We need another migrant crisis

saiya_online

saiya_online

Gold
Inb4 I get this post deleted again because "muh racebait" even though Preston sucks BWC all

day. I say because I am bored and frankly most incels here need a purge tier event to satisfy their incel blood lust and rage and that what more would be satisfying to let the swarms and hordes of BBC migrants, Slimy wet hand spics, shitskin jats from Indian and Terrorists to rape more and more white women and cause chaos in this world

in order for change to happen and help release the pent up frustration of our ethnic brothers and saints and what satisfies me more is seeing women who are utterly disgusted by sub 5 ugly bastard ethnics and ogres and FORCE THEIR WILL UPON THE SOY NORMIE GAY FAG SOCIETY WITH HIGH T DALIT BEHAVIOR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyrant, noobs and lemonnz
If and when that happens, the Jews would manage to brainwash most whites into intermixing

• +1
Reactions: noobs and saiya_online
@Tyrant @Xangsane @HarrierDuBois @moredatesmorerapes @thecel @Kamui @House Lannister @ReadBooksEveryday @cancercell @try2beme @ascension @BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @Zeruel @PointOfNoReturn @MakinMogReturns @GabachoCopium @MoggerGaston @_MVP_

If and when that happens, the Jews would manage to brainwash most whites into intermixing
I don't think they'll racemix especially normie men will get angry because "muh white princes Aryan
angels are getting raped"
but it'll start mass war and a age of conflict never before seen that will be beautiful
And mass crime mogs in that it creates
Most imaginative, revolutionary ideas

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
you obviously want to be used as a cotton picking toy as ur people were in good old days

I don't think they'll racemix especially normie men will get angry because "muh white princes Aryan
angels are getting raped"
but it'll start mass war and a age of conflict never before seen that will be beautiful
And mass crime mogs in that it creates
Most imaginative, revolutionary ideas
There already was one and that was WW2, guess which side won

Also mass-tagging doesn’t work @saiya_online

There already was one and that was WW2, guess which side won

Also mass-tagging doesn’t work @saiya_online
WWII was between Adolf and global world order with the Jews. Europe and America after the war was pretty stable and less degenerative than it is now and mostly pure law abiding places just a happy time. I mean we are mostly in an era of peace and culture has changed rapidly but I was talking to a person about how soy and gay the Jews have ramped up the stuff after 2010 and especially 2016 was the turning point of this shit. But when they started importing the migrants is when a lot of this soyfags, glowies, chuds, and 4chan culture popped up

WWII was between Adolf and global world order with the Jews. Europe and America after the war was pretty stable and less degenerative than it is now and mostly pure law abiding places just a happy time. I mean we are mostly in an era of peace and culture has changed rapidly but I was talking to a person about how soy and gay the Jews have ramped up the stuff after 2010 and especially 2016 was the turning point of this shit. But when they started importing the migrants is when a lot of this soyfags, glowies, chuds, and 4chan culture popped up
Not necessarily, the Nazis were against immigration too
IMG 5117

“France in 100 years” - German poster

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
there are better ways to get those urges out
Lemme redownload telegram

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and noobs