We need a tinder expirement with this guy, he cleaned up all the UK cl

2025 and every man will have shopped themselves together with tyler maher to get barely land a single becky
Men will have to resort to Instagram Andrew tate maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
2025 and every man will have shopped themselves together with tyler maher to get barely land a single becky
Just be unique theory, supply inflation. Take the nichepill

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
Has he revealed secrets? Or maybe the real pill is smiling and wearing high class clothes as a Chadlite white dide
The secrets he revealed was typical stuff that you would expect like selective swiping to chicks that are attractive or your type, verify on start, platinum or use boost, and typical stuff. Smile in your photos, but many can apply this, but not replicate galaxy elo. I think realistic results are hundreds of likes in few weeks or something as that is achievable compared to 20k+ likes lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I trial straightened it about two weeks ago and it was almost down to my upper eyelids, I’m about a month I’m gonna straighten it and maintain that
how long is it rn?

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
I trial straightened it about two weeks ago and it was almost down to my upper eyelids, I’m about a month I’m gonna straighten it and maintain that
mirin

Kurdish prince Streege advised me to grow more out on the top

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
He looks like an ethnic Boy George jfl

Attachments

• 01e7af4eb674bfdf8d13024ddc04f092.jpg
    01e7af4eb674bfdf8d13024ddc04f092.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
He looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He’s just female gaze maxed without any masc features. Looks like a fag, Look at him
who cares he still mathed w bad bitches

some users here are "chads" and do super shit in tinder

who cares he still mathed w bad bitches

some users here are "chads" and do super shit in tinder
I do

It’s all about mogging

it doesn’t matter once ur chad if u get “more” matches. after a certain point it’s just about mogging

View attachment 1866235View attachment 1866237View attachment 1866239View attachment 1866240

I know newcels won't remember thisi guy nor some other users here so a little backstory:
December 2021, a user that is deleted now asked for a rating of this guy, most of users said he was ugly expect for @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 and a few others

The same user ran a Tinder expirement with this guy in UK (aka Hypergamy central) and absolutely cleaned the whole UK, 99+ likes in less than 24 hours and many matches with super bad bitches in the UK that wanted to hook up

We need another tinder exp with him to see if it was a fake tinder exp or a real one
LOL at having a ferret on your head.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
View attachment 1866235View attachment 1866237View attachment 1866239View attachment 1866240

I know newcels won't remember thisi guy nor some other users here so a little backstory:
December 2021, a user that is deleted now asked for a rating of this guy, most of users said he was ugly expect for @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 and a few others

The same user ran a Tinder expirement with this guy in UK (aka Hypergamy central) and absolutely cleaned the whole UK, 99+ likes in less than 24 hours and many matches with super bad bitches in the UK that wanted to hook up

We need another tinder exp with him to see if it was a fake tinder exp or a real one
He would do piss poor in america cause he's not white. Seems that UK is better for good looking non whites. The top ranking tinder profile is some David goggins looking bbc.

omg hes a prettyboy bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: how can he be slaying hes not masc dom

:soy::soy:

fucking male gaze fruitcakes on this site