Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, poopoohead and Nims
3031671 1660605716342

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mvp2v1 and Moggie
This reminds me of the novel 1984 by george orwell, no i haven't read it but this is what i'd imagine it would be like

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Im in a constant state of anger/ being annoyed (Idk why I guess withdrawals every little thing annoys me dk why.) atm tbh, If I had a wife and she was like that I would probably either kill myself or kill her christ that life must be so depressing.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Im in a constant state of anger/ being annoyed (Idk why I guess withdrawals every little thing annoys me dk why.) atm tbh, If I had a wife and she was like that I would probably either kill myself or kill her christ that life must be so depressing.
move to a different country theory

• +1
Reactions: Nims
move to a different country theory
Probably will tbh I plan on becoming self-employed either through freelancing or creating content, or running a business and once my money is in check I'll move. The west is so cucked I hate it tbh.

Probably will tbh I plan on becoming self-employed either through freelancing or creating content, or running a business and once my money is in check I'll move. The west is so cucked I hate it tbh.
russia, ukraine, the poor parts of europe are based countries to move to if your into white chicks

but if you dont care about race then SEA, middle east (arranged marriage), Islamic countries because they are more patriarchal and much less cucked than the west

• +1
Reactions: Nims