12 hours ago

She caught me masturbating and we fucked in the bar (Part 3) [MF]​

Anal nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/1Happyfam

16 hours ago

My (F 45) husband had an incest fantasy which eventually led to me sleeping with our virgin son (F 20).​

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

12 comments

Vote
Posted by
u/amonSU69

1 hour ago

Mom disgraced in public in front of me (Part-05)​

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/frosty_moose100

1 day ago

Silver

The Time I Took The Virginity of My Religion Teacher’s Daughter [MF: 18 yrs old] - Part 1​

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

19 comments

Posted by
u/PervyTeach_Lekha

16 hours ago

Thoughts about my [F 37] male students turns me on.​

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/indycomp0t1xh

17 hours ago

I felt soooo slutty sucking cock and wanking another guy at the same time. [FM]​

Quickiensfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/littlecat0902

11 hours ago

All the Small Things Pt. 3​

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

About Community​

Welcome to Sexstories this SubReddit is dedicated to posting fictional and nonfictional sexy stories.
Members

Created 12 lut 2009
nsfwAdult content
Create Post

Filter by flair​

r/sexstories Rules​

Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

Rule 4

Rule 5

Rule 6

Must be read​

Submit erotic sex stories. May be real or a fantasy.
Sex Stories - Erotic Stories - Free Sex Stories - Erotic Fiction - Erotic Short Stories - Sexy Novels - How to Write Erotic Fiction
Sub Rules: Sex Stories Rules Please read before posting!
You must confirm that you're 18+ to be able to see the 1000+ sex stories in this sub.

Moderators​

Message the mods
u/kazanovich
u/george-greaves
u/RedGuard93
u/Baddersafe5005
Mod thats most active
View All Moderators
helpReddit AppReddit coinsReddit premiumReddit gifts
aboutcareerspressadvertiseblogTermsContent policyPrivacy policyMod policy
Reddit Inc © 2021. All rights reserved

We got hot and fucked at the rehab center. That pussy was wet, tight and hairy​

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw

Subreddit Icon
r/sexstories

•Posted by
u/d1trueone

6 hours ago

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw
It (55/M) and a new friend (49/F) were at the rehab center and she came in to enroll for the program and I was assigned to do the intake form. I was an intern at the center and Jane entered the office with a guy and asked if there was a available bed for her to have for her to receive treatment for alcohol abuse.
She had pale skin and red hair and green eyes and a nice set of firm breast peeking out of her shirt and good curves and a really cool ass. I let her know that there was a bed available and she was totally excited and asked if she could start that day. I explained the fees for the treatment and she said that she didn't have all the money but really needed to get some help and I told her that I would do what I could to get her in. We started the intake form and the guy that accompanied her was staring at me and I wondered what was his relationship with Jane and after a few questions it turned out that the two of them were dating.
Out of the blue he moved his chair up to the desk and that seemed strange to me and Jane appeared to be shocked as well. I continued asking her the demographic questions and we finished up within 30 minutes and I informed her that she could start immediately and she stated that her personal items were out in the car and that she would go out and bring them into the office.
I didn't think anything about the interaction between myself and Jane but within minutes she was staring at me for long periods of time and her boyfriend appeared to be getting angry. She asked if she could go outside to say goodbye to him and I told her it was fine. Things started off rather normal the first few days and I didn't suspect anything regarding Jane until she started to hang around me instead of spending time with the other clients.
She would sit at the desk and give me flirting eyes and then she said that she found me very attractive. I was shocked because I thought the she was committed to her boyfriend. Jane volunteered to cook some meals for the other clients and I said okay and she started in the kitchen after only a week of being in the program.
She would be there in what seemed to be her favorite black jeans and her ass started to look bigger than when I first noticed her during the intake. She was very touchy feely and I began to get the message that she wanted me and I thought that I needed to try to not cross the line and put my ever growing hard dick in her. However, that turned out to be more of a challenge than I thought as Jane would constantly seek me out and bring my samples of her dishes of food. The other residents would look suspicious and I tried to play it off but I don't think anyone thought that I was doing a good job of it.
One evening things got out of hand when Jane comes into the office and I could see her camel toe in those black jeans and she said that she was not feeling well and needed to lay down for a nap. I said okay and I thought that was the end of it. After a few hours I went to check on Jane in her bedroom, which she had to herself, and she invited me in and I asked her how she was feeling and she said that she was feeling better and I said that was good to hear. Jane had changed into a pajama pants and I could see your hairy trail coming from her pussy to her navel and I got excited.
She saw my reaction and asked me if I was ok. I relied that I was fine but she just pulled her pajama pants down and exposed her red bush. My dick print was visible and I couldn't control it and Jane knew that she had just determined that I had a weakness for hairy women. I reached out to pet her pussy but I was anxious that someone would come in and see us or that she would tell other people what happened and I didn't want that to happen.
I imagined me putting my brown tiger strip dick in her hairy Oster and I stood over her and felt the precum dipping in my pants. I fingered her anyway and she was super wet and tight and I almost passed out with nerves and excitement. That pussy was very tight and sweet smelling. Jane moaned softly as I touched her private and I told her that I had to leave but I would be back later. She begged me to close the door to the bedroom and continue what we were doing but I told her that I could not risk it.
I left but I couldn't get my mind off of your gorgeous red bushy muffin and after dinner I thought I would be okay and block my lustful thoughts of Jane and I fucking like crazy. She got up and prepared dinner and I ate and tried to keep a distance from her but she came a found me in the intake room. Still wearing those flannel pajamas Jane told me that she had found me very attractive and that her boyfriend knew it and that's the reason that he was all in the Kool aid the other day during the intake.
I was trying to play it cool but I was thinking about fucking her and I thought I would cum on myself if she stood in front of me for another second. The phone rang and she excused herself and I was saved by the Bell.
It was a few hours later that I thought I would call it a day and go straight home to shower and masterbate thinking about Jane. Before I could get out of the office she returned and I had a sudden change of plans. We talked about her desires to have me come back to the room and check on her and to hopefully be able to finish what we had started earlier in the day. I decided to stay a little longer and finish writing some notes but in the back of my mind I was wondering if I could get a little alone time with Jane so that I could see her whole bush and put my tongue in her wet pussy.
I couldn't wait until the call for lights out and bedtime and I knew that I would have to creap into her room so that no one else would know. Once everyone were in bed I went to check on Jane and as I had hoped she was happy to see me. We immediately began to kiss one another in a hurry and passionate way and I knew that I would have to be quiet and hurry up and get as deep inside her as a could with my tongue and eight inches of hard meat.
I pulled those pajama pants down and off of her pale yet thick legs and bent down to taste her and I was overwhelmed by the smell and taste in her hot love muffin. I was nervous and so was Jane. But we were in the heat of the moment and I was not going to let this go unfinished.
After only a few minutes of licking her swollen pussy lips and clitoris and a little ass I pulled Jane to the edge of the bed and put my magic stick in her hairy Oster and it got stuck by the tight hole and I almost fainted. She was so horny and I was wondering if I could get it inside her without making a ton of noise. I just had to force my pulsating stick in her hairy pussy and I didn't know if it would fit. The smell of sex filled the air and I was not turning back for nothing.
I plunged my dick in her pussy so hard and it felt so good as I move forward and deep inside of her. She pushed back and forth with me and I felt her clinching and I knew she had a good orgasm and she almost pushed me out of her wet musty pussy with the contractions inside of her pussy. We were like ten minutes into the encounter and I could hear the bed starting to rock as we fucked like teenagers. I whispered softly take it easy someone will hear us. That was all in vain because I could feel myself getting ready to unleash a major load of cum in side of her and at that second Jane contracted again and this time she pushed me all the way out of her pussy and I felt a thick load of female cum exit her body and I instantly forced myself back inside her and she almost screamed and I was pounding and saying yes, Yes fuck me,yes fuck me good. She came again and I followed up with a nutt of my own as I pulled out and came all over her bush. I was fucking her bareback I didn't know if she was on birth control. My thick load was stuck in her hairy bush and she began to rub it in and I moved her hand and put my dick back inside her and and fucked her even harder and the bed hit the wall and and we came together and I was in heaven as we kissed and I pulled up my pants and excited the room.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Melo95 and 8 others
what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7419
@Gargantuan help me brother

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Gargantuan
cool story bro

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer
Posted by
u/Brad33180ismysnap

3 hours ago

Would anyone care to leave a review?

Vanillansfw
renderTimingPixel.png

2 comments

Posted by
u/sabaisabai13

7 hours ago

My [F] #1 Fantasy: Board Game Night [FMMMMM]

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/d1trueone

13 hours ago

I had sex with my cousin and I want to do it again. I

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

2 comments

Posted by
u/golfgoob7

7 hours ago

My second college hookup then 3rd with the roommate.

School nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/Affectionate_Term_27

12 hours ago

Lost the bet, lost the girl (FMMMM)

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/redneck_cam

3 hours ago

M(19) I want to fuck like an animal

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/MamaStuMary

19 hours ago

I [45 F] had sex with my daughter’s [19 F] best friend 19 F]

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

4 comments

Posted by
u/SexStoryWriter

12 hours ago

She caught me masturbating and we fucked in the bar (Part 3) [MF]

Anal nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/1Happyfam

16 hours ago

My (F 45) husband had an incest fantasy which eventually led to me sleeping with our virgin son (F 20).

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

12 comments

Vote
Posted by
u/amonSU69

1 hour ago

Mom disgraced in public in front of me (Part-05)

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/frosty_moose100

1 day ago

Silver

The Time I Took The Virginity of My Religion Teacher’s Daughter [MF: 18 yrs old] - Part 1

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

19 comments

Posted by
u/PervyTeach_Lekha

16 hours ago

Thoughts about my [F 37] male students turns me on.

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/indycomp0t1xh

17 hours ago

I felt soooo slutty sucking cock and wanking another guy at the same time. [FM]

Quickiensfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/littlecat0902

11 hours ago

All the Small Things Pt. 3

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

About Community​

Welcome to Sexstories this SubReddit is dedicated to posting fictional and nonfictional sexy stories.
Members

Created 12 lut 2009
nsfwAdult content
Create Post

Filter by flair​

r/sexstories Rules​

Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

Rule 4

Rule 5

Rule 6

Must be read​

Sex Stories - Erotic Stories - Free Sex Stories - Erotic Fiction - Erotic Short Stories - Sexy Novels - How to Write Erotic Fiction
You must confirm that you're 18+ to be able to see the 1000+ sex stories in this sub.

Moderators​

Message the mods
u/kazanovich
u/george-greaves
u/RedGuard93
u/Baddersafe5005
Mod thats most active
View All Moderators

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw

Subreddit Icon
r/sexstories

•Posted by
u/d1trueone

6 hours ago

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw
It (55/M) and a new friend (49/F) were at the rehab center and she came in to enroll for the program and I was assigned to do the intake form. I was an intern at the center and Jane entered the office with a guy and asked if there was a available bed for her to have for her to receive treatment for alcohol abuse.
She had pale skin and red hair and green eyes and a nice set of firm breast peeking out of her shirt and good curves and a really cool ass. I let her know that there was a bed available and she was totally excited and asked if she could start that day. I explained the fees for the treatment and she said that she didn't have all the money but really needed to get some help and I told her that I would do what I could to get her in. We started the intake form and the guy that accompanied her was staring at me and I wondered what was his relationship with Jane and after a few questions it turned out that the two of them were dating.
Out of the blue he moved his chair up to the desk and that seemed strange to me and Jane appeared to be shocked as well. I continued asking her the demographic questions and we finished up within 30 minutes and I informed her that she could start immediately and she stated that her personal items were out in the car and that she would go out and bring them into the office.
I didn't think anything about the interaction between myself and Jane but within minutes she was staring at me for long periods of time and her boyfriend appeared to be getting angry. She asked if she could go outside to say goodbye to him and I told her it was fine. Things started off rather normal the first few days and I didn't suspect anything regarding Jane until she started to hang around me instead of spending time with the other clients.
She would sit at the desk and give me flirting eyes and then she said that she found me very attractive. I was shocked because I thought the she was committed to her boyfriend. Jane volunteered to cook some meals for the other clients and I said okay and she started in the kitchen after only a week of being in the program.
She would be there in what seemed to be her favorite black jeans and her ass started to look bigger than when I first noticed her during the intake. She was very touchy feely and I began to get the message that she wanted me and I thought that I needed to try to not cross the line and put my ever growing hard dick in her. However, that turned out to be more of a challenge than I thought as Jane would constantly seek me out and bring my samples of her dishes of food. The other residents would look suspicious and I tried to play it off but I don't think anyone thought that I was doing a good job of it.
One evening things got out of hand when Jane comes into the office and I could see her camel toe in those black jeans and she said that she was not feeling well and needed to lay down for a nap. I said okay and I thought that was the end of it. After a few hours I went to check on Jane in her bedroom, which she had to herself, and she invited me in and I asked her how she was feeling and she said that she was feeling better and I said that was good to hear. Jane had changed into a pajama pants and I could see your hairy trail coming from her pussy to her navel and I got excited.
She saw my reaction and asked me if I was ok. I relied that I was fine but she just pulled her pajama pants down and exposed her red bush. My dick print was visible and I couldn't control it and Jane knew that she had just determined that I had a weakness for hairy women. I reached out to pet her pussy but I was anxious that someone would come in and see us or that she would tell other people what happened and I didn't want that to happen.
I imagined me putting my brown tiger strip dick in her hairy Oster and I stood over her and felt the precum dipping in my pants. I fingered her anyway and she was super wet and tight and I almost passed out with nerves and excitement. That pussy was very tight and sweet smelling. Jane moaned softly as I touched her private and I told her that I had to leave but I would be back later. She begged me to close the door to the bedroom and continue what we were doing but I told her that I could not risk it.
I left but I couldn't get my mind off of your gorgeous red bushy muffin and after dinner I thought I would be okay and block my lustful thoughts of Jane and I fucking like crazy. She got up and prepared dinner and I ate and tried to keep a distance from her but she came a found me in the intake room. Still wearing those flannel pajamas Jane told me that she had found me very attractive and that her boyfriend knew it and that's the reason that he was all in the Kool aid the other day during the intake.
I was trying to play it cool but I was thinking about fucking her and I thought I would cum on myself if she stood in front of me for another second. The phone rang and she excused herself and I was saved by the Bell.
It was a few hours later that I thought I would call it a day and go straight home to shower and masterbate thinking about Jane. Before I could get out of the office she returned and I had a sudden change of plans. We talked about her desires to have me come back to the room and check on her and to hopefully be able to finish what we had started earlier in the day. I decided to stay a little longer and finish writing some notes but in the back of my mind I was wondering if I could get a little alone time with Jane so that I could see her whole bush and put my tongue in her wet pussy.
I couldn't wait until the call for lights out and bedtime and I knew that I would have to creap into her room so that no one else would know. Once everyone were in bed I went to check on Jane and as I had hoped she was happy to see me. We immediately began to kiss one another in a hurry and passionate way and I knew that I would have to be quiet and hurry up and get as deep inside her as a could with my tongue and eight inches of hard meat.
I pulled those pajama pants down and off of her pale yet thick legs and bent down to taste her and I was overwhelmed by the smell and taste in her hot love muffin. I was nervous and so was Jane. But we were in the heat of the moment and I was not going to let this go unfinished.
After only a few minutes of licking her swollen pussy lips and clitoris and a little ass I pulled Jane to the edge of the bed and put my magic stick in her hairy Oster and it got stuck by the tight hole and I almost fainted. She was so horny and I was wondering if I could get it inside her without making a ton of noise. I just had to force my pulsating stick in her hairy pussy and I didn't know if it would fit. The smell of sex filled the air and I was not turning back for nothing.
I plunged my dick in her pussy so hard and it felt so good as I move forward and deep inside of her. She pushed back and forth with me and I felt her clinching and I knew she had a good orgasm and she almost pushed me out of her wet musty pussy with the contractions inside of her pussy. We were like ten minutes into the encounter and I could hear the bed starting to rock as we fucked like teenagers. I whispered softly take it easy someone will hear us. That was all in vain because I could feel myself getting ready to unleash a major load of cum in side of her and at that second Jane contracted again and this time she pushed me all the way out of her pussy and I felt a thick load of female cum exit her body and I instantly forced myself back inside her and she almost screamed and I was pounding and saying yes, Yes fuck me,yes fuck me good. She came again and I followed up with a nutt of my own as I pulled out and came all over her bush. I was fucking her bareback I didn't know if she was on birth control. My thick load was stuck in her hairy bush and she began to rub it in and I moved her hand and put my dick back inside her and and fucked her even harder and the bed hit the wall and and we came together and I was in heaven as we kissed and I pulled up my pants and excited the room.
Ew hairy

@GarixTheChad who's the mogger in your pfp OP?

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Jfl

Attachments

• R-8484226-1462523090-9325.jpeg.jpg
    R-8484226-1462523090-9325.jpeg.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 20
  • A2E2918F-FB0D-425E-91D4-207726D7E784.jpeg
    A2E2918F-FB0D-425E-91D4-207726D7E784.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Tldr? Not interested in reading your thesis

• JFL
Time online 90d 8h 56m
Posted by
u/Brad33180ismysnap

3 hours ago

Would anyone care to leave a review?​

Vanillansfw
renderTimingPixel.png

2 comments

Posted by
u/sabaisabai13

7 hours ago

My [F] #1 Fantasy: Board Game Night [FMMMMM]​

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/d1trueone

13 hours ago

I had sex with my cousin and I want to do it again. I​

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

2 comments

Posted by
u/golfgoob7

7 hours ago

My second college hookup then 3rd with the roommate.​

School nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/Affectionate_Term_27

12 hours ago

Lost the bet, lost the girl (FMMMM)​

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/redneck_cam

3 hours ago

M(19) I want to fuck like an animal​

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/MamaStuMary

19 hours ago

I [45 F] had sex with my daughter’s [19 F] best friend 19 F]​

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

4 comments

Posted by
u/SexStoryWriter

12 hours ago

She caught me masturbating and we fucked in the bar (Part 3) [MF]​

Anal nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/1Happyfam

16 hours ago

My (F 45) husband had an incest fantasy which eventually led to me sleeping with our virgin son (F 20).​

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

12 comments

Vote
Posted by
u/amonSU69

1 hour ago

Mom disgraced in public in front of me (Part-05)​

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/frosty_moose100

1 day ago

silver_32.png

The Time I Took The Virginity of My Religion Teacher’s Daughter [MF: 18 yrs old] - Part 1​

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

19 comments

Posted by
u/PervyTeach_Lekha

16 hours ago

Thoughts about my [F 37] male students turns me on.​

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/indycomp0t1xh

17 hours ago

I felt soooo slutty sucking cock and wanking another guy at the same time. [FM]​

Quickiensfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/littlecat0902

11 hours ago

All the Small Things Pt. 3​

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

About Community​

Members

Created 12 lut 2009
nsfwAdult content
Create Post

Filter by flair​

r/sexstories Rules​

Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

Rule 4

Rule 5

Rule 6

Must be read​

Moderators​

Message the mods
u/kazanovich
u/george-greaves
u/RedGuard93
u/Baddersafe5005
Mod thats most active
View All Moderators

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw

Subreddit Icon
r/sexstories

•Posted by
u/d1trueone

6 hours ago

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw

+1 Reply
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, MyAssStinksLikeShit, Babyblackcarrot and 4 others

[IMG alt="randomvanish"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/5/5897.jpg?1606633119[/IMG]

randomvanish

Zephir​

Joined Mar 21, 2020 Posts 4,731 Reputation 4,577 Time online 82d 12h 38m

fake stories

+1 Reply
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, AsGoodAsItGets, BigBoy and 1 other person

[IMG alt="Cigarette"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/12/12398.jpg?1612953958[/IMG]

Cigarette

piece of shit​

Joined Feb 10, 2021 Posts 718 Reputation 639 Time online 6d 11h 57m
what the fuck

+1 Reply
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ifonlyicouldmog

[IMG alt="GarixTheChad"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2191.jpg?1615911025[/IMG]

GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face​

Joined Jun 29, 2019 Posts 1,163 Reputation 1,195 Time online 90d 8h 56m
no

+1 Reply

[IMG alt="GarixTheChad"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2191.jpg?1615911025[/IMG]

GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face​

Joined Jun 29, 2019 Posts 1,163 Reputation 1,195 Time online 90d 8h 56m
@Gargantuan help me brother

+1 Reply
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan

• JFL
Posted by
u/Brad33180ismysnap

3 hours ago

Would anyone care to leave a review?

Vanillansfw
renderTimingPixel.png

2 comments

Posted by
u/sabaisabai13

7 hours ago

My [F] #1 Fantasy: Board Game Night [FMMMMM]

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/d1trueone

13 hours ago

I had sex with my cousin and I want to do it again. I

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

2 comments

Posted by
u/golfgoob7

7 hours ago

My second college hookup then 3rd with the roommate.

School nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/Affectionate_Term_27

12 hours ago

Lost the bet, lost the girl (FMMMM)

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/redneck_cam

3 hours ago

M(19) I want to fuck like an animal

Fiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/MamaStuMary

19 hours ago

I [45 F] had sex with my daughter’s [19 F] best friend 19 F]

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

4 comments

Posted by
u/SexStoryWriter

12 hours ago

She caught me masturbating and we fucked in the bar (Part 3) [MF]

Anal nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/1Happyfam

16 hours ago

My (F 45) husband had an incest fantasy which eventually led to me sleeping with our virgin son (F 20).

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

12 comments

Vote
Posted by
u/amonSU69

1 hour ago

Mom disgraced in public in front of me (Part-05)

Incestnsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

Posted by
u/frosty_moose100

1 day ago

Silver

The Time I Took The Virginity of My Religion Teacher’s Daughter [MF: 18 yrs old] - Part 1

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

19 comments

Posted by
u/PervyTeach_Lekha

16 hours ago

Thoughts about my [F 37] male students turns me on.

NonFiction nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/indycomp0t1xh

17 hours ago

I felt soooo slutty sucking cock and wanking another guy at the same time. [FM]

Quickiensfw
renderTimingPixel.png

1 comment

Posted by
u/littlecat0902

11 hours ago

All the Small Things Pt. 3

lesbian nsfw
renderTimingPixel.png

0 comments

About Community​

Members

Created 12 lut 2009
nsfwAdult content
Create Post

Filter by flair​

r/sexstories Rules​

Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

Rule 4

Rule 5

Rule 6

Must be read​

Moderators​

Message the mods
u/kazanovich
u/george-greaves
u/RedGuard93
u/Baddersafe5005
Mod thats most active
View All Moderators

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw

Subreddit Icon
r/sexstories

•Posted by
u/d1trueone

6 hours ago

renderTimingPixel.png

NonFiction nsfw
EB433667 F58D 42CD 8FE4 0C72A7CE992A

• JFL
wtf is going on

Its reddit so 99.9% of posted are just made up lies. Brb let me create one right now:

Title:

Me [F] just got fucked by a stranger on a public toilet and it was so hot!

Story:

So I'm a horny little slut, I usually wear buttplugs out and no panties tee hee, anyways I'm really grossed out by old men but today I saw an old guy at the mall looking at my ass while I was walking and I thought it would be so hot and dirty if he just railed me in a bathroom stall. So I went over to him and said "you want some of this?" and did a twirl. He said "wow are u for real??" and I was like "yeah, meet me in that bathroom on the left cubicle in 3 minutes, I'll leave the door unlocked". I went in, pulled down my yoga pants and he came into the stall. He pulled down his pants and revealed a raging 10" boner, the perfect penis. It was so hot, he started fucking me and stretching my pussy it was so fucking hot, I became insanely wet and I had to pull his dick out and look at it, it had so much cream on it so I started licking it up and sucking it. Mind you this guy was obese and like 65 years old but it was so hot, he then turned me around and started fucking me very hard, I was screaming and someone was knocking at the door - it was a security guard. I told the old geezer to keep fucking me until he nutted raw in my pussy, and he obliged. When we were done, I sucked him off and gave him a quick rimjob cause I was so horny. He had some leftover poop in his dangle berries but fuck it, I was so fucking horny. The security guard couldn't detain us so we just left. Now I'm pregnant and it was so fkin hot, I'm gonna have his sexy geezer babies

Took me like 3 minutes to write that shit, seems pretty legit by reddit standards

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, huntergatherer, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
wtf is going on

Its reddit so 99.9% of posted are just made up lies. Brb let me create one right now:

Title:

Story:

So I'm a horny little slut, I usually wear buttplugs out and no panties tee hee, anyways I'm really grossed out by old men but today I saw an old guy at the mall looking at my ass while I was walking and I thought it would be so hot and dirty if he just railed me in a bathroom stall. So I went over to him and said "you want some of this?" and did a twirl. He said "wow are u for real??" and I was like "yeah, meet me in that bathroom on the left cubicle in 3 minutes, I'll leave the door unlocked". I went in, pulled down my yoga pants and he came into the stall. He pulled down his pants and revealed a raging 10" boner, the perfect penis. It was so hot, he started fucking me and stretching my pussy it was so fucking hot, I became insanely wet and I had to pull his dick out and look at it, it had so much cream on it so I started licking it up and sucking it. Mind you this guy was obese and like 65 years old but it was so hot, he then turned me around and started fucking me very hard, I was screaming and someone was knocking at the door - it was a security guard. I told the old geezer to keep fucking me until he nutted raw in my pussy, and he obliged. When we were done, I sucked him off and gave him a quick rimjob cause I was so horny. He had some leftover poop in his dangle berries but fuck it, I was so fucking horny. The security guard couldn't detain us so we just left. Now I'm pregnant and it was so fkin hot, I'm gonna have his sexy geezer babies

Took me like 3 minutes to write that shit, seems pretty legit by reddit standards
Reddit tales

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, huntergatherer and Deleted member 9217
wtf is going on

Title:

Story:

Dostoevsky tier writing

Why is this post on moneymaking and success jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
more tales from the Oculus Rift