WE NEED fucking legit FRAMEMAXXING thread

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I dont give no more shit about my face and my height, i want straight and Big ass shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Here is the thread:
- Spam lateral raises

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, 5.5psl, Jungcuck and 3 others
Frame >>>> all when it comes to physical smv

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Sens
Just take roids and spam pull ups and lateral raises with big weight

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens
pushups and pullups

thats all

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 17735
There is no maxxing. It’s have good genetics or it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, basedblackpiller and Mewton
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RedRiser, Krakowski, It'snotover and 5 others
there is already on BOTH NIGGAAAA

There is already one

Here is the thread:
- Spam lateral raises
No, shoulder press failure 3 times lateral raises yes but u gotta hit the back delt unless u want ugly 2D shoulders do rows for the back delt failure 3 sets and always end ur workouts with failure calf raises nothing more unattractive then skinny legs

There is already one
Eh mediocre “spam lateral raises” ur shoulder will look retarded it’s made up of 3 muscle groups u hit em all with different workouts

I dont give no more shit about my face and my height, i want straight and Big ass shoulders
hgh 4 iu
300 mg test + anavar
train side deltoids and back (good posture).
lower bodyfat to lose waist size.
ai to keep estro lower.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and 999.escapism
There is no maxxing. It’s have good genetics or it’s over
No, failure beats genetics I can prove that by showing u the difference of my skinny calves vs my giant calves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
hgh 4 iu
300 mg test + anavar
train side deltoids and back (good posture).
lower bodyfat to lose waist size.
Throw in down B12 and rads- fuck what is it called rads-1400 I think I’m not sure

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
Throw in down B12 and rads- fuck what is it called rads-1400 I think I’m not sure
rad-140 you dont need it when on roids. sarms are a meme compared to proper anabolic steroids.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and 999.escapism
rad-140 you dont need it when on roids. sarms are a meme compared to proper anabolic steroids.
Real, my bad I’m just looking into I’m tryna hop on my first sarm cycle senior year I’m so glad I have this website in my pocket

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
I asked my step dad for his testing “boosting” supplements and he swears they’re Roids lol he’s coping cuz his wife tells him to go to the gym with me 😂 (is fat and old)

No, failure beats genetics I can prove that by showing u the difference of my skinny calves vs my giant calves
IMG 3056
IMG 2408

HGH and androgens if you're still growing. All you can really do. The clavicle is the last long bone to fuse, just take HGH.

I would argue that training your back is just as important as training your delts for frame growth. You should be training your back 2-3x a week just like your delts. When the lats get big enough they push your arms outwards and create a significantly better silhouette. Most retards wanna cope with “muh lateral raises” :feelsuhh:but straight up ignore the back which can ascend your frame, not to mention the other 2 heads of the shoulder so they get a shitty 2D look.

it's all a fucking cope, you cant.

unless you get shoulder implants

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Lateral raises are good advice but big lats is what really give you a big frame. I worked my lats too much and now i look goofy even in XL clothes. I wish i wasnt so wide

Bluepilled bullshit, I want a Real shit on getting straight clavicule
I can put you on a routine, shoulders are a strong point in my mid physique. But the guy wasn’t wrong, spamming lateral raises deadass works lmfao

Framemaxxing is even easier than looksmaxing

-wizardcowboy

I would argue that training your back is just as important as training your delts for frame growth. You should be training your back 2-3x a week just like your delts. When the lats get big enough they push your arms outwards and create a significantly better silhouette. Most retards wanna cope with “muh lateral raises” :feelsuhh:but straight up ignore the back which can ascend your frame, not to mention the other 2 heads of the shoulder so they get a shitty 2D look.
do u know what the recovery speed for delts is?