We need a pandabuy rep thread

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Post your pandabuy cops here.

Why pandabuy?

Imagine spending money on expensive clothing when u can get it for cheap prices with very similar indistinguishable quality. It won’t ascend u but if ur rich already people will believe it’s legit and otherwise don’t buy very expensive stuff, just regular clothing from decent brands at very cheap prices. Imagine paying like 80usd for an essentials npc hoodie when u can get it for like 20usd at the same quality fr.

If you’re between a normie and a HTN, statusfrauding can ascend u (primarily via social media and the club).

I’ll drop some spreadsheets:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, weebcel, nanefer and 1 other person
Incel trait, buying Fake designer clothes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Economical, copemaxxr and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: milfmagnet08, nanefer and becomingnearperfect

Why pandabuy?

Imagine spending money on expensive clothing when u can get it for cheap prices with very similar indistinguishable quality. It won’t ascend u but if ur rich already people will believe it’s legit and otherwise don’t buy very expensive stuff, just regular clothing from decent brands at very cheap prices. Imagine paying like 80usd for an essentials npc hoodie when u can get it for like 20usd at the same quality fr.

If you’re between a normie and a HTN, statusfrauding can ascend u (primarily via social media and the club).

there’s reddit for that

Nah. Imagine spending 300USD on a t-shirt when u can get the same one from a chink for $50usd lol.
Slayers wear $6 T-shirts from H&M, only valid designer brand to buy reps from is rick owens

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
RIP LYFactory IYKYK

Bro helped me slay. Top tier statusmaxxing

here’s one of my spreadsheets pm if u want more i have like 20

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
bookmarked, this thread has good potential

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
In my case statusmaxxing did ascend me, sure it’s not the right type of woman you attract but if you are just slaying who gives a fuck, when you walk into the club with a 3k outfit the looks you get, Jfl too easy.

Mostly just purchase high end designer brands/shoes these days. I don’t even bother with purchasing low tier/budget reps and been buying reps since 2020. Feel like I can provide a lot to this thread, if anyone has questions just ask

• +1

Why pandabuy?

ok sure but how do you buy shit like this? i heart it takes like months to arrive and like you sometimes lose the packages and shit. idk im sticking to buy original is not sucha hassel

90% of org thinks fashion is cope so this thread is guaranteed to fail, I admire the idea though

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and niqfan625
In my case statusmaxxing did ascend me, sure it’s not the right type of woman you attract but if you are just slaying who gives a fuck, when you walk into the club with a 3k outfit the looks you get, Jfl too easy.

Mostly just purchase high end designer brands/shoes these days. I don’t even bother with purchasing low tier/budget reps and been buying reps since 2020. Feel like I can provide a lot to this thread, if anyone has questions just ask
What’s the best place to get quality reps?

What’s the best place to get quality reps?
It depends specifically on what you are looking for, different sellers and what people who buy reps refer to as “batches” which basically means higher/lower quality and more/less noticeable flaws on items. All items are on Taobao/weidian and some sellers use a platform like Yupoo to highlight what reps they have for sale. If you tell me specifically what you are looking for I can point you in the right direction

Why pandabuy?

idc what anybody else says, i am a full supporter of pandabuy

• +1

Why pandabuy?

super low incel trait. Then your life becomes living a lie. People ask you what brand it is, where you got it, how much it costs, and you have to keep up the charade forever.

investing in thread

super low incel trait. Then your life becomes living a lie. People ask you what brand it is, where you got it, how much it costs, and you have to keep up the charade forever.
Yeah. So? Who gives a shit like. One thing is telling ur friends, another is just wearing it in the club. Also it’s not like you’re gonna buy a shitty t-shirt that’s says “Gucci” or “Amiri”. You can buy cool designs from other less expensive and not niggercore brands like Allsaints, Stone Island, etc. those are discrete brands that are fashionable.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, nanefer and niqfan625
Yeah. So? Who gives a shit like. One thing is telling ur friends, another is just wearing it in the club. Also it’s not like you’re gonna buy a shitty t-shirt that’s says “Gucci” or “Amiri”. You can buy cool designs from other less expensive and not niggercore brands like Allsaints, Stone Island, etc. those are discrete brands that are fashionable.
Nah buying fake brands is gay asf. Wear make up while your at it. Buying knock offs or similar styles is okay, but if you unironically buy designer name brands and dont tell people it's fake, your actually lowest of the low

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
You can tell close friends and acquaintances it’s fake or a knock off surely but it would never make sense to tell randoms, I have even taught some friends how to do this because they were interested.

“Lowest of the low” Jfl imagine crying about knockoff clothing

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and fvolkek
Good thread, needed.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Though, many of the spreadsheets items seem to be NLA.

this is pretty good

most of the kind of stuff i wear they dont make reps of...

i.e. silk isnt used in reps