We need a detailed, high iq guide and megathread about hgh

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
We need high iq, knowledgeable and experienced users to make a guide on hgh with different doses and stacks for different purposes at different ages, be it for framemaxxing, heightmaxxing etc as well as good sources for hgh. Hgh is one of the best looksmaxxing drugs but the information is scattered around and conflicting. This would be a great addition to the forum. Tag users who you think could do this.

• +1
Reactions: Driler and SeriousAscension
We don’t need an essay to conclude that it doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Orc and Debetro
We don’t need an essay to conclude that it doesn’t work
true, its almost imposssible to get pharma grade hgh , also igf1 lr3 is way better and easier to get.

peptides are so easy to get ong

also all you need to do to penismaxx, framemaxx, voicemaxx, and heightmaxx is just hyperdose testoserone/dht

it would be a depressing read because it doesn't actually do that much, it's mostly cope from people who think they can cheat their subhuman genes.

growth hormone won't make you grow past your expected height based on your ancestors, if your father is 5'5 and your mother is 5' you won't make it to 6'+

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
it would be a depressing read because it doesn't actually do that much, it's mostly cope from people who think they can cheat their subhuman genes.

growth hormone won't make you grow past your expected height based on your ancestors, if your father is 5'5 and your mother is 5' you won't make it to 6'+
I've spoken to a few people who have had results from it. They said they grew 1-2 inches more on it when using it alongside ai. They went past their predicted height. But they all used 6-10ius ED for a 1-1.5 years and at ages 15-16

true, its almost imposssible to get pharma grade hgh , also igf1 lr3 is way better and easier to get.

peptides are so easy to get ong

also all you need to do to penismaxx, framemaxx, voicemaxx, and heightmaxx is just hyperdose testoserone/dht
Testosterone doesn't increase height. Also real igf1 lr3 is very hard to find. Do you know any legit sources? Does it have better effects than hgh when used with ai?

I've spoken to a few people who have had results from it. They said they grew 1-2 inches more on it when using it alongside ai. They went past their predicted height. But they all used 6-10ius ED for a 1-1.5 years and at ages 15-16
then they’re ancestral genotype allows them to grow 1-2 inches

yours won’t

If the growth plates are closed this won't happen right ? I actually want to stunt my growth, i'll first blast test without ai and then blast ralo for gyno and close those fucking plates. After all that at around 16 i'll use Mk and bone growth stacks for my jaws, will those high dosages grow my limbs and stuff or it is impossible as i would have closed my growth plates ? I hope for a high iq answer

then they’re ancestral genotype allows them to grow 1-2 inches

yours won’t
But if growth plates are open, and you use the correct stack, shouldn't you at least be able to grow 1 inch extra in a year? I'm 6'0 at 17, my growth plates are still open. I want to reach 6'1-6'2.

But if growth plates are open, and you use the correct stack, shouldn't you at least be able to grow 1 inch extra in a year? I'm 6'0 at 17, my growth plates are still open. I want to reach 6'1-6'2.
no you can't, if your dad is 5'5 and your mum is 5'0, you'll most likely be 5'5

I'm not trying to rain on your parade but from what ive read of heightmaxxing threads, even those who did it RELIGIOUSLY since they were like 15 ( @TeenAscender comes to mind) didnt see results that they wouldn't have got anyway through growth, there are hardly (if any) success stories on here that couldn't be explained by normal growth.

I think this comes down to GH itself aging the bone and so an AI wouldn't help here, essentially GH just speeds up what you would have got naturally

I'm not trying to rain on your parade but from what ive read of heightmaxxing threads, even those who did it RELIGIOUSLY since they were like 15 ( @TeenAscender comes to mind) didnt see results that they wouldn't have got anyway through growth, there are hardly (if any) success stories on here that couldn't be explained by normal growth.

I think this comes down to GH itself aging the bone and so an AI wouldn't help here, essentially GH just speeds up what you would have got naturally
Still worth doing it anyway, might get some frame gains from it. You won't know until you try.

I just want 1-2 inches so I can get to 6'1, 6'2 and then fraud as 6'3

Still worth doing it anyway, might get some frame gains from it. You won't know until you try.
Yea im not saying you shouldn't try cus then atleast you can rest easy at night, but don't set your hopes too high

If GH ages your bone the same logic would apply for frame gains too, unfortunately

Yea im not saying you shouldn't try cus then atleast you can rest easy at night, but don't set your hopes too high

If GH ages your bone the same logic would apply for frame gains too, unfortunately
It is what it is. My hopes aren't very high tbh. 1-2 inches over a 1 year to a 1.5 would be a great success for me if it happens, since I already done most of my growth. My brother who is 19 is 5'10, same height as my father. Idk how I even got to 6'0.

It is what it is. My hopes aren't very high tbh. 1-2 inches over a 1 year to a 1.5 would be a great success for me if it happens, since I already done most of my growth. My brother who is 19 is 5'10, same height as my father. Idk how I even got to 6'0.
Fair enough good luck

Dont ruin your other shit in the process though (from crashed estrogen)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yea I'll be closely monitoring everything with blood tests
Low estrogen will be bad for your skin and hair, whether you know how low it is or not its p much unavoidable

• +1
Reactions: Osie