We fell in love

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Before you read this story, play this music and read it to set the mood:

So, as you guys may know, I fell in love with this girl at work. She is a white skinned latina, dark red dyed hair, a dream of mine since I first laid eyes on her. From the moment I saw her, she made my heart race of love and joy. I couldn't breathe after laying my eyes on her excellence!

I was nervous to talk to her but I went for it. Me, a Puerto Rican man with buzzcut, browridge, 198 cm tall and tanned skin. I introduced myself and we went from there. We had an instant connection and we grew closer as time went on. Until one day, she dropped me off at a location in her car and we talked for 35 minutes.

I got to know more about her and how much of an amazing girl she is. We had a spiritual connection. I feel she is the love of my life. The thought of not being with her is an agony. I see myself marrying this woman and want to start a family with her. When I look at her, the time stops. She takes me to another planet with her femenine personality and her gentleness. I am haunted by the time we spent together, knowing that we might not be able to be together. I know she feels things for me and she felt it too. I will confess her love to me and this aching yearning I have for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14264 and 1 other person
Someone please mass tag

I was nervous to talk to her but I went for it. Me, a Puerto Rican man with buzzcut, browridge, 198 cm tall and tanned skin. I introduced myself and we went from there. We had an instant connection and we grew closer as time went on. Until one day, have for her

AND THEN YOU WOKE UP

Mjtt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member

So, as you guys may know, I fell in love with this girl at work. She is a white skinned latina, dark red dyed hair, a dream of mine since I first laid eyes on her. From the moment I saw her, she made my heart race of love and joy. I couldn't breathe after laying my eyes on her excellence!

I was nervous to talk to her but I went for it. Me, a Puerto Rican man with buzzcut, browridge, 198 cm tall and tanned skin. I introduced myself and we went from there. We had an instant connection and we grew closer as time went on. Until one day, she dropped me off at a location in her car and we talked for 35 minutes.

I got to know more about her and how much of an amazing girl she is. We had a spiritual connection. I feel she is the love of my life. The thought of not being with her is an agony. I see myself marrying this woman and want to start a family with her. When I look at her, the time stops. She takes me to another planet with her femenine personality and her gentleness. I am haunted by the time we spent together, knowing that we might not be able to be together. I know she feels things for me and she felt it too. I will confess her love to me and this aching yearning I have for her

mogs hozays simp post

low t , just roid

love forever

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing