We have so little time left but we choose to spend it on org

astatin

astatin

Luminary
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Posts
8,473
Reputation
19,118
But is that really a bad thing?

Well if it makes you happy, or makes you forget your problems then why the hell not?

Why is roting deemed bad for you

For whay i know - this forum is keeping me alive
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, zudlife and ANON
I didn’t post for a week and just used other forums

So I wasn’t anymore productive without org
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, zudlife and astatin
I don’t feel bad when I rot or after
 
  • +1
Reactions: astatin and zudlife

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
14
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Nectar
Replies
7
Views
61
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
450
Views
1K
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
D69mo
Replies
8
Views
91
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
D69mo
Replies
37
Views
154
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top