We need to accept that subhuman woman get criticized also

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
since the day I started in this community I hear so many times that subhuman, Truecel and LTB woman are respect in the society and man with this characteristics are not respected, but this is the biggest lie ever. In my school all the time, the ugliest woman have the worst treatment ever, more than the most subhuman dude, this is going to sound like another blue pill shit but you need to make an a good social base, you need to be NT to have some respect around. Ik y’all don’t gonna accept this because the 80% of this forum it’s full of incels.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, dehydrated and 5 others
Difference is they can have sex if they want to. Even the most disgusting womanlike creatures can post on reddit and make low T males pay 5 bucks monthly to see her stinky asshole.

Everything that can be on a woman, there is a fetish for it. But no fetish for sub5 males.

Difference is they can have sex if they want to. Even the most disgusting womanlike creatures can post on reddit and make low T males pay 5 bucks monthly to see her stinky asshole.

Everything that can be on a woman, there is a fetish for it. But no fetish for sub5 males.
there has to be atleast a single foid which has a fetish for ugly guys

there has to be atleast a single foid which has a fetish for ugly guys
1 foid for a billion guys maybe... but no. Men are like this cause the jews with estrogen pumped food and promoting cuck lifestyle made them to be. Foids only get more and more womanlike even at a young age.

I'm 16 and my foid classmates talk every monday about who they fucked at the weekend, meanwhile my guy classmates still wear fortnite t-shirts and play video games, most of them never been at a party never even had interaction with a woman.

Foids are naturally set to filter males with bad genetics, meaning they can never be attracted to you if you don't check most of the checkboxes of her primal instincts.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and say∅
1 foid for a billion guys maybe... but no. Men are like this cause the jews with estrogen pumped food and promoting cuck lifestyle made them to be. Foids only get more and more womanlike even at a young age.

I'm 16 and my foid classmates talk every monday about who they fucked at the weekend, meanwhile my guy classmates still wear fortnite t-shirts and play video games, most of them never been at a party never even had interaction with a woman.

Foids are naturally set to filter males with bad genetics, meaning they can never be attracted to you if you don't check most of the checkboxes of her primal instincts.
the male to female experience gap is wild nowadays. the life experience diff between 20yo woman and man is miles apart

• +1
Reactions: silencio

I doubt that any male can date sub 3 women:

• +1
Reactions: silencio and dehydrated
When I was standing in a bar with my gf and her recessed maxillacel best friend (still a 4/10 I think) her friend complained about only getting fuckboys, she had only htns up to chads in her tinder inbox, so it's over if you're like below mtn on dating apps, I don't really have any compassion for femoids not getting dick, they can get it if they tried

• +1
When I was standing in a bar with my gf and her recessed maxillacel best friend (still a 4/10 I think) her friend complained about only getting fuckboys, she had only htns up to chads in her tinder inbox, so it's over if you don't ntmaxx and are at least mtn I think
Brutal boyo.

Don't go to the extremities, they can be hardly called human
as I said 3/10 is the least that any man accept as below 3/10 it's usually anomaly deformations
3/10 can date some low value men or normies but it won't be good quality relationships

since the day I started in this community I hear so many times that subhuman, Truecel and LTB woman are respect in the society and man with this characteristics are not respected, but this is the biggest lie ever. In my school all the time, the ugliest woman have the worst treatment ever, more than the most subhuman dude, this is going to sound like another blue pill shit but you need to make an a good social base, you need to be NT to have some respect around. Ik y’all don’t gonna accept this because the 80% of this forum it’s full of incels.
Let her download bumble, tinder & hinge and look what lands in her pus after a week
Unless someone is deformed, they will still get more attention than the average mtn and in many cases more love in a lifetime than them.
It's not easy mode for weird looking feminine creatures with the opposite sexual organ essentially, but it certainly and undeniably is much less cancerous as being a mtn in our society.
I just hope my gf sticks with me as long as possible, I don't wanna go on OLD ever again.

Last edited:
  • +1
as I said 3/10 is the least that any man accept as below 3/10 it's usually anomaly deformations
3/10 can date some low value men or normies but it won't be good quality relationships
go on r/plussizewomengonewild or something like that and see for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: panfacemogger

All niggers are sub 5 and most white women fetish them

Lots of sub 5 white guys can be fetishised by chink eye women

Basically
IMG 1569