WE FIND OUT FRIDAY

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,536
Reputation
7,136
shes getting a test friday lets I dont care if your muslim, jewish, christian or atheist please pray for me if not for me for that kid

@chud10282892 @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy, peptidehater22, Hater_of_foids and 5 others
okay man I hope your life goes well
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy and DIY.Suicide
shes getting a test friday lets I dont care if your muslim, jewish, christian or atheist please pray for me if not for me for that kid

@chud10282892 @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx
Praying for you bro 🙏
 
  • +1
Reactions: V3xo and DIY.Suicide
shes getting a test friday lets I dont care if your muslim, jewish, christian or atheist please pray for me if not for me for that kid

@chud10282892 @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx
Amen bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and DIY.Suicide
shes getting a test friday lets I dont care if your muslim, jewish, christian or atheist please pray for me if not for me for that kid

@chud10282892 @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx
I just read the post it’s so fucking over (don’t wanna scare) you 😭

I’ll pray everyday to make sure you’ll be fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and DIY.Suicide
I just read the post it’s so fucking over (don’t wanna scare) you 😭

I’ll pray everyday to make sure you’ll be fine
wdym dont wanna scare me its rare anyway even if some got in its prob not enough to fertilize an egg
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Star Pray GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
shes getting a test friday lets I dont care if your muslim, jewish, christian or atheist please pray for me if not for me for that kid

@chud10282892 @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx
ur knowledge paired with ur name should come in handy to mask her murder as a suicide.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
even if she is
just block her
tell the police shes schizophrenic
and refuse a dna test
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and peptidehater22
even if she is
just block her
tell the police shes schizophrenic
and refuse a dna test
he could do that but he said he wouldn’t let her get an abortion
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hater_of_foids
shes getting a test friday lets I dont care if your muslim, jewish, christian or atheist please pray for me if not for me for that kid

@chud10282892 @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx
Poor kid :feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
untrue thats like saying if the condom broke your a rapist
She told you to keep the condom on and you took it off JFL :feelskek:

This is all your fault and I hope you go to jail for it.
 
She told you to keep the condom on and you took it off JFL :feelskek:

This is all your fault and I hope you go to jail for it.
not my fault at all a simple fuck up as I see it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
Okay, so what if I am a girl? Lol, it’s not like modd will ever find out im a women JFL. I hate moids uhhh

No, she told you not take it off and you forcefully took it off JFL after 12 seconds. Have fun in jail, stupid moid.
cant tell if this is satire
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and jnxy
thats just not true either way she was just annoyed
Are you such a ignorant retard?! I hate this fucking forum, master should monetise the fuck out of it. Nothing good left anymore
 
Are you such an ignorant retard?! I hate this fucking forum, master should monetise the fuck out of it. Nothing good left anymore
How am I ignorant
 
Okay, so what if I am a girl? Lol, it’s not like modd will ever find out im a women JFL. I hate moids uhhh

No, she told you not take it off and you forcefully took it off JFL after 12 seconds. Have fun in jail, stupid moid.
you’re banned lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
No, mods won’t find out anyways
Now it makes sence.

You were sweet on me at first, and if you'd kept your mouth shut long enough to stay on here you would have been on my dick all over agan at some point. It would have only been a matter of time)))

Love and hate. Such a fine line.

Bye sweetheart
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
6
Views
64
Badass Ravikumar
Badass Ravikumar
P
Replies
3
Views
59
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
2
Views
71
PeenoResurrected
PeenoResurrected
scuderia
Replies
3
Views
47
cb006
cb006
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
45
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top