we meds are coping about nordics

europemogger

europemogger

itsover
I am mainly from Italia, Spain, southern France and only then followed by Germany, so I am mediterannean.

I am far from being an arab "spain", but i have T20 eyes and brown straight hair and don't get me wrong, i'm not mad about it, i could have been arab or black lmao, but I am clearly not one of those meds who cope about nordics and be like "in reality, nordicuck always loose to the gigachad mediteranean roman empire blablablah"

I assume for all the meds out there that being nordic would be so much better for me and for alot of meds out here, even if they are not blackpilled. I would give so much to have fucking blue eyes or even just green eyes a bit lighter. But idk if it would suits my face but I would have loved spawning on the map with a nordic skin fr.

BUT, meds are not subhumans JFL, I am white bro, i burn at the sun, maybe a little bit less than you, but meds are not shorter or uglier than nordics.

Lemme know what you think about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, user123456, mathis and 4 others
I have a Pattinson-like complexion while being Italian

no shit, modern day meds are arabic rape babies

• +1
Reactions: yue and europemogger
I am mainly from Italia, Spain, southern France and only then followed by Germany, so I am mediterannean.

I am far from being an arab "spain", but i have T20 eyes and brown straight hair and don't get me wrong, i'm not mad about it, i could have been arab or black lmao, but I am clearly not one of those meds who cope about nordics and be like "in reality, nordicuck always loose to the gigachad mediteranean roman empire blablablah"

I assume for all the meds out there that being nordic would be so much better for me and for alot of meds out here, even if they are not blackpilled. I would give so much to have fucking blue eyes or even just green eyes a bit lighter. But idk if it would suits my face but I would have loved spawning on the map with a nordic skin fr.

BUT, meds are not subhumans JFL, I am white bro, i burn at the sun, maybe a little bit less than you, but meds are not shorter or uglier than nordics.

Not a single molecule, suck a dick, faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: europemogger, PrinceofDarkness and 5'7 zoomer
meds watch anglos slay women on their beaches and somehow through extensive mental gymnastics pretend it's them.

you know this is the case because all of their famous examples of med slayers i.e gandy, have zero southern european admixture and are just brittish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, samm735, europemogger and 1 other person
I want their wellness and prosperity. I'm a proud Spaniard and don't want to be anything else.

I want their wellness and prosperity. I'm a proud Spaniard and don't want to be anything else.
ofc same im proud i live in the traditions of Italy with my family and all that especially with my grand parents but i lowkey wanna have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
ofc same im proud i live in the traditions of Italy with my family and all that especially with my grand parents but i lowkey wanna have blue eyes

Me too. I dislike my brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: europemogger

Being nordic is mid. Im swedish with T20 eyes. Didnt get the genetics for good coloring

u spaniards dont have that samel wellness and prosperitt because muslims ruled your country for over 700 years, its completely their fault so dont blame yourself

islam is the root of all evil in europe

• +1
Reactions: europemogger and Madridista