We need an Instagram guide

Disagree, my method is full proof. Sure you won’t be some top tier famous status maxed model insta but you’ll hold high smv amongst normies

when is your method going to be released?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super socially stunted. How exactly does an instagram convo go when it ends up leading to sex? Can someone give me a basic example?

Month or two
I never read your method sorry. What do you mean by releasing it? Didn’t you already release it, or you have a more detailed version of it?

I live in Poland and in my school, from foids that i stalked most folowers is like 800 something. I know one foids with 18.5k but most averge looking (sometimes even above averge) foids have around 500. I cant imagine 3k on averge foid insta

"when they ask for my Insta " it never happened to me, or you are handsome or have high social life? I dont go out too but it never happened :(

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and LowTierNormie
I
Yeah, that is the problem. IG is pure suifuel for IsolateCels like me

Yes. Insta is like the real Tinder. I swear like 80-90% of times people bang is through Insta, not through Tinder
ive met multiple girls through insta ngl

A lot of shitty advice in this thread

I struggled wit instagram as I went to college after being homeschooled so I didn’t have any friends or pics. I actually had 350 friends on Facebook from before I was homeschooled but none followed me back.

What I did was I posted a bunch of pics from over the years on VSCO with a cohesive aesthetic to give some social proof, since u can’t just spam Instagram or post old pics they have to be current. That’s what turned me off Instagram, I had good pics but no followers so I couldn’t just post them and get no likes, I needed followers first. VSCO was perfect solution for this need for social proof, plus I got to show off some cool pics I had. I got shit onfor having a VSCO by my frat bros cuz VSCO is a girls app but girls still liked that I had a good eye for aesthetics and I can alsofollow girls on VSCO where they often post even hotter pics than ig. I never got shit on by a girl for my VSCO, girls love stalking and it gives them something to look at that’s private without having to worry ab not having likes or followers. Some asked why I didn’t post to ig and I just said I prefer VSCO and snap. This was before or around the time the VSCO girl trend was taking off. I recommend VSCO to u guys, especially as lookists u probably can develop a nice theme/aesthetic w the filters and editing, and VSCO is the one place where filters are acceptable for guys since it’s for art, not frauding. Just put the VSCO in ur ig link, worked for me.

my first2 years in college I didn’t use ig, used Snapchat, and ifgirls asked for my ig I just said I don’t use it and got their snap instead. Snap is more intimate but u can’t show off ur harem on it. Some girls prefer snap too for discrete hookups. I still like snap best it’s very easy to get nudes I’ve gotten model girl nudes off snap who didn’t follow me back on ig, and it’s fun to show off perfectly angled and well lit selfies for narcy validation and escalate to sexting or hookup. Memories is also fun to see my ascension in progress over the years.

Later I transferred schools and joined a fb group for freshmen and transfers and got added to snap and insta groupswhere everyone followed each other, which gave a decent ig follower base. Then I joined a frat and got some followers from that,but more importantly got content to post. Pics doing shit, partying, etc. getting tagged. Frat fags and classmates liked and commented. I also worked at a restaurant and got content with coworkers. I only post social group pics to insta, and keep everything else on VSCO and fun stuff on snap story.

Now I have enough content and social proof on my ig to get followed back by random tinder hoes.

All in all Instagram is completely unnecessary to slay but it is a tool to help u if u are already a slayer (good looking + nt).
If u are not good looking it’s still good if you’re social, and if you’re not social it can work if you post good looking pics and at least have normal following, but don’t use it if you are neither good looking nor social. Lol at buying followers or likes. Cringe asf. Someone at school did this, and a coworker, lost all respect for them and could never see them the same way. Best is a normal ig account with whatever followers (most guys have 200-800, over 1000 is sorta sus but who cares if ur good looking and cool ppl will follow, a lot of guys in my frat didn’t use ig) and following and likes don’t matter but I sperg ab this shit too much. Compare urself to other guys not girls most guys have weak social media presence, they are orbs feeding girls 5k:1k follower ratios.

tldr; post fun good looking pics and follow classmates, coworkers, whoever else u know, and tinder hoes.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 11143 and stuckneworleans
I have about 800 followers (following less than 400) and it's done the hard way w/o any pathetic shit I've read so far like buying followers. It's fairly easy for someone to find out you've "cheated" and it can get humiliating for you. Meet new people, make friends. Then girls will follow (no pun intended).

And don't post hentai FFS.

Last edited:
- Be good looking

- Have a life

- Follow friends and pages you like

- Post pictures of good looking self and life every once in a while

Add people and girls you meet, stay in contact with friends, DM mutual acquaintances with your NT account,

I've noticed a lot of useres around here (included me) lack an Instagram account. And I've seen plenty of times the faces of girls when they ask for my Insta and I just tell them I don't have an account. It's fucking frightening how fast they lose interest. Not having an account nowadays is like being a complete loser or a moron. I would open an account to fix it, but I would have like 20-30 followers at best (lack of decent social circle fucked me hard), and that would be cringe as fuck. That is why we need some kind of guide on IG from the Chads on this forum.
I've been saying this you need minimum 100 followers to not be seen as weird and just say you only follow close friends if they ask why your followers are low never follow more than follow you as well but it

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Ethnicope
I have 800 followers and bought 100 like 4 months ago jfl for like 3 usd or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
I have 800 followers and bought 100 like 4 months ago jfl for like 3 usd or some shit
when you have close to 4 digit follow base you can just fraud the number like you did

imagine if I with closer to 200 would have pages of hindu incels follow me
You can easily fraud it, but in a very narcissistic way. Short version, make 20-30 fake accounts of girls make them all privated accounts, steal random pictures of other girls and use it for the profiles on of those instas. Then, buy 1-2k followers for each of those accounts and then follow a buncha randoms, but the trick is to leave those accounts on private. You then will post blank pics on those accounts giving the illusion that it’s a legit account and a real person as the accounts have multiple post counts, followers and following ratio . Now once you have your own account and post pics you get on 8-12 of those fake female accounts and comment and post under your pic basically giving you the illusion to normies that you’re desirable to other women which directly keeps them interested in you and makes your smv sky rocket. You also buy 400-600 likes for each of your pics and eventually you’ll gain a real following and will no longer have to keep on the act. It’s super narcy but fuck it
this has to go wrong somewhere right?

if i did use ig it would be for photos of scenery etc not selfies

i cant put myself online, i'm too subhuman i would become a meme

"when they ask for my Insta " it never happened to me, or you are handsome or have high social life? I dont go out too but it never happened :(
I'm average looking, have a decent social life and really NT and lowish Inhib after getting drunk

just google buy instagram followers and every page works and its cheap af
They are all fake as fuck tho. They all use fake followers with random names and no pics. Everyone will tell you have bought them

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
They are all fake as fuck tho. They all use fake followers with random names and no pics. Everyone will tell you have bought them
Of course, they are bots.
And you cant tell you bought unless all your followers are bots or most of them are

Also no one goes in the insta page of someone and clicks on their followers to see who follows them lol
Or at least they dont to the point of scrolling so down that the bots start showing up.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Ethnicope and Deleted member 1100
instagram is a complete waste lmao if you have no friends/social circle

who tf's gunna follow? buying fake followers is so damn obvious.

its over if you didnt igmaxx in HS where thats the best time.

your only hope with meeting foids is tinder/bumble or going to bars if nt, and meeting them through UNI if possible and nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and LowTierNormie
I'll do that guide but not any time soon since I need to test the things myself.

In the mean time instead of saying "I don't have an insta" say:

"I've disable my insta, it was taking too much of my time because X, but I'll get back to it soon"

x can be any shit that makes you NT like talking too much with friends there which was making you lose track on other important stuff

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, eyebagcel, IWantToMax and 3 others
I'll do that guide but not any time soon since I need to test the things myself.

In the mean time instead of saying "I don't have an insta" say:

"I've disable my insta, it was taking too much of my time because X, but I'll get back to it soon"

x can be any shit that makes you NT like talking too much with friends there which was making you lose track on other important stuff
That is a fine ass excuse. Thanks brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
do giveaways for gaining your followers and dont forget the #giveaway hastags smh

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I will be making a full guide very soon on this for statusmaxxing will take a few months to master the methods though. We all will ascend mark my words.
done?