We must protect looksmaxxing knowledge from the unworthy/normies

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
This information is too powerful, it has to be protected, or at least archived.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Indeed. If normies find out about this gold knowledge we are fucked. We must ascend but not them.

Yes, no Low IQ Normies who contribute nothing to the forums allowed

We can’t have this place turn into a Reddit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Its cope anyway, genetics conquers all

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Make a test before someone can view the forum. for example which surgeon offers custom malar-infraorbital rim implants for 15k? etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer and maxmendietta
Make a test before someone can view the forum. for example which surgeon offers custom malar-infraorbital rim implants for 15k? etc
I don’t even know that lol

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and turkproducer
Mewing has blown up and it's only a matter of time before everything else blows up too

the MSM do a good enough job of that for us by calling us part of the alt right manosphere or whatever the fuck it's called nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
LEANMAXXING IS A LOOKSMIN.

GET BIG, ROID, TAN, GET TATS.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3463
I know of Eppley I just don’t know those specifics

I don’t even have any money so finding specific surgeons at the bottom of my to do list tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3463
dam bro. went full asperger on that one.
never go full aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3463

That could work, but it could be manipulated if it was just a test alone.

• +1
Another good example is that you show them some photos with incel faces and ask them to point out their flaws and what surgeries or softmaxxing shit to do tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, bonesoverblood and maxmendietta
Another good example is that you show them some photos with incel faces and ask them to point out their flaws and what surgeries or softmaxxing shit to do tbh
but howd we get new worthy members.
jfl i was just looking for how to mew tutorials and found this forum.
best mistake of my life tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3463
Oh!

What about a shit test.

For instance, intentionally ask questions like:

Which eye shape is better?

Who looks better?

Which text is realistic?

ETC.

Things that would out a person trying to weasel their way into the site, using subjectivity

• JFL
but howd we get new worthy members.
jfl i was just looking for how to mew tutorials and found this forum.
best mistake of my life tho.
Are those new worth members , the normies that we talk about? That's the problem. I said 10 questions from 1 to 5 easy questions for average iq and 6 to 10 high iq questions all about looksmaxing. TBH If you got at least 5 out of 10 you are in.

Are those new worth members , the normies that we talk about? That's the problem. I said 10 questions from 1 to 5 easy questions for average iq and 6 to 10 high iq questions all about looksmaxing. TBH If you got at least 5 out of 10 you are in.
I was a normie in terms of looksmaxxing. Never heard of maxillas and shit. But was kinda into the incelosphere and was heavily interested in the concept of "looksmaxxing" just that never thought that there was an actual forum for it.

I was a normie in terms of looksmaxxing. Never heard of maxillas and shit. But was kinda into the incelosphere and was heavily interested in the concept of "looksmaxxing" just that never thought that there was an actual forum for it.
Me too bro. But we need to find a way to hide the site from the normie world and at the same time attract high iq wanna-looksmaxxers. Looksmaxxing is the last weapon that we have. If everyone ascends then we don't ascend tbh but we may get some stacies.ngl

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Yeah this forum should be mostly geared towards Blackpilled LooksMaxers and researcher

Can’t have disgusting Normies asking for a rate me 100 times

• +1