We need an Instagram guide

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
I've noticed a lot of useres around here (included me) lack an Instagram account. And I've seen plenty of times the faces of girls when they ask for my Insta and I just tell them I don't have an account. It's fucking frightening how fast they lose interest. Not having an account nowadays is like being a complete loser or a moron. I would open an account to fix it, but I would have like 20-30 followers at best (lack of decent social circle fucked me hard), and that would be cringe as fuck. That is why we need some kind of guide on IG from the Chads on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, magnificentcel, Leforrt3000 and 17 others
legit, chads meet and slay girls on IG

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Golgo13, Marsiere214, WadlowMaxxing and 11 others
legit, chads meet and slay girls on IG
Yes. My chadlite friend just opens 4-5 girls on Insta whenever he wants some quick fuck. Even my ugly normie friends use it to meet girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1632, william and 6 others
jfl

gigachad posts on insta

insta 100k followers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, magnificentcel, BeestungLipsTheory and 7 others
@AbandonShip IG account when?

Get good photos. Buy followers. They can’t see likes anymore so don’t matter about that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, mikeock, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
Get good photos. Buy followers. They can’t see likes anymore so don’t matter about that
But they can see your fake followers. Imagine how hard they would laugh when all your followers are called Paki12345 or some shit like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Marsiere214, magnificentcel and 9 others
But they can see your fake followers. Imagine how hard they would laugh when all your followers are called Paki12345 or some shit like that
Oh well kinda hard to get Instagram followers if not from being popular in school or being super good looking

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I've noticed a lot of useres around here (included me) lack an Instagram account. And I've seen plenty of times the faces of girls when they ask for my Insta and I just tell them I don't have an account. It's fucking frightening how fast they lose interest. Not having an account nowadays is like being a complete loser or a moron. I would open an account to fix it, but I would have like 20-30 followers at best (lack of decent social circle fucked me hard), and that would be cringe as fuck. That is why we need some kind of guide on IG from the Chads on this forum.
Insta does literally all the work for you sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and LowTierNormie
Oh well kinda hard to get Instagram followers if not from being popular in school or being super good looking
Yeah, that is the problem. IG is pure suifuel for IsolateCels like me
Insta does literally all the work for you sometimes
Yes. Insta is like the real Tinder. I swear like 80-90% of times people bang is through Insta, not through Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Marsiere214, Renaissance.Chad and 1 other person
Yeah, that is the problem. IG is pure suifuel for IsolateCels like me

Yes. Insta is like the real Tinder. I swear like 80-90% of times people bang is through Insta, not through Tinder
Less friwned upon by society imo, you dont seem needy because you dont qualify specifically to the girl.

Just start an IG account, better low followers than none. Put cool pictures up and youre set, gradually increase followers

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and LowTierNormie
I might make an insta guide but girls are too superficial nowadays. They care about ratio; here’s a short list.

- find a way to garner 1-4K followers (you don’t need anything above that to slay) you can TikTokMax, YTuberMax, idk but find a way to get bluepilled dickriding incels to follow you on the gram so the like to follower ratio seems authentic and looked like you bought followers. 400-700 likes and around 20 comments looks like you actually have real engagement when you have over 2K followers

- have a very low following to follower ratio (girls go crazy over this because it signals “high status”)
example: 2150 followers 10-35 Following

- have pictures of you subtly flexing but nothing too grand like the supreme wearing incels

and that’s how you get them to suck you off Solely off insta

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Schönling, middayshowers and 4 others
Less friwned upon by society imo, you dont seem needy because you dont qualify specifically to the girl.

Just start an IG account, better low followers than none. Put cool pictures up and youre set, gradually increase followers
Yeah, I guess barely having any followers is still "less bad" than having none at all. Thanks brah, gonna work on it.
I might make an insta guide but girls are too superficial nowadays. They care about ratio; here’s a short list.

- find a way to garner 1-4K followers (you don’t need anything above that to slay) you can TikTokMax, YTuberMax, idk but find a way to get bluepilled dickriding incels to follow you on the gram

- have a very low following to follower ratio (girls go crazy over this because it signals “high status”)
example: 2150 followers 10-35 Following

- have pictures of you subtly flexing but nothing too grand like the supreme wearing incels

and that’s how you get them to suck you off Solely off insta
Yeah, that sounds simple. But how the fuck do you get like 2000 followers? If I could do easily that I would've already done it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Its better to have little followers then many currie men followers

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, BeestungLipsTheory, Dragonslayer and 2 others
The best time to make one is when ur in hs then follow ppl you know in ur school.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Schönling, BeestungLipsTheory and 6 others
The best time to make one is when ur in hs then follow ppl you know in ur school.
Yeah. I missed my chance. I'm in Uni now and I barely know many people. Safe to asume barely people know me too

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
We should all follow each other and get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Renaissance.Chad, BonesAndHarmony and 10 others
Agreed. The isolation pill fucks you over hard

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and LowTierNormie
im in the same boat, i never really used IG

i have like 100 followers now but havent posted since 2015

anyways my plan is to hang out with my friends, who has IG, and be on pics with them, which results them Tagging me in their post.
if u are tagged in 10+ pictures from the last year, thats social proof. also u can gain followers this way in the start. once i reach like 250 i can start posting on my own again and grow it from there

edit: friends that have tons of followers, not incels like me

Double edit: once u reach 250 followers ~ u make ur account private, and u start being picky with who u let follow u. or at least u make it seem like u only accept those u are cool and friends with

You can easily fraud it, but in a very narcissistic way. Short version, make 20-30 fake accounts of girls make them all privated accounts, steal random pictures of other girls and use it for the profiles on of those instas. Then, buy 1-2k followers for each of those accounts and then follow a buncha randoms, but the trick is to leave those accounts on private. You then will post blank pics on those accounts giving the illusion that it’s a legit account and a real person as the accounts have multiple post counts, followers and following ratio . Now once you have your own account and post pics you get on 8-12 of those fake female accounts and comment and post under your pic basically giving you the illusion to normies that you’re desirable to other women which directly keeps them interested in you and makes your smv sky rocket. You also buy 400-600 likes for each of your pics and eventually you’ll gain a real following and will no longer have to keep on the act. It’s super narcy but fuck it
Good idea

We should all follow each other and get pussy
WEK9

NICE TRY FBI MAN

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4645, mikeock and 5 others
If youre not good looking, the only way to gain ig followers is to meet people irl before you follow them and they follow you back.
Unless you want to buy followers, but its obvious if you do

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yusu, TopzCat1, Eduardo DOV and 7 others
I will be making a full guide very soon on this for statusmaxxing will take a few months to master the methods though. We all will ascend mark my words.
I'll be waiting for it bro, status is crazy important nowadays

1. Be good looking.
2. Dont be ugly

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice, Retrofaced Subhuman, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Bitches love the gram

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, stuckneworleans, middayshowers and 3 others
Just be good looking and post your selfies with best angles and lighting and put a shitton of tags.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
So much cope in this thread, for a second I thought I am on /r/theredpill

To win on instagram you need to do this single fucking thing:
- Being good looking

To be good looking you either need bones or lots of implants and fillers + roids.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BeestungLipsTheory, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
-Be good looking
-post photos of you at parties, doing cool shit.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, middayshowers, Ethnicope and 3 others
@dotacel should I make an instagram account and just spam super aspie zoomed in pictures of my eye area like Jordan Barrett???

Ascension is round the corner.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and LowTierNormie
Alternatively you could make an account with stolen pics from a hot girl, get some followers and then change the pics to your own.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and LowTierNormie
Alternatively you could make an account with stolen pics from a hot girl, get some followers and then change the pics to your own.
good idea

im in the same boat, i never really used IG

i have like 100 followers now but havent posted since 2015

anyways my plan is to hang out with my friends, who has IG, and be on pics with them, which results them Tagging me in their post.
if u are tagged in 10+ pictures from the last year, thats social proof. also u can gain followers this way in the start. once i reach like 250 i can start posting on my own again and grow it from there

edit: friends that have tons of followers, not incels like me

Double edit: once u reach 250 followers ~ u make ur account private, and u start being picky with who u let follow u. or at least u make it seem like u only accept those u are cool and friends with
If you are an Incel no one wants to follow you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethnicope, LowTierNormie and Pietrosiek
Fuark I want 1k followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
@dotacel should I make an instagram account and just spam super aspie zoomed in pictures of my eye area like Jordan Barrett???

Ascension is round the corner.
make sure to morph ur infra and supraorbitals to look massive normies will love that easy statusmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Be chad or delete your instagram

• +1
I want 50 milion

Be chad or death
Be chad or death
Be chad or rot
Be chad or rope
Be chad or suicide
Be chad or delete tinder
Be chad or uninstall instagram
And the list goes on

• +1
Be chad or death
Be chad or rot
Be chad or rope
Be chad or suicide
Be chad or delete tinder
Be chad or uninstall instagram
And the list goes on
Be chad or go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retrofaced Subhuman, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 616
If you are an Incel no one wants to follow you
bruh u gotta acsend to an extent before u throw urself into ig

the other tactic will also look fake if ur incel lmao, people are not dumb

bruh u gotta acsend to an extent before u throw urself into ig

the other tactic will also look fake if ur incel lmao, people are not dumb
Im not talking about myself.

bump, can we get looksmax users to follow each other's instas and build a follower base (jk jk),
my IG only has like 250 followers, but I don't post anything on it.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Ethnicope
bump, can we get looksmax users to follow each other's instas and build a follower base (jk jk),
my IG only has like 250 followers, but I don't post anything on it.

Lol, that will only make you and your family to end up on a site like this: grifflittlehaleisaracist(dot)com

• +1
This entire thread is cope. Take it from someone who has 20k followers on IG.

YOUR FOLLOWER COUNT DOES NOT MATTER UNLESS YOU ARE A) REALLY GOOD LOOKING OR B) HAVE ATLEAST 100-200K followers. BASIC NORMIE GIRLS have 3-4K followers nowadays.

You cannot fraud either of that. Focus on engagement and legit status maxxing. IT’S VERY EASY TO TELL IF SOMEONE HAS FAKED IT. That’s what I’m doing. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BeestungLipsTheory
This entire thread is cope. Take it from someone who has 20k followers on IG.

YOUR FOLLOWER COUNT DOES NOT MATTER UNLESS YOU ARE A) REALLY GOOD LOOKING OR B) HAVE ATLEAST 100-200K followers. BASIC NORMIE GIRLS have 3-4K followers nowadays.

You cannot fraud either of that. Focus on engagement and legit status maxxing. IT’S VERY EASY TO TELL IF SOMEONE HAS FAKED IT. That’s what I’m doing. Good luck
Disagree, my method is full proof. Sure you won’t be some top tier famous status maxed model insta but you’ll hold high smv amongst normies