We need a tinder expirement with this guy, he cleaned up all the UK cl

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

I know newcels won't remember thisi guy nor some other users here so a little backstory:
December 2021, a user that is deleted now asked for a rating of this guy, most of users said he was ugly expect for @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 and a few others

The same user ran a Tinder expirement with this guy in UK (aka Hypergamy central) and absolutely cleaned the whole UK, 99+ likes in less than 24 hours and many matches with super bad bitches in the UK that wanted to hook up

We need another tinder exp with him to see if it was a fake tinder exp or a real one

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
Ask @Nims to do it. This guy has the best elo in the planet. I'm telling you. Every account he makes it's galaxy elo. I'm sure with this guy's galaxy looks level that it would be blowout 99+ in 24h, hands down. Absolute mogger that destroys me to oblivion!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
Ask @Nims to do it. This guy has the best elo in the planet. I'm telling you. Every account he makes it's galaxy elo. I'm sure with this guy's galaxy looks level that it would be blowout 99+ in 24h, hands down. Absolute mogger that destroys me to oblivion!
he was rated super ugly in the forum

Coloring pill destroyed me.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Coloring pill destroyed me.
I wish the tinder exp was still up
Not only he cleaned the UK, he matched with top bitches there

But muh muh Maher only

COLORING IS EVERYTHING, BITCHES LIKE SOMETHING COLORFUL

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21620
Taking good pics gets you more likes. Tinder experiments with selfies are a Better assessment of looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Leo69
I wish the tinder exp was still up
Not only he cleaned the UK, he matched with top bitches there

But muh muh Maher only

COLORING IS EVERYTHING, BITCHES LIKE SOMETHING COLORFUL
He did not match the top girls there, i saw it. They were like the typical jb looking girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21620 and Looks234
My ELO is shit @Leo69 and we both know it :cry:.

He did not match the top girls there, i saw it. They were like the typical jb looking girls
Cope, they was fine as fuck
Objectively they was top girls, at least HTB minimum, and I clearly remember this tinder expirement because he matched with hot girls in UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Only gained 1 extra like since I stopped chatting on discord.

Probably the time in UK tho made the account at worst time I think.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Objectively they was top girls, at least HTB minimum, and I clearly remember this tinder expirement because he matched with hot girls in UK
You Remember him because he gives you lifefuel to mog in Europe
Just run your own pics if you want to see If you are desired here
You Will also stop making those worthless posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, ascension, MRD and 1 other person
We're both cursed now if we ask anyone to make an experiment for us. The ELO shit pill comes to collect and make their accounts to anyone who decides to sign up for us. This is a reason why many people backing off to do our experiments like @Xangsane and @Niko69. Two of my alts to avoid their elo going to complete shit as well. WTF! LOL JK, obviously not the reason, but actually hilarious. I don't even know how this is happening.
Only gained 1 extra like since I stopped chatting on discord.
View attachment 1866262
Probably the time in UK tho made the account at worst time I think.
Yeah, it's cooked account in likes speed, and this is in the UK. Can't believe it. Even my speed mogged in Miami when I used his photos to make the account, and I think even my normal account with your photos mogged your speed by decent amount too. You are in deep cooked elo now, beyond me. Need to recover somehow. I found a theory potentially to solve it that I can tell you on Discord later. I'll be testing it out soon lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Nims
Yeah, it's cooked account in likes speed, and this is in the UK. Can't believe it. Even my speed mogged in Miami when I used his photos to make the account, and I think even my normal account with your photos mogged your speed by decent amount too. You are in deep cooked elo now, beyond me. Need to recover somehow. I found a theory potentially to solve it that I can tell you on Discord later. I'll be testing it out soon lol.
To be fair better wait till morning to really tell as its 3am here so its not exactly prime time for matches, but still 24 matches in 3ish hours is trash.

To be fair better wait till morning to really tell as its 3am here so its not exactly prime time for matches, but still 24 matches in 3ish hours is trash.
Yeah, and that is UK with insane mogger photos. It's cooked elo. Something out of a shit hole.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Nims
You Remember him because he gives you lifefuel to mog in Europe
Just run your own pics if you want to see If you are desired here
You Will also stop making those worthless posts
I look exactly nothing like him brother

• JFL
Yeah, and that is UK with insane mogger photos. It's cooked elo. Something out of a shit hole.
Who are you using

• JFL
He looks like he has good appeal in 16-20 year old range but probably not much higher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MRD and Deleted member 21620
Who are you using
This mogger guy. Yeah, sure he has some editing, but doesn't explain that his results are beyond galaxy shit lol cause one time I did him in Miami with mediocre shit elo and all girls wanted to smash him and thought he was catfish lol. Got decent likes 50+ in few hours, then completely stopped and didn't get any more the next as got 1-2 likes per day.

3067394_1.jpeg
3067396_2.jpeg

• JFL
This mogger guy. Yeah, sure he has some editing, but doesn't explain that his results are beyond galaxy shit lol cause one time I did him in Miami with mediocre shit elo and all girls wanted to smash him and thought he was catfish lol. Got decent likes 50+ in few hours, then completely stopped and didn't get any more the next as got 1-2 likes per day.

3067394_1.jpeg
3067396_2.jpeg
Brutal competition Bhai morphed male models with pro pics LMAO but the Elo pill spares no One. Jfl at females Who fall for this though

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
Brutal competition Bhai morphed male models with pro pics LMAO but the Elo pill spares no One. Jfl at females Who fall for this though
high IQ the bull
no women will fall for this
she will either smell a catfish or a that the guy isn't GL and is morphing because who takes pro pic like this

women know that if a man is GL, he just takes a mirror pic and a selfie and that' sit

• Hmm...
high IQ the bull
she will either smell a catfish or a that the guy isn't GL and is morphing because who takes pro pic like this

women know that if a man is GL, he just takes a mirror pic and a selfie and that' sit
Bull, since if that was the case, then why would he get decent results in my Miami experiment? He had many girls down to meet and smash, quality ones too. It doesn't make sense. It was mostly elo pill more than anything as the elo pill spares no one like @the BULL said. Take the elo pill cause he was great, just cooked by elo.

• JFL
  • +1
high IQ the bull

Nah men are trying hard on tinder even gl ones you Will rarely see Someone running selfies
But those pics are clearly edited

• +1

Last edited:
Nah men are trying hard on tinder even gl ones you Will rarely see Someone running selfies
But those pics are clearly edited
Lol, I'm sure if @Nims decided to do Maher with his cooked elo. It wouldn't be a galaxy difference. Can try it soon for the memes, but kind of pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Lol, I'm sure if @Nims decided to do Maher with his cooked elo. It wouldn't be a galaxy difference. Can try it soon for the memes, but kind of pointless.
Yeah, do It with a new Number though. Maher seems to be the only Person Who never fails to get galaxy Elo, probably because of close to 100% right swipes

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah, do It with a new Number though. Maher seems to be the only Person Who never fails to get galaxy Elo, probably because of close to 100% right swipes
If Maher is cooked, then it shows if you have cooked elo. It doesn't matter if you are Maher, it's over lol no matter what you do. Need to buy a ticket to another country, buy a new device, just to make a proper Tinder account LOL. Jk or just ask a friend or try best to reset as much as possible in terms of new device and network in own location. Not sure at this point.

• JFL
Dubunks most of psl theory

• JFL
Everyday I cry that I was not born a nafri bad boy

If Maher is cooked, then it shows if you have cooked elo. It doesn't matter if you are Maher, it's over lol no matter what you do. Need to buy a ticket to another country, buy a new device, just to make a proper Tinder account LOL. Jk or just ask a friend or try best to reset as much as possible in terms of new device and network in own location. Not sure at this point.
it's not that hard you just buy a new number from felixmerchant get a new email for free and use browser instead of app if you don't want to hard reset your device. if you do all those steps you have a fresh account 100%

• Woah
  • JFL
it's not that hard you just buy a new number from felixmerchant get a new email for free and use browser instead of app if you don't want to hard reset your device. if you do all those steps you have a fresh account 100%
Web browser? @Nims just did the experiment in web browser as well. Not sure if that would solve it 100%.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Web browser? @Nims just did the experiment in web browser as well. Not sure if that would solve it 100%.
yes, web browser solves it. 24 likes doesn't seem like shadowban, it's normal elo. uk girls are just smarter and can sense the fraud, or usa girls have lower standards. he'll probably get to 40-50 by the end of the 24 hours

Last edited:
  • JFL
yes, web browser solves it. 24 likes doesn't seem like shadowban, it's normal elo. uk girls are just smarter and can sense the fraud, or usa girls have lower standards. he'll probably get to 40-50 by the end of the 24 hours
Interesting, what would you expect Maher to do in 24h based on your experience or how long does it take for him to get 99+ in general?

• JFL

3067394_1.jpeg
3067396_2.jpeg
Im laughing so hard at how morphed this shit is. What do women think when they meet up with him lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ascension, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Interesting, what would you expect Maher to do in 24h based on your experience or how long does it take for him to get 99+ in general?
he got to that in 1-2 hours. maher is the only male who has average female SMV

• Woah
  • JFL
Im laughing so hard at how morphed this shit is. What do women think when they meet up with him lol
Lots of them were down and thought it was just modeling photos lol. Try for yourself. I can send the full photos as those are just two in DM, but yeah.

• JFL
No lol they looked like htbs at best lol and i think some guys were going off at an htb with big tits but thats it. There were no stacylites stacy etc. Not close. Not saying they werent attractive and better than what most people here get in the uk but like when you say top tier im imagining like something jaw dropping beauty

Last edited:
  • JFL
he got to that in 1-2 hours. maher is the only male who has average female SMV
Imagine Maher with Niko's galaxy elo. 1 million likes.

• +1
View attachment 1866235View attachment 1866237View attachment 1866239View attachment 1866240

I know newcels won't remember thisi guy nor some other users here so a little backstory:
December 2021, a user that is deleted now asked for a rating of this guy, most of users said he was ugly expect for @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 and a few others

The same user ran a Tinder expirement with this guy in UK (aka Hypergamy central) and absolutely cleaned the whole UK, 99+ likes in less than 24 hours and many matches with super bad bitches in the UK that wanted to hook up

We need another tinder exp with him to see if it was a fake tinder exp or a real one
Bro is legit 4.5 psl I don’t understand this shit he also has rounded gonions like me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21620, chadtindermoney and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Lots of them were down and thought it was just modeling photos lol. Try for yourself. I can send the full photos as those are just two in DM, but yeah.
Nah bro i trust you but LMFAO GIRLS ACTUALLT FALLING FOR THIS. we may as well just morph our shit at this point and stop looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Leo69 and the BULL
Pure luck it seems or he is undercover working at Tinder HQ forcing his account to get galaxy elo.
Has he revealed secrets? Or maybe the real pill is smiling and wearing high class clothes as a Chadlite white dide

• +1
Nah bro i trust you but LMFAO GIRLS ACTUALLT FALLING FOR THIS. we may as well just morph our shit at this point and stop looksmaxxing
Jfl If you aren't running faceapp in 2022
Everyone looks Better irl so they won't notice maybe

• JFL
Jfl If you aren't running faceapp in 2022
Everyone looks Better irl so they won't notice maybe
2025 and every man will have shopped themselves together with tyler maher to get barely land a single becky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MRD, Deleted member 21620, the BULL and 1 other person