We need a change in the member registration process

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Everybody who gets a lot of DMs knows that this forum is crawling with chadlites and chads. I think going forward we need to gatekeep this community and in the member registration process (that i already failed 3 times unintentionally lol) we should add a mandatory function for new members to upload pics of themselves, and then we will have the most blackpilled raters on this forum (harmonypilled) rate new users, and if they're above a 6 IRL then they should not be allowed to be here. This forum at the end of the day boils down to a forum for incels who wanna cope with plastic surgery and we need to keep it that way, chadlites and chads have no place on this forum, they all must go. i am tired of seeing chadlites+ in my DMs all the time asking for a rate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, mogging, thecaste and 4 others
This isn't an incel forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, ExtraBones, mogging and 15 others
Just ignore them. In my opinion the looksmaxxing section needs to be more heavily moderated so much good information is bogged down by spammed dogshit racebaiting threads and off topic garbage

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Deprived, Deleted member 1332 and 12 others
I disagree. People who want that sort of discussion forums can and should migrate to the .is website. Looksmax is a continuation and alternative of lookism which is the only PSL site that focused on continous self-improvement instead of bitterness and rotting.

Looksmax is only about perpetually making yourself look better through skincare, surgery, excercise, fat loss or soft procedures.
Rotters who never intend to look better have other websites (and there are a lot)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, thecaste, John124 and 4 others
This isn't an incel forum.
it was literally created by the creator of incels.is due to popular demand among incels to want to cope with self improvement through hardmaxxing

I disagree. People who want that sort of discussion forums can and should migrate to the .is website. Looksmax is a continuation and alternative of lookism which is the only PSL site that focused on continous self-improvement instead of bitterness and rotting.

Looksmax is only about perpetually making yourself look better through skincare, surgery, excercise or soft procedures. Rotters who never intend to look better have other websites (and there are a lot)
.is dead as shit tho tbh

it was literally created by the creator of incels.is due to popular demand among incels to want to cope with self improvement through hardmaxxing
If you want to use an incel forum, go to incel.is.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and John124

Looksmax is only about perpetually making yourself look better through skincare, surgery, excercise, fat loss or soft procedures.
Rotters who never intend to look better have other websites (and there are a lot)
i am already permabanned on incels.is because they were paranoid and accused me of being a fakecel, i would go back there if they let me.

Fuck off.

You wanting to turn this into a comprehensive incel forum so that you aren't reminded at how non hypergamous your bitch mother was, isn't the priority here. Fuck-prick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, thecaste, Cobalt1257 and 4 others
Why should chadlites get banned? I’d rather get advice from already looksmaxxed dudes than incels that didn’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: mogging, thecaste, Prince88 and 6 others
Everybody who gets a lot of DMs knows that this forum is crawling with chadlites and chads. I think going forward we need to gatekeep this community and in the member registration process (that i already failed 3 times unintentionally lol) we should add a mandatory function for new members to upload pics of themselves, and then we will have the most blackpilled raters on this forum (harmonypilled) rate new users, and if they're above a 6 IRL then they should not be allowed to be here. This forum at the end of the day boils down to a forum for incels who wanna cope with plastic surgery and we need to keep it that way, chadlites and chads have no place on this forum, they all must go. i am tired of seeing chadlites+ in my DMs all the time asking for a rate.
HTN and above need to gtfo out of this forum.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, John124 and sergeant blackpill
Why should chadlites get banned? I’d rather get advice from already looksmaxxed dudes than incels that didn’t do anything
spoiler alert: they didn't do shit, they were just born, bro

• +1
Reactions: mogging and John124
Let the Chad's stay here what u want this place to be a bunch of 5'4 subhuman curry's?

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and John124
okay but what about those who looksmaxxed from normie to chadlite?
that aint possible, if ur a normie you can only ascend to a slightly better normie. normie to chadlite is simply an impossible leap, u will still have same shit harmony.

Most people on this forum are autistic normies. Lol if you think good looking people (aside from abused dogs) browse this forum.

Most people on this forum are autistic normies. Lol if you think good looking people (aside from abused dogs) browse this forum.
alright then we have a lot of abused dogs then

Highest quality posters are often the best looking, incels are often the worst.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
alright then we have a lot of abused dogs then
Not that many, but yeah there are some. 30+ year old men who come to sites filled with mainly Indian teenage incels to talk about “how much pucci I get br000 I slayed dis bitch so hardd and dumped her haha” are severely mentally ill and permanently stuck in their teenage years. I would not wish to be like them personally.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
If you gatekeep it for incels it will just end up like .is because incels generally lack motivation or intelligence. Even now most of the worst posters on here are the spiteful incels who just make useless threads

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, thecaste, Oberyn and 5 others
Not that many, but yeah there are some. 30+ year old men who come to sites filled with mainly Indian teenage incels to talk about “how much pucci I get br000 I slayed dis bitch so hardd and dumped her haha” are severely mentally ill and permanently stuck in their teenage years. I would not wish to be like them personally.
can't blame them, you're pretty much only alive in your teens anyway. After that things become so boring you may as well be dead.

incels.is for that

and what happened to looksim?

wait why did . co change to . is and . me change to . org???? What happened this year

wait why did . co change to . is and . me change to . org???? What happened this year
@sergeant incel and some mod of his got doxxed by journalists and then they went into hiding which caused some problems with the sites

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Male-Mottle
that aint possible, if ur a normie you can only ascend to a slightly better normie. normie to chadlite is simply an impossible leap, u will still have same shit harmony.
Keep on coping. Average white normie is 1-2 surgeries away from being a Chadlite/Chad. Stop projecting your shit harmony/pheno on everyone else.

Is there really any Chadlites here? Maybe just a couple. A few I thought were weren't even close to that with unfrauded pictures or in motion.

I tend to agree on that. Extra weight hiding good bones are the only exceptions usually. Though I have seen some normies become real strong HTNs even unfrauded.

You get your butt off here. And take your little penis with you too.
Ok manlet. I think you need to stop rotting in your basement and touch some grass.

Keep on coping. Average white normie is 1-2 surgeries away from being a Chadlite/Chad. Stop projecting your shit harmony/pheno on everyone else.
cope i have great facial harmony, but not even BSSO would save me.

I don't think there needs to be a more conplicated sign up process, but I think some kind of age verification would go a long way. There's no reason people under 17/18 should be offering "advice" to anyone but you see it all the time.

And as I've said before, the mods should just completely ban graycels from starting ANY new threads (possibly excluding ratings section). For every 1 good post by a new user, there's anywhere from 15-20 graycel posts clogging up the feed that read like they were written from a psych ward or special ed daycare.

Just ignore them. In my opinion the looksmaxxing section needs to be more heavily moderated so much good information is bogged down by spammed dogshit racebaiting threads and off topic garbage
There are a lot of posts that belong kind of in between looksmaxxing and off-topic, like low effort posts that vaguely relate to looksmaxxing. These kind of posts have always been allowed in looksmaxxing since 2019 so changing that would be making the rules of posting in this section a lot more strict tbh. Not that I'm against the idea or anything, I have the same sentiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
HTN and above need to gtfo out of this forum.
Got rated HTN here on my baseline. So muck looksmaxxing I haven’t done yet I want to hit chadlite or chad level if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back