughly cut in half.

In Germany, for example, annual working hours decreased by nearly 60% — from 3,284 hours in 1870 to 1,354 hours in 2017 — and in the UK the decrease was around 40%. Before this revolution in working hours people worked as many hours between January and July as we work today in an entire year.

in a paper analyzing historical data for the US, the economist Dora Costa summarizes the evidence:5 “The length of the work day fell sharply between the 1880s, when the typical worker labored 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, and 1920, when his counterpart worked an 8-hour day, 6 days a week.

By 1940 the typical work schedule was 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Although further reductions in work time largely took the form of increases in vacations, holidays, sick days, personal leave, and earlier retirement, time diary studies suggest that the work day has continued to trend downward less than 8 hours a day.”

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, incel194012940, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Work more goyim this will make you happier :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
"Pro LGBT"

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Lev Peshkov and SendMePicsToRate
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
I at least partially agree with the OP. I ask my boss periodically for my own key to my workplace so I can work up to 60 or 70 hour weeks if I feel like it, wanna brush up on my skills, etc. Other employees there have their own key and therefore have this option.

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Nah we should be working less

I at least partially agree with the OP. I ask my boss periodically for my own key to my workplace so I can work up to 60 or 70 hour weeks if I feel like it, wanna brush up on my skills, etc. Other employees there have their own key and therefore have this option.

And this is why you are easily in the top 10 highest quality human beings on Earth. When the zombie apocalypse happens we have to team up.

Just spend your whole life in factory like its 18th century theory

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
And this is why you are easily in the top 10 highest quality human beings on Earth. When the zombie apocalypse happens we have to team up.

Thank you for the high praise. I just need to convince a foid that I am a high quality man now so I can build a family and legacy.

Or if I can't do that, I need my make a fortune through my crypto investments to become stupidly rich and get several egg donors and surrogates to help me build my future clan. The only issue then will become how to access breastmilk as an incel male who is building a family through surrogacy.

The only possible objection I can raise to your OP is that there is something to be said for what a rich guy lifestyle with mostly passive income can afford one in terms of buying someone time in this life for looksmaxxing, pursuing hobbies, approaching women, etc.

However, does that rich guy lifestyle truly make one happy? I'm not too sure. I think @AlexBrown84 enjoys a lifestyle like that, so maybe it's a good fit for some people.

• +1
Thank you for the high praise. I just need to convince a foid that I am a high quality man now so I can build a family and legacy.

Or if I can't do that, I need my make a fortune through my crypto investments to become stupidly rich and get several egg donors and surrogates to help me build my future clan. The only issue then will become how to access breastmilk as an incel male who is building a family through surrogacy.

The only possible objection I can raise to your OP is that there is something to be said for what a rich guy lifestyle with mostly passive income can afford one in terms of buying someone time in this life for looksmaxxing, pursuing hobbies, approaching women, etc.

However, does that rich guy lifestyle truly make one happy? I'm not too sure. I think @AlexBrown84 enjoys a lifestyle like that, so maybe it's a good fit for some people.

Definitely. And playing Resident Evil on a stormy night. Shit's so satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Lysozyme-fortified cow's milk may be available as a substitute for breast milk soon, Br0sk1 (assuming you hadn't heard of this already).

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Lysozyme-fortified cow's milk may be available as a substitute for breast milk soon, Br0sk1 (assuming you hadn't heard of this already).

I had not heard of that. That said, I hope I don't need to go down the surrogacy route. I appreciate you reporting that finding though. Lifefuel for rich incels who don't want the headache of dealing with a gold digger.

I still think it's weird that I've become an incel, even if I have colouring failo and am only an HTN facially. I still think I can find a way to get a foid to want to marry me and bear my children.

• +1
I had not heard of that. That said, I hope I don't need to go down the surrogacy route. I appreciate you reporting that finding though. Lifefuel for rich incels who don't want the headache of dealing with a gold digger.

I still think it's weird that I've become an incel, even if I have colouring failo and am only an HTN facially. I still think I can find a way to get a foid to want to marry me and bear my children.

I dont think anything fails you, probably was just environment and ascendable. I agree it is ridiculous that you were ever incel. You can definitely get married.

I dont think anything fails you, probably was just environment and ascendable. I agree it is ridiculous that you were ever incel. You can definitely get married.

I think the dark colouring does for sure. I am struggling on dating apps big time and keep getting rejected by foids even when I can get them on a date. Usually this happens after the first date.

Maybe I just need to start DMing random girls on instagram. I had an okay convo with a Quebecois foid living in Mexico whose private Instagram account I followed. This would be also be a good test of @6ft4's theory that Instagram and TikTok are the only "real" dating apps now.

Also, feel free to PM me any time if you wish. Wouldn't mind catching up a bit and it seems I can't PM you.

I think the dark colouring does for sure. I am struggling on dating apps big time and keep getting rejected by foids even when I can get them on a date. Usually this happens after the first date.

Maybe I just need to start DMing random girls on instagram. I had an okay convo with a Quebecois foid living in Mexico whose private Instagram account I followed. This would be also be a good test of @6ft4's theory that Instagram and TikTok are the only "real" dating apps now.

Also, feel free to PM me any time if you wish. Wouldn't mind catching up a bit and it seems I can't PM you.

Sadly I've had to disable the DM feature on this website due to the threat of hacking from IP-phishing images. I definitely agree that we should catch up after being disconnected for like what, 3 years? I will look in to getting Skype or some other form of messenger.

I agree about DMing instagram women although in my experience it's extremely difficult to find them without locked profiles. Got any examples?

The first date thing may have to do with something else that's not physical... I believe it is fixable...

what a load of tosh- Id rather work as little as possible please and thank you

Sadly I've had to disable the DM feature on this website due to the threat of hacking from IP-phishing images. I definitely agree that we should catch up after being disconnected for like what, 3 years? I will look in to getting Skype or some other form of messenger.

I agree about DMing instagram women although in my experience it's extremely difficult to find them without locked profiles. Got any examples?

The first date thing may have to do with something else that's not physical... I believe it is fixable...

Yeah, lemme know if you get Skype. I can show you the Quebecois foid too. I think you might think she looks okay even though she's White.

I think with Instagram women, just try to follow private accounts and if you are accepted as a follower, that's the first step and means she probably doesn't find you extremely subhuman and may be receptive. Some women also don't have private accounts and you may be able to DM them as long as you have an account.

If you wanna find me on Skype, I should be listed as Br0sk1 and I will have this display image:

• +1
all work should be abolished and everyone should just start killing eachother