We need to adapt and emulate AI generated gods

thesunalwaysrises

thesunalwaysrises

Iron
Perfection standards are now raised and we need to adapt. So long the days of Chico and O’Pry.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Perfection standards are now raised and we need to adapt. So long the days of Chico and O’Pry.

The thing is this species doesn't have total control of the world they live in which is why everyone is a coping subhuman getting grotesquely deformed by aging, the solition is to get your consciousness in a perfect matrix virtual existence

The thing is this species doesn't have total control of the world they live in which is why everyone is a coping subhuman getting grotesquely deformed by aging, the solition is to get your consciousness in a perfect matrix virtual existence
Aging is a myth once you understand skincare could defy it

• JFL
Aging is a myth once you understand skincare could defy it

U must be underage and clearly didn't put an ounce of reserach on all the deformation and destruction aging produces on your body, it's a lot mote than just skin, it's literally everything.

U must be underage and clearly didn't put an ounce of reserach on all the deformation agong produces on your body, it's a lot mote than just skin, it's literally everything.
Just look at me in my prev posts. But diet and exercise def help too

• +1
Just look at me in my prev posts. But diet and exercise def help too

The thing is the bone that makes up your skull recesses a little and you lose facial fat and your facial muscles degrade and those things alone are enough to make you look old regardless of skin condition but from what I've seen asians in some cases don't seem to be affected by those things

The thing is the bone that makes up your skull recesses a little and you lose facial fat and your facial muscles degrade and those things alone are enough to make you look old regardless of skin condition but from what I've seen asians in some cases don't seem to be affected by those things
Yeah that’s true. My eyes are starting to sink a little and I don’t think anything can help with that