We need black pilled barbers

JustBeConfidentBruh

JustBeConfidentBruh

Iron
Imagine instead of just regular barbers we had freak.. I mean blackpilled barbers, instead of just giving you a shit trendy haircut he measurers your face total height to width ratio and if its lower or heigher than the Ideal of 1.35 he just lowers or make his hair line higher a bit and try to fraud his facial thirds with hair, and if they lack angularity they just try to fraud it with some haircuts like longer hair or shorter hair with people with smaller foreheads, I'm telling you this is some genius shit right here, all we need is an autistic neurodivergent blackpilled .org user that know all the right ratios and a measuring tape and ofcourse the ability of cutting someone's hair :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, 14vic, Maalik and 2 others
Imagine instead of just regular barbers we had freak.. I mean blackpilled barbers, instead of just giving you a shit trendy haircut he measurers your face total height to width ratio and if its lower or heigher than the Ideal of 1.35 he just lowers or make his hair line higher a bit and try to fraud his facial thirds with hair, and if they lack angularity they just try to fraud it with some haircuts like longer hair or shorter hair with people with smaller foreheads, I'm telling you this is some genius shit right here, all we need is an autistic neurodivergent blackpilled .org user that know all the right ratios and a measuring tape and ofcourse the ability of cutting someone's hair :feelshah:
Cut ur own hair theory

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Maalik